Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (32715 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by gracepikin04(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Uncle96:
I no dey do pass 2 days .
My guy
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by aysnoopy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

what caused the separation? do tell .

It's a loooong story
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
aysnoopy:

It's a loooong story
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Some comments here are really funny.
I wish I could reply to all but my new tecno phone
Is broken. It is hard for me to type.
I read every single post and they make my day.

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by kjhova(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
jadyclem:

The moral of your story is simply : don't continue chasing anyone that hasn't shown you she wants to be with you. The loss in the end is much painful than if you have walked away and forgotten about her after the first negative response from your first or second try.

Contrarily, we were quite close friends for that period. I wasn't in a relationship at the point so I had the time. My interactions with the babe made me realise that there is a lot more to enjoy with women besides smash and grab!

We never ended up dating but, sincerely, I'd be lying if I say the friendship wasn't great for me as she ended up turning me from a rough kid off the street to a better man with a more professional approach to life.

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jericco1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
SunnyOG738:

So.... What tricks do you always use? Because i want to learn

No tricks though, I work things up from beginning and if I like her I use subtle means to let her know and if she returns the affection then it is on

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Dybala11(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

I love doin 3some too.....anyways pllease can i yansh u & Siofra together on friday please i beg?...i will take both of u to nando restorant after ward..YOU WANT? smiley
Wonderful, you wan yansh a guy?? grin
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by muheeb01(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
A week maximum
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Kingsleystunner(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mine na 2 hours I no want stress abeg
No be me una go dey form for

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lxc1: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
1 week and soon as I fuvvvkk her I forget her

Cos when I go broke they won’t give me audience

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol, na who don chop fit do 3some oo
Pumpumking:

babes nah....we arrrange 3some with them..they already agree sir!! cheesy
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
She is now my wife... She was using that bad boys of those days to judge me. She gat interest but wanna be sure of herself. 3 to 4 months sha. We just parted ways just now... She wanted to go and take Asake in school while she cook beans and maize for me for dinner
no vex sire, I no understand the cooking of asake and beans part. clarity Biko
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dayotheeone:
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small
undecided
Dayotheeone:
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small
painment.

Una still close?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

no vex sire, I no understand the cooking of asake and beans part. clarity Biko
Asake is our first born. She is now in creche. beans and maize is what we are eating for dinner
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by DMCY: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.

Love Dey said it’s a beautiful thing, I chased a lady for 3 years, we’re still dating sha
Lol
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Asake is our first born. She is now in creche. beans and maize is what we are eating for dinner
ok
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Socrates4444: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Does your life depend on it? 2 years. That's enough for a diploma programme.

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Franklin31: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
BabaCommander:

What's the trill that come with the hunt if the game is tied to a tree already?

Not every man gets thrilled by chasing after a woman (who keeps ignoring or snobbing you). For me, it is an emotional stress.

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by geechy: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Once I observe say she no be 'urgent 2k' gal... I follow.... 2mins gist is enough for d chase

I stay away from delilah's and chewing gum gals and needy gals and gals wey never baff

...gone gone

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Babastrong(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
I never chase a lady past one week. And i have dated at least 9 ladies before i hanged my boot.
i won the heart of some within 24hrs, some 3days especially on campus.
the only one i chased for a week was a ghanian lady. I met her in ipaja lagos ( baruwa precisely ). Guys have been approaching her but to no avail till she earned reputation of being stubborn.
my brother, all ladies have their weak point, on that fateful day i was lucky to discover this lady's weakness. I pressed the weakness. Fiam, i heard yes. I knacked her 3x On that particular day. Omo Ghanian ladies sweet like honey.

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by siofra(f): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dybala11:

Wonderful, you wan yansh a guy?? grin

Everyone here knows pumpumking is gay.

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Franklin31: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:
i dont waste my energy o.
As soon as i tell you, and you said no, that you are not interested.
I withdraw straight, i move to the next person.
Last last, na my money i wan spend.
Abi a lady ready to spend on a man?
So, whats the stress for?
As soon as she reject my offer, i wount mention it again.
No be me you dey toss like kite.

You're a wise guy. I have always asked this question, why should I stress myself chasing after a lady when I'm the one to be spending money on her? In fact, men are slaves to women!

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by victons(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
2years? How many years do you now have to live?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Bamzyriches451: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damn
Due to some past childhood experience I don't chase girls. I don't do girlfriends
If I sees you and like you I'll get your attention and tell you exactly what I want (sex nothing more) if you're interested deal if you're not I batch you and move to the next available babe
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Uplifted2022(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
3-4 years..... Introvert things..
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by nextstep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
E don tay since I dey chase girl sha oh... but when I was "in the world", as long as it takes.
The longest would have been like 3 years, but that's because I put her on back-burner while I pursued others. We don't have to concentrate on just one... keep many in the basket and rotate as needed.

What's really painful is upon all the shakara for 3 years, and wiping, madam was not even up to my standards in many ways. E pain me sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Gaddafi1: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.

I chased a girl for 6 years, now we are happily married with 4 children. So happy for my patience

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Bryan88(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
ME: I no dey do pass the 1st phone call cos na em go tell me if am to continue or let go.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Then I was a SIMPle man, not a simpleton.

I was young and naive. I was 18years of age in Part 2 in the University. I was chasing after the lady between part 2 and 3.

She started giving me green light in part 5 first semester, but I declined. I was already learning to become a Redpiller.

I understand now...
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Omoluabiii(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Franklin31:

You're a wise guy. I have always asked this question, why should I stress myself chasing after a lady when I'm the one to be spending money on her? In fact, men are slaves to women!
no we are not slaves, just that majority lack the maturity and wisdom, thats why they loom in total confusion.
This was in this same shoe last month at my place of work,
there re two fine good ladies i fancy, then i talked to the first one, she object totally, she like the idea but shakara and she wanting me to stress, i reverse straight....
And i started getting close to the next lady,
she noticed that im getting closer to the other lady, then she began to disturb me and that lady anytime we are together,
i began to wonder?
Then she began to confess, that she has agreed...
Im like ?
So, the bottom line is, make your intentions known, leave the rest to her.
Yes, i stay,
no, i move.
Next!

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SilvanusII(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
When I read threads like these, I desperately want to see the faces behind the boastings

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Holaomoakin(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.