Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (31495 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jadyclem(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
Abeg stop lying joor! How can you chase one girl for long 2 years? One month sef too long to chase a girl let alone 2 years.
I hardly ask same girl out more than twice, and the second time is very much dependent on how she responded to my first asking. I get this belief that anyone that likes you and wants to be with you won't be wasting your time by playing hard to get.

11 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Innobee99(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Me go disturb, stop for a while

Anytime my village people shake my remote, I start from where I stopped

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ecstacy21(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Two days, baba

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Valuc: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Me I no dey kukuma ask girl out..I no sabi... We dey be friends till relationship start...

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by eluquenson(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
5 yrs
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by wheelchairboy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
She left me on read for 2 weeks after I asked her out via WhatsApp. I blocked on all social media platforms. A month later she sent a friend request to me on Facebook with her second account. I accepted. I did not chat her up. After two weeks, I blocked her again.

I wonder why girls will lead you on then start playing games. She only message me on Facebook if I view her status without reacting. That was what prompted me to ask her out in the first place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by 2chainz411: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
My odd experience with my first date...though she deserved her pride because she is a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SmartyPants(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lagosianswag:

The Law of positive attractions.
Someone can be endeared to you by the positive feedback they get from your aura.
Except you're a freak of nature, there's someone out there attracted to you by way of sight or verbal interactions.
You don't have to chase after people always, sometimes they meet you halfway.

Certainly - there's someone for everyone and when you find that one, there will be no need for chasing.

9 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by elbaraj2020(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I don't think I've had such strength, not even now that I feel less emotionally. Some girls would even ask me if I belong to the group of guys who don't give second trials. I no just get strength to dey chase a lady grin.

Winners don't quit, bro. An award of 'greatest chaser ever liveth' awaits you cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol. Nah who nor Sabi catch fish Dey chase after woman.
Use a bait motherfu*ker.. In this current Nigeria, it works all the damn time. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by DONORJIR(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
flexydote:

Sorry, are you a lesbo
Good question shocked
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jadyclem(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
1month without a YES or a NO....then onto the next one. She accused me of being impatient. I told her that I don't like drama
Women likes playing mind game. One also accused me of never truly liking her because I refused to be held bound by her nonsense "hard to get" game. Just told her that I don't have time to waste on indecisive people and she got angry and started keeping malice with me. But I nor send her! Some church girls too dey from!

12 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

I love doin 3some too.....anyways pllease can i yansh u & Siofra together on friday please i beg?...i will take both of u to nando restorant after ward..YOU WANT? smiley
grin you want to yansh a guy because u see (pink f) for front of his name. I pity u

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by delightglobal(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
chisos
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by pedrilo: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omon, I chased dis yeye girl from 100 level to final year, and she do shakara.
Then all of a sudden, she started chasing me during my service year in another state and she even had to travel down and gave up her koochy on d nyt of her arrival.
I left her afterwards cos d feeling wasnt strong like b4
But I keep wondering why she did dat till date.
She travelled from south to east to give up her kpekus after all her gra gra for 4 freaking years.
Faith u dey ment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
If I chase you for an hour and you're not giving me greenlight na drop I go drop you like dustbin most especially if you come be broke girl

I asked a lady out and she gave me greenlight, the werey come my place and I want to go down she said I should give her time, I broke up with her immediately

Na ladies dey chase us, na cash we dey chase

10 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Gorillabrain: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chasing nigerian girls is like chasing death sentence.. My own na 24hours after 24hours chasing expired.

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Here to read lies from dudes who've been chasing a girl for 4 years yet claiming that they don't follow girls. It's girls who follow them. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:
Here to read lies from dudes who've been chasing a girl for 4 years yet claiming that they don't follow girls. It's girls who follow them. tongue grin

Everything is not lie please.

People have policies, although it may be bent or broken if a very deserving person comes their way.

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

Here to read lies like say you ladies get level, na simp men dey give you girls mouth but thank God hook up have reduce you people virtue

How many men even want to marry now when all these hook up ladies are not resting

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Uniquekriss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.
same
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Olam09(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Me i think 1 year

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have never even chased any girl in my life
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Heffalump(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

Ha! You self na guy and yet forming babe. Fear God oh
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lilsameey: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Your love na pandemic love grin
,..Lmaoooo, nah true sha grin
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Pumpumking: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Wow

hey brother if u intarrrested in joinin me wit the 3some then I arrrange Siofra & Drella..
..I will yansh Siofra, .u will Yansh Drella, .. then i yansh Drella then u yansh Siofra & then we swap ice cream sir. ..U WANT? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by toujurs: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
I guess you've forgotten you posted this, with your female account. undecided, I wonder how you guys feel impersonating a female gender.

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Here to read lies like say you ladies get level, na simp men dey give you girls mouth but thank God hook up have reduce you people virtue

How many men even want to marry now when all these hook up ladies are not resting

Well, simps are here to stay, so plenty girls with no virtue will still have men following them for years.
Many will even marry them. Is it not men again?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by lkillbrokehoes: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Back then if I toast a girl and she's forming, I will just move on to another one, I don't have time to waste.

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jadyclem(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omniman:
If you have genuine feelings. Keep at it for as long as you like.

If you are looking for smash n pass, once is enough
Respect her decision and gtf. grin
Comments like that your first line is part of the reasons why many girls will keep taking men for granted.
Whether the feeling is genuine or not never chase any lady that doesn't want to be caught. If she wants you, she won't be wasting your time in the chase. Guys that chase for too long lose big!

Until guys understand that they're the real trophy, they'll keep allowing women with nothing much to add to their lives to take them for granted

9 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Real men doesn't chase women again, you see her and like her una connect simple

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Fawwaz2163 post=107324863][/quote]

Lolsss..
Na Really Hnd ooo! grin
Very Funny!

Our Naija Babes know what how to Play Games with guys!..
When you are Losing interest in Dem, dey would now msg you 'You just forget me Abi'.. smiley cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.