Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36324 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

Agree with me on what? Have I made a statement prior to this, or are you discombobulated already? Like I said, go back to your school, and ask for a refund if they never taught you about genetics.

Nah short people dey always quick vex, sorry my brothercheesy...nah God create you okaygrin

Be thankfulgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you are short, just go and marry a tall woman. Your kids will thank you for it.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lizychimamanda(f): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm 6ft2, I can relate to what the OP is talking about. It's difficult being a tall girl in this part of the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by sparko1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.

Not all guys though, tall guys don't like tall ladies, I know I can't speak for all, but for me, all the ladies I have a crush on are average height, there is something about an average height lady with backside, its just perfect, tall ladies with big back side look like a big bag of beans. Just my personal observation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

You're short Alaye grin

Thattallgirl where art thougrin
Here
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Benbobola(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
I believe it's just natural.

But as for me, I am short and married a tall wife.
Trust me when I say this, I am proud to have her by my side all day err'day whenever we go out. It's like a thing of pride for me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cerebellum: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thattallgirl:
Here

Baby baby

You just left me like that ehn..not fair o sad
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by jericco1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm already tall, WTF do I need a tall girl for?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Benbobola(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

Nah short people dey always quick vex, sorry my brothercheesy...nah God create you okaygrin

Be thankfulgrin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stargurl20:
I'm 5'8, and I will choose my height again.

I am 5.8 ft also cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
1Sharon:

He's actually correct in a way.

Two parents that are short can still produce tall offspring. Because children don't always take after their parents. Sometimes the kids can take on traits of an extended family member. What if the grandparents of the child were tall ppl?

The kids can still take after them because the kids share 25% of their grandparents genetics.

Height also doesn't just depend on genetics, it depends on environmental factors aswell.

If a child has the genetics to be tall but is in starvation, how will they grow tall?

Agreed.

Genetics has to do with probability.

So it's in order to make assumptions here and there.

My grouse with these guys is their manner of approach.

You don't insult someone who has a contrary opinion to yours.

One wonders what kind of schooling and orientation, these guys have.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
Heheheheheeeee.

If u no like taller girls, u don't know what you're missing....

Taller babes rock mehn. kiss
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ikorodureporta: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
I'm one of them..

Let the short guyz go for them..they like big thingz

...a good reason the tall babes are sexstarved
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Franking: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
I find them sexy.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by naija1stnigar(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
I no like short girls cos dem be devil, but if any girl wan tall her tall make she tall am with sense or i

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by victooman: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

Most short guys normally go for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

Have you seen when a short man and a short woman beget children.......

It's a terrible sight. The Kids are extra short.
you know nothing about genetics, them they try teach u and you are still been
arrogant with your ignorance,, most guys go for short or average girls because they are generally more attractive and sexually appalling, most tall girls flat ass and boobs are instant turn off, and honestly they lack flesh and not enjoyable in the other room, nobody goes around feeling intimidated over a girl for just been tall, unless the person have inferiority complex, secondly were on Earth did Nigerians get the assumption that short girls are troublesome,, how come we develop something so stupid and stick to them? the girl l am dating now does not only give me full sexual satisfaction but is the one with high level of tolerance, maturity and intelligent that most so called tall girls lack, just how on Earth will any sensible person judge people base on their height?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Druss(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Super story.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cbrass(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys have low self esteem and are intimidated by any girl they fee is better than them. They are intimidated by intelligent girls, If you earn more than them they feel intimated, If you look too cute they are intimidated, even something as simple a good looks intimidates them. Infact, once they perceive your are smarter or better than them they will want to DOMINATE you and the moment your refuse to be DOMINATED by them, they will call you a feminist, a prostitute or an evening news paper.
They want successful, intelligent, tall, smart and strong ladies, ladies who can bring something to the table, who can make good decisions and who they can have a meaningful conversation with but at the same time can't stand such ladies when they meet them. They are as confused as the present day Nigerian government.

Calm down sister cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cerebellum:

Baby baby

You just left me like that ehn..not fair o sad

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Stargurl20(f): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

I am 5.8 ft also cheesy
Trust u feel intimidated
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
No disrespect, but tall and skinny women are not my thing. Tall with a little mean on you now that's okay. I won't go as far as saying men are intimidated.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Stargurl20:

Trust u feel intimidated

Never....

I already sent u a pm
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Olam09(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Me and my girlfriend are of the same height if we dey go out together people dey always think say we be twins cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cerebellum: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thattallgirl:

What now..talk to me wink
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
BabaIbo:

Your first statement was "That is true."
Which means you agreed with the OP that it's due to insecurity or intimidation, which is not true.

Your statement about you being tall and not expecting her to be taller than you falls to the category of "spec."
Should I now say you're intimidated or it is insecurity that made you to have that view?

Boss life simple no dey think ham too far. .. !!!

Let's finish this bottle of henny together. . !!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by TheRedpillguy: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys have low self esteem and are intimidated by any girl they fee is better than them. They are intimidated by intelligent girls, If you earn more than them they feel intimated, If you look too cute they are intimidated, even something as simple a good looks intimidates them. Infact, once they perceive your are smarter or better than them they will want to DOMINATE you and the moment your refuse to be DOMINATED by them, they will call you a feminist, a prostitute or an evening news paper.
They want successful, intelligent, tall, smart and strong ladies, ladies who can bring something to the table, who can make good decisions and who they can have a meaningful conversation with but at the same time can't stand such ladies when they meet them. They are as confused as the present day Nigerian government.
Its a good thing guys can not want these ladies and walk away without any problems. Sure the ladies will appreciate too
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
But my friend like tall girls and he's short

I'm talking about people i know boss .. i know some short guys love tall girls.. .
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by des4ella(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.
Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Bruno3000(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
youngreezy:
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo
Give ur life to christ grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
short guys aren't.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Says who?what kind of whack mentality is that..
Speak for yourself not others...there are many people who love tall women vice versa..
And there are women who love short men..stop the body shaming pls..

Says society. Have you even read the comments here?

I said PERCEIVED. Again by society, not me.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.
how talk are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.