Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36330 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by meobizy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
As a short guy, anyone which comes my way, I'll take.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by chieni(f): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
youngreezy:
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo
Disgusting.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Habib101: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
God don't make me encounter short girl that will result to love, amen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Feelings79: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys have low self esteem and are intimidated by any girl they fee is better than them. They are intimidated by intelligent girls, If you earn more than them they feel intimated, If you look too cute they are intimidated, even something as simple a good looks intimidates them. Infact, once they perceive your are smarter or better than them they will want to DOMINATE you and the moment your refuse to be DOMINATED by them, they will call you a feminist, a prostitute or an evening news paper.
They want successful, intelligent, tall, smart and strong ladies, ladies who can bring something to the table, who can make good decisions and who they can have a meaningful conversation with but at the same time can't stand such ladies when they meet them. They are as confused as the present day Nigerian government.
You sounded so reasonable hence I'm compelled to respond as best as I can as a forty two years old man.You see, it's natural of men to want to be in control of things while relating with a woman It's something we can't actually help with.I watched a documentary about this one time and it was traced down to a male hormone called "testesterone".It will therefore be wrong to just narrow it down to Nigerian men.I was discussing this same thing with some friends and we were expressing our frustration with women who simply can't be brought under a man's control, something which can be very tough for any man at all.Ever wondered why we do not have first men prominently parading about when we have female Presidents?Think of Angela Merkel of Germany and the recent Theresa May of UK, you don't find their husbands following them around,probably due to the male pride thing

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by kingjoe(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
lizychimamanda:
I'm 6ft2, I can relate to what the OP is talking about. It's difficult being a tall girl in this part of the world.
Nice.where do you stay. I like tall girls.
They have a kind of confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Miarose: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
How does it work? Won't you bend excessively to achieve this if you are taller than the girl?
Tomahawk99:
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Miarose: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
This might be true.. But every girl needs that xfactor that will intimidate men.a A girl shouldn't be too approachable.. .last last, make your papa be native doctor or otedola, some men will find something to intimidate themselves by themselves
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by biomedics(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
How did you come about the it that MAJORITY of tall guys prefer short ladies?

I love tall ladies
I have been looking for one to marry, one with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Yankee101: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

That's a lame man excuse ,

Two short people might produce tall children, you might not know this because you might not be a science student. ..

Also so far , people i know dat are short don't look for extreme tall girl cus they feel embarrassed how people ask or jokingly mock them when they're together !!!!....

The same science gives the child the short genes of the parents even if he becomes tall due to a grandparent being tall. So be sure he'll pass on those short genes even if he escapes its expression

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

Most short guys normally go for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

Have you seen when a short man and a short woman beget children.......

It's a terrible sight. The Kids are extra short.

Terrible sight grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

I'm still looking to date a lady taller than me or at least same height as me , well , I'm quite tall sha. Since have being walking and moving around , never seen a lady my height or taller than me . grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Tranquility2345: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm 6'1 undecided

Every guy is 6’1 and above on Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by jimtemi1: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.
you can successfully do that with a tall lady when laying down.. At least u can't do all this by standing for long
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by vickydevoka(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
1Sharon:
Tall women are not perceived as attractive, the same way short men are not perceived as attractive.
I find tall girls attractive than short gals. How can I find a dwarf attractive. Lol.

