Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (31443 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by kudinkarfe: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.
a
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by bigpicture001: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
10months
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oga who b sofra n durella, are they male or female cos I yam non understand undecided
Pumpumking:

hey brother if u intarrrested in joinin me wit the 3some then I arrrange Siofra & Drella..
..I will yansh Siofra, .u will Yansh Drella, .. then i yansh Drella then u yansh Siofra & then we swap ice cream sir. ..U WANT? cheesy
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by azpekuliar: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
2 years

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by IbileIfe: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't quit. I retreat.
We met 8 years later and she agreed for a date. But things were no longer the same. I still found her black and beautiful; pretty and sexy. And thoughts of making love to her occupied my mind.
She had to know what she missed for eight years.

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by eallstar: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you have money it would be other way round, they will be the one chasing after you.
#mycent

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by TUGOCHUKWU: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
I once chased a girl for complete 4 years in my University days..started from 2014 I gained admission till 2018,but trust me,I'm a patient type of guy ,she finally accepted me after our final year project defense and we only dated to about 3months bfor nysc Departed us. Heaven knows I can't try such stupidity again

13 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

Well, simps are here to stay, so plenty girls with no virtue will still have men following them for years.
Many will even marry them. Is it not men again?

that's their problem though, hook up don reduce you people level anyway

na pussy cheap pass now, guys dey Bleep with two noodles pack and egg lately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Pumpumking: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Oga who b sofra n durella, are they male or female cos I yam non understand undecided

babes nah....we arrrange 3some with them..they already agree sir!! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jadyclem(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
kjhova:
One year, in my Uni days, this girl so won my heart over that I couldn't get over it.

We were different in every way you can imagine. I was poor, rough, bearded, smoker, atheist, olodo student and older. She was cute, small, very churchy, booky, from a rich home and such a nice person generally.

She always said no, but in such a pleasant way that I couldn't go. My chase was for 4 full semesters plus all of the holidays in between! I drifted off when she eventually got this pastor boyfriend from a wealthy home too.

As life goes, I can't even rem her name today and may not recognize her if she stands right in front of me. We all move on in life eventually!!!
The moral of your story is simply : don't continue chasing anyone that hasn't shown you she wants to be with you. The loss in the end is much painful than if you have walked away and forgotten about her after the first negative response from your first or second try.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by mcnuel001(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
2hours

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ekakamba:
She ain't gat no feeling for you to be honest. She just love the attention you were giving her. Only if you know how many niccas she said yes to within that 2 years. cheesy

I cummeth in pisseth. grin tongue

Lolss.. smiley cheesy
But der was Feelings! Our chemistry was Great! Only dat sth was holding her back!

Our Naija Babes can Like a Guy and Still Refuse him for a Flimsy reason!

Only Wahala is when d Guy get a Finer Girlfriend as Replacement, Pain and Hatred will now Begin! sad

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:
Here to read lies from dudes who've been chasing a girl for 4 years yet claiming that they don't follow girls. It's girls who follow them. tongue grin
Do you have guys who have chased you for 4 years.

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

that's their problem though, hook up don reduce you people level anyway

na pussy cheap pass now, guys dey Bleep with two noodles pack and egg lately

Who's "you people"?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Johel(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.

From jss1 to sss2

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Workch: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
BabaCommander:

What's the trill that come with the hunt if the game is tied to a tree already?
Whats the benefit of hunting tirelessly when you are just set an ambush for the prey to come to you?

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
iamtardey:
you forgot to mention your current age tho

90 years old

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Joysticks:
The funniest part is that when that girl that is doing you shakara see you with another babe she go dey vex.No be every guy patient.That is why I go tell you say make I give you 3k make we go romance.It is left for her to say yes or no.No time for toasting.

VERY CORRECT!

This is the bottomline of dis Discussion! D Way the Female mind is wired ehn!.. smiley

The few Babes that Refused or played Hard to Get with me are still on my Trail!
Anytime I Post a very Fine Girl on WhatsApp, some would Style to Msg me or Kickstart conversation!.. cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't be chasing girls..
They chase me.. I just friendzone the shag them if the opportunity comes... I don't got time for dramas..

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ideasroole: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
I ask just once and face front. I hate repeating myself, Economy Bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Greenlight123: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
2 second
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Do you have guys who have chased you for 4 years.

Would you believe if I told you there is? In fact more than 4 years?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Two academic sessions in the University.

Then I was still a SIMPle man angry

Now I don swallow the REDPILL, I chase excellence, success and money. I don't have time for women.

Las las naa them dey chase me grin

Simpleton
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
7 yrs & counting. I get her or nobody else undecided
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by berrystunn(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
My beautiful babe ...was 16yrs old that looks like 19yr... when I asked her out,

When she review her age... I automatically off but keep chatting her up till she became 20yrs.

After 4yrs... We meet and start dating.
Tho I made a trip to Europe btw that 4yrs .
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by addexx: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

U Lez? undecided angry sad
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

Who's "you people"?

you Farfalla una no get level again, be collecting money and let men be expanding the meat in between your legs till it reach swimming poll size

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you Farfalla una no get level again, be collecting money and let men be expanding the meat in between your legs till it reach swimming poll size

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

I'm anonymous. You don't know me, so how did you arrive at the conclusion that I collect money from men?

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by queenjoseph(f): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
As a strong lady with ambition i am the one who choose my man.A man who can be the husband of a governor by the time i become one. I can chase a man small.I mean very small.

If i can manage to tell you that i like you and want you as my boyfriend.

You must also act fast because men are always waiting to befriend me.

If i refused to accept the men who are waiting but decided to ask you for boyfriendship or relationship because of something i see in you and you think i am cheap, then no problem.

Another man better than you is there for me.

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by DimIsaac10(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
48 hours unless not interested.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

I'm anonymous. You don't know me. I don't talk about my social, professional and family life.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I collect money from men?

your earlier words have give you out on that, so stop asking me babysit question
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

your earlier words have give you out on that, so stop asking me babysit question

Which words?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.