Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (31465 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by benqo01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.

You re on point here.....just like one I met and we dey chat steadily if I ask her out she will accept instantly no b mouth o,Na brain
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by eventainment(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.
This is the best way to never be turned down. In short if she no agree she fit de allow you the benefit.. had a girls like that.. it is a win win for you always like that

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
aysnoopy:
The longest was about 3 months
Though I notice she was interested after 2months but I kept doing as if I don't know so I make her show it obviously that she's so much interested in me. We dated for 4 years b4 we totally separated
what caused the separation? do tell .

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Evercurious(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you Farfalla una no get level again, be collecting money and let men be expanding the meat in between your legs till it reach swimming poll size

Very careless comment
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by benqo01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iamtoyosii:

My personal gee...., am on that winning streak , always use this same scope, though the longest of the relationships should be 3 months ,I guess. But a girl has never said no to me before.

Bro Na d way u take reason them,e get way u go follow her yarn self jejely....if u ask her out ehn Dem no born her well not to accept,me I no dey rush but if I come with something like that Na instant YES no Shaking
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:

So??
He asked a question
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by kals4luv990(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
girl neva fall my hand b4 cause i dey calm dwn run am..although i use 1yr run my current girl.babe nearly fall my hand bt las las she fall
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

Would you believe if I told you there is? In fact more than 4 years?
I will love to see how attractive you are.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Papadoh(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
Aha, dem jazz you?

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Farfalla:

Would you believe if I told you there is? In fact more than 4 years?
I will love to see how attractive you look.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Evercurious:

Very careless comment

I give no damn, I will continue to make the careless statement if her likes keep talking down on men
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Edge1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

Alaye, u forget to change your gender back to male.
I say make I remind u.

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Farfalla(f): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Joysticks:
I will love to see how attractive you look.
Maybe I am attractive. Maybe I'm not.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Iamziggy: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.

Baba u try sef..me... Na 1 year ooo...

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Chine12(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
From year 1 till 4 months after my Nysc service..
I just gave up..

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by fafambo: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!
but ur moniker status says otherwise, hmmmm
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Omoluabiii(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
i dont waste my energy o. As soon as i tell you, and you said no, that you are not interested. I withdraw straight, i move to the next person. Last last, na my money i wan spend. Abi a lady ready to spend on a man? So, whats the stress for? As soon as she reject my offer, i wount mention it again. No be me you dey toss like kite.

9 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nnatuu: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Never done that before. Luckily, I have 100% score rate at first chyke!

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
The moment I collect her number,I lose interest totally.who get time to dey chase woman when I dey hustle for more funds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by 989900: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
1998-2014 . . . las, las, I chop am; clean mouth. wink

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by zinaunreal(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
4 years off and on. She's In her mid 30s now and not yet married. I just dey laugh am . She just added me on Facebook. Make she no even try talk love near me

11 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Cowbell521: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
One Henessy 4 U ma guy

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lordbinsmar: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hanks0000:

[/s]Simpleton [s]

Then I was a SIMPle man, not a simpleton.

I was young and naive. I was 18years of age in Part 2 in the University. I was chasing after the lady between part 2 and 3.

She started giving me green light in part 5 first semester, but I declined. I was already learning to become a Redpiller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
Girls wooing girls ?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Codivoar(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Me, I can consider myself rich. Ten years ago I broke the yoke of poverty over my life and doors of opportunities, travels, businesses opened for me with millions upon millions.
The bizarre thing is that I don't chase girls anymore.
They literally chase after me, calling me, texting me, emailing me, being kind to me, bowing down to me, smiling to me, jumping on me.
Sometimes I pity them, as I see them as desperate creatures whose sole worth and selling point for 99% of them is their body, precisely they boobs and toto.

7 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
She is now my wife... She was using that bad boys of those days to judge me. She gat interest but wanna be sure of herself. 3 to 4 months sha. We just parted ways just now... She wanted to go and take Asake in school while she cook beans and maize for me for dinner

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Dayotheeone(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small

10 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dayotheeone:
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small

Hahahaha!! cheesy cheesy grin
Lolss...Guys don Suffer wel wel o!
Really Funny!

6 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
lucky4west:
yeah i once chase a girl for 3 years and 6 months in uniben, she only accepted the day i graduated....though as a street guy i was doing many babes behind the scene and pretended to be a Vee like her so she can accept me, omon when she finally gree....the match no be here...the wait was worth it, my ever first vee girl....was more like a trophy to seal up my school escapades.....her error of judgement made her to lose the chance for the alter but we are still kool but not intimate any more....
and married another.. nawa ooo
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SunnyOG738(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
jericco1:
I don't think I have ever chased a girl
So.... What tricks do you always use? Because i want to learn
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Kolisky(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

We are the same boss…. I like that

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by hardon1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
I no dey toast woman pass one time... If I talk to you and you no gree, that's all.

I will never bring the topic again even if I meet you the next day or any time in the future

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.