Omosexy short abi mercy Johnson short

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by jimtemi1: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Every guy is 6’1 and above on Nairaland undecided
lol joking right? Am 5.6 and I married 5.9. ..charisma and self confidence is what matters.. If u are sure u want to get a lady,not that u want to chop clean mouth because I noticed it conscience that is always judging all those guys that afraid of ladies..why should u be afraid ones u have a genuine motive?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Originalsly: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am tall .... 6' 3" when in a good mood.... 6' 2" when the pressures of life be weighing me down. In my world all girls are short.... lots of them verrry short... in fact those I lump together with children. The "tall" ladies ... the high rise ones stretching up to around 6' ... towering above the dwarfs shorties I do admire a lot.... the slim ones.... and I grab every opportunity to compliment them on their elegance and encourage them to be confident... and wear heels... to intimidate the short men even more.The heavy set " tall" women ... well ... those I pretend not to see... and I keep my mouth shut... they .... are intimidating to me... never mind I'm taller. I love my life. I guess it's built into our DNA ... that a man should be taller than his woman ... or he will feel some way. After ehmmm.... looking down at women for yearssss ... got linked up with a friend of a friend. My friend was saying she has a friend taller than I ... I ehmmm.... felt insulted. The meeting up was arranged... she was right. The babe was like 3 inches taller than I ... and alllll the time we were together... I just was not myself... I never felt so belittled in my life.... me... tall me... have to look up to a woman... a woman looking down at me. We are good friends now.... but .... going out anywhere.... 95% of the time.... we must be seated... no unnecessary intimidation. ... love tall girls... but just don't be taller than I!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Kisico: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2021
lizychimamanda:
I'm 6ft2, I can relate to what the OP is talking about. It's difficult being a tall girl in this part of the world.
What made it difficult?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Dpundict: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2021
youngreezy:
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo
You dun minit!! grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Babastrong(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Me, i go dey jump kiss, never. or i will be looking my wife's face at an angle of elevation. Never.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BigBashiru: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

"this begs the question" - must you talk like british ppl?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by LordReed(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

It is a psychological pressure most people succumb to. Having to look up puts you to a disadvantage psychologically and is used in various ways in classrooms, churches, police stations and others where the effect desired is for you to yield. For social interaction like between men and women, it is like an involuntary response from the men, they will feel at a disadvantage even if they can't articulate what they are feeling.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Yankee101:

The same science gives the child the short genes of the parents even if he becomes tall due to a grandparent being tall. So be sure he'll pass on those short genes even if he escapes its expression

Anything can happen, mutation can occur ,i said dat based on people around me that i know nothing experimental at all ....!!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Dpundict: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2021
I fancy tall girls so much I was chasing one who last week Friday turned me down on religious grounds. She Muslim, I Christian. There is this excitement I get when I look up to her face seeing her chin, cheeks and lips up to her forehead. I sometimes feel that I would one day hide under her with her hand on my shoulder cradling my head in the process as she tells me everything will be fine. I met and asked out immediately, a girls taller than me with like 4/5 inches, I so liked the way she looked down to see my face!! Awwwwww!!. But she was only 17 as she turned me down and the shop owner was laughing. When she left the shop owner told me she is just 17 yrs old and he has known her all these years so she wouldn't give me her contact in his presence though she looks older than that. She was not slim and obviously not fat. Tall ladies have my heart.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by siofra(f): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

how talk are you?

I'm 5'3 cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by faceland: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2021
No... Especially is she is fine as f
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by princewarri1985: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

HELL NO! AN NOT INTIMIDATED WITH NO TALL LADY, AM ONLY SCARED OF DEM SHORT BOW LEGGED HOOD RAT GIRLS, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY FAR FROM GOD AND ALSO SYNONYMOUS WITH TERRIBLE THINGS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Mvena(f): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Uncle,
You're still growing?
Ask him

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by DinaCruz000(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by DinaCruz000(f): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Lmao
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by oxygeng: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2021
These are kids gist. Though virtually everyone has to pass through this stage in life. My advice for the younger guys. Strive hard early in life to be financially independent. I can still relate to how it goes back then; only if I had known better. The hassle is not really necessary about women; weather being fair; tall; fat; slim etc. Just possess what attracts them; you might not necessarily spend but having it alone does wonders; including people's wife if you are the randy type.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Germi9: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

Only you one is asking if tall ladies ain’t attractive,only you is still asking why guys are intimidated,madam please choose one lets understand
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Charx122: 1:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Abfinest007:
I prefer taller girls cuz short girl with their over Sabi attitude

Most y'all ladies no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.