Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (31410 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Acesexcell(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Acesexcell:
Na so I fall for beautiful damsel in my office early last year....but her ego and shakara could allow her to see me, But she later fall for me after I have forgotten about her. There was a day she even told me how she dreamt about me, after some unsolicited visit by her to my place. She's an office couleague Sha. I gave up on her because I later discovered she's not whom I thought she was.
Na so I fall for beautiful damsel in my office early last year....but her ego and shakara could allow her to see me, But she later fall for me after I have forgotten about her. There was a day she even told me how she dreamt about me, after some unsolicited visit by her to my place. She's an office couleague Sha. I gave up on her because I later discovered she's not whom I thought she was.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MartinsOlaeuyi: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2021
3 weeks
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by NarcissistKing(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't chase girls.

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by loadedvibes: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
2days
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
35mins. You don't need long to know if she's interested or not.

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by kramer: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
1 day.. don't have time for long thing

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by PlayerMeji: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
7 years after... I m still chasing...

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by FvckAllMods: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
I once toasted a girl she gave me a date to come back next year...

Trust me I was there

12 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by majamajic(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

U supposed be a woman
Abi u forgot ?

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobleou(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
2 months, i don over try

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't think I've had such strength, not even now that I feel less emotionally. Some girls would even ask me if I belong to the group of guys who don't give second trials. I no just get strength to dey chase a lady grin.

PlayerMeji:
7 years after... I m still chasing...

Winners don't quit, bro. An award of 'greatest chaser ever liveth' awaits you cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ekakamba: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
She ain't gat no feeling for you to be honest. She just love the attention you were giving her. Only if you know how many niccas she said yes to within that 2 years. cheesy

I cummeth in pisseth. grin tongue

Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
OP
I once Chased one Babe for Almost 2 years Sha!..
Dis Girl got some feelings for me But to say YES na wahala!..I Just Couldn't Stay on the Cat and Mouse Game! sad

Moved on to anoda Babe who Quickly Gave me All I needed! cool cheesy

Funny enough, Till date! When dat Babe sees me, We still Laugh and discuss like normal! No Hard Feelings! smiley

11 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by FvckAllMods: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Actually it depends on the game and flow

For me it could end after just one call or last till you gree... you get?

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
money is my girl friend simple been chasing it for ten years now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lagosianswag: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't chase girls.
My appearance is an aura of attraction.
#JustSaying

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Just a night, between 9-11pm, if she no gree, I move on to the next.

Bitches full ground like weed grass.

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SmartyPants(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Chasing a woman seems like a fruitless effort to me. Get them attracted to you instead. They're over 100 million women in Nigeria at the moment.

And all of them are just waiting for you to pick and choose abi?

Be realistic.

Though I agree with your initial point, it is of course better to go for women who are already attracted to you.

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by AyelalaOo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
No quiting, just take a break.
Sometimes you have to retreat to regroup.
And na only rich man pikin ah wan dey run after now.
Underground don tire me abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by worldclass68(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ketapu:
One chance is enough. Just develop the courage to woo her. Tell her exactly what you want from her (committed relationship, sex, business, friendship though friendship only is bullshit at best).

Let her respond. If her response is a yes or suggestive of a yes, continue the relationship with her. If her response is a no or suggestive of no, forget she ever exist and consign her to oblivion. Move on to another lady.

The mistake many guys make is thinking that wooing a lady involves MAKING HER DEVELOP INTEREST IN YOU.

No!

Wooing a lady involves identifying ladies that ALREADY HAVE INTEREST IN YOU.

One fact about romantic interest is this: the moment a lady set her eyes on you, she has already judged you and decided if she wants you or not. The same goes for guys. Once you see a lady, you will instantly judge her and decide whether you would like to know her more or not.

Ignoring a lady that doesn't give you a positive response in your first trial/wooing is actually a powerful move. Attention is the main currency in females world. If a woman wants your attention and you deny or ignore her, she will either try all her best to pursue you and completely win you or she will hate you.

In either cases, you won.

If she pursues you, you have successfully seduced her. If she hates you, you now understand that she is not the type of lady you want.

How can you be with someone that hates you!

It will be better to look for another lady that will love you.

Exactly..

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ssoil(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
a guy chased me for 4years yet nothing come outside. As a demisexual if i don’t like you I don’t like you

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by EBEk101(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Uncle96:
I no dey do pass 2 days .

Uncle nah corporate olosho u Dey fyn
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by TemmyT002(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
2 months.
My land lady's daughter.
She said she saw like an elder brother. Said I was too old for her.
O ja mi lára je.
I just gboju

10 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Omniman(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you have genuine feelings. Keep at it for as long as you like.

If you are looking for smash n pass, once is enough
Respect her decision and gtf. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't know what it means to CHASE a Girl.
What I understand vividly is what it means for a GIRL to chase a man and possibly Leech on him.
I was chased like a HEN...

Only a woman that can sense success in a man, even when the man has got nothing @ dat time.
They know MEN wey go blow in future!

11 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Fawwaz2163: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Almost 2 years kehh? Hope she gave you your OND sha

Hmmm..
OP
I once Chased one Babe for Almost 2 years Sha!..
Dis Girl got some feelings for me But to say YES na wahala!..I Just Couldn't Stay on the Cat and Mouse Game! sad

Moved on to anoda Babe who Quickly Gave me All I needed! cool cheesy

Funny enough, Till date! When dat Babe sees me, We still Laugh and discuss like normal! No Hard Feelings! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Workch: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Guys still dey chase girls?

Na me dey even run from girls sef. Comport yourself, na girls go come for you stylishly

8 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by molbic(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

Then why did you put your gender as female

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Cloud007: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
When did it stopped ongoing?... Maybe this generation give up easily...lol
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wow
Pumpumking:

I love doin 3some too.....anyways pllease can i yansh u & Siofra together on friday please i beg?...i will take both of u to nando restorant after ward..YOU WANT? smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Workch: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
you be lesbian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by ijames: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
4hrs and I am done... I can't waste time on anyone... Time is precious, MORESO alot of fishes are passing by

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.