Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (32735 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by optimusprime2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
8 years... I dropped that bloody chase.
She's my wife now grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Cerebellum: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Uncle96:
I no dey do pass 2 days .

Uncle ehnnn

So you still dey simpgrin
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Timblaze(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
2 to 3 days after that if no postive sign,i move on, because i got other girls to pursue, God and my hustle. No time

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Munzy14(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
She be American Visa? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Munzy14(m): 12:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Ketapu:
One chance is enough. Just develop the courage to woo her. Tell her exactly what you want from her (committed relationship, sex, business, friendship though friendship only is bullshit at best).

Let her respond. If her response is a yes or suggestive of a yes, continue the relationship with her. If her response is a no or suggestive of no, forget she ever exist and consign her to oblivion. Move on to another lady.

The mistake many guys make is thinking that wooing a lady involves MAKING HER DEVELOP INTEREST IN YOU.

No!

Wooing a lady involves identifying ladies that ALREADY HAVE INTEREST IN YOU.

One fact about romantic interest is this: the moment a lady set her eyes on you, she has already judged you and decided if she wants you or not. The same goes for guys. Once you see a lady, you will instantly judge her and decide whether you would like to know her more or not.

Ignoring a lady that doesn't give you a positive response in your first trial/wooing is actually a powerful move. Attention is the main currency in females world. If a woman wants your attention and you deny or ignore her, she will either try all her best to pursue you and completely win you or she will hate you.

In either cases, you won.

If she pursues you, you have successfully seduced her. If she hates you, you now understand that she is not the type of lady you want.

How can you be with someone that hates you!

It will be better to look for another lady that will love you.
The real deal....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Uncle96(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2021
gracepikin04:

My guy
Chief cool u got it!!
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by naiirablog1: 4:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

I love doin 3some too.....anyways pllease can i yansh u & Siofra together on friday please i beg?...i will take both of u to nando restorant after ward..YOU WANT? smiley

You want to yansh a fellow man, with hairy balls?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Mr5050(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2021
As funny as it may sound, I never chase a gal before na dem dey rush me

3 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Orlu15(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Me waitn consign me I no get that time to come dey do rubbish folo folo. Three days if I no see results, na oblivion!
Na so I take Bleep all the Kpekus for area, the funny thing be say dem no who &who I don bleep and they just keep coming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Bahamas95(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2021
I don't chase girls, all the girls I have dated were once my platonic friends.....That's the strategy I use and it's working perfectly.

4 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
kjhova:
One year, in my Uni days, this girl so won my heart over that I couldn't get over it.

We were different in every way you can imagine. I was poor, rough, bearded, smoker, atheist, olodo student and older. She was cute, small, very churchy, booky, from a rich home and such a nice person generally.

She always said no, but in such a pleasant way that I couldn't go. My chase was for 4 full semesters plus all of the holidays in between! I drifted off when she eventually got this pastor boyfriend from a wealthy home too.

As life goes, I can't even rem her name today and may not recognize her if she stands right in front of me. We all move on in life eventually!!!

I can relate... The heart wants what it wants, and sometimes you can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Franklin31: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Omoluabiii:

no we are not slaves, just that majority lack the maturity and wisdom, thats why they loom in total confusion.
This was in this same shoe last month at my place of work,
there re two fine good ladies i fancy, then i talked to the first one, she object totally, she like the idea but shakara and she wanting me to stress, i reverse straight....
And i started getting close to the next lady,
she noticed that im getting closer to the other lady, then she began to disturb me and that lady anytime we are together,
i began to wonder?
Then she began to confess, that she has agreed...
Im like ?
So, the bottom line is, make your intentions known, leave the rest to her.
Yes, i stay,
no, i move.
Next!

Absolutely!
"Make your intentions known, leave the rest to her."

How I wish every guy could think and behave like you.

5 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by ugoc(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.
Exactly my strategy.
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Misternas89(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!
Baba you don forget say na your female moniker you dey use quote. One scammer bursted…..Oga ju
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by kals4luv990(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Dayotheeone:
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small
Godspeed bro..jst register 4 d redpillers association

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by hanymasahun: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
2 years some years back but now 2 hours
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Sheriman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
The moment I collect her number,I lose interest totally.who get time to dey chase woman when I dey hustle for more funds
We are in the same shoe my brother

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
hanymasahun:
2 years some years back but now 2 hours
What changed?
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Uncle96(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

Uncle ehnnn

So you still dey simpgrin

I go wipe u your 2by2 now now
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Cerebellum: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Uncle96:

I go wipe u your 2by2 now now

Uncle...uncle how una dey nahgrin
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by sylve11: 7:14pm On Jun 03
Acesexcell:
Na so I fall for beautiful damsel in my office early last year....but her ego and shakara could allow her to see me, But she later fall for me after I have forgotten about her. There was a day she even told me how she dreamt about me, after some unsolicited visit by her to my place. She's an office couleague Sha. I gave up on her because I later discovered she's not whom I thought she was.

E dey be like that sometimes. cool
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by skj1377(m): 6:07am On Jun 04
Dayotheeone:
6 years.... Bruh from secondary School to Uni, to graduates I dey chase this girl, simping like mumu, buy airtime o, buy breakfast o, anything she want I go buy and do, even took her to spend some time with my brother family cus I thought I was getting close. Until my eyes started opening small small and I saw I was the only one doing at the work here, na me go call, text, message first, sub for her. Omo one blessed day like that the holy spirit just said I should ask "do you have someone you are seeing?" she said yes, and it's being for about a year now. Omo I stood up and just left, (make I no lie, I cry small

You started simping early. Anyways next time wait till your old enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.