Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54369 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by shaqur231(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
This is deep bro. You have to let both of them know about it.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by AmazingELixir: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

Op tell her she is about to get married to your immediate brother so she can in her own words come clean with him.. if she decides not tell him before the marriage, waste no time in telling your brother so you don't incur your brother's distrust.

Men are generally egocentric....I don't know how I can be looking at my wife knowing fully well that my brother most likely a junior brother for that matter would have spread her legs like evening newspaper severally.

The truth is that your brother will be ever uneasy whenever two of you are in his presence or the thought of two of you being together by yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by deavicky(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
You have to tell ur brother.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by eneazi(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...

Its better you tell him before the wedding Nd he flares up than keeping it away from him and somehow he gets to find out, trust me he will, and if he does he'll l never trust you again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
If actually you dated her, at least she should have known a little bit about your background this would have helped in avoiding a scenario like this. Because she would have told your brother about a guy he met in "place that came from so, so place". You can't tell me you date a girl without her knowing where you came from.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
samsard:
I'm not promiscuous and I don't have sexual relations with multiple people. I am even extra cautious not to get involved with a lady my friend has dated or had sex with. I don't know why I would fancy sleeping with siblings and definitely would not like to get married to or have my brother or even close relation marry a lady I've had sexual relations with. Of course the ball is ultimately in their court, but I would make sure the parties involved are well aware of what they're getting into.

Likewise this man doesn't know that he has already slept with what his sibling slept with!!!! How would you know when you don't know. Get the fact. What of some cases that she is pregnant?! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by DSC7: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Bukden16:
Just be frank, do you still have some sort of feeling's for her?

Not at all...

Have moved on....

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Joe4real1988(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

U have to let your brother know about it now, coz if u dont tell him and he get to know about it later on after marriage, he might assume that u hid it from him so u can continue digging her at his back.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by don4real18(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.
His blood brother? Which kind talk be this na?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

idiot past is past ! forgave that you know her before delete it off your mind oooooo!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ikenna44: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
In this case he is aware... It would be very irresponsible of him to just lock up!

Bola146:

One man's food is another man's poison . It's none of my business! What if I don't know? How many siblings have you slept with that you don't know? sad
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Joshcoli(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Give her time to tell your brother herself or else tell him

No need beating around the bush

Two weeks is enough time for her
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by AlphaStorm: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2021
In the end, SEX complicates things
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by JoffreyBeroth(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Bleep brother wife loading… grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by sammirano: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell your brother now
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by henrygold100: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

see ehh, letting your brother know about your past with her doesn’t mean u don’t want him to marry her, but just for knowledge purposes. He supposed be be aware that u have dated her before to avoid any drama in the future, even the girl supposed to know too. This world na truly small place ooo
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
If he was your friend, it might not be necessary to inform him.

Since he is your brother, then you need to inform him right away.

Why didn't she put 2 and 2 in making the connection with the surname?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by makavelli47(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Don't say sh1t.
Your brother shouldn't find out, moreover she won't spill to Your bro,and don't get too close to her when they get married to avoid stories that touch.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by dapolaw(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
No, he should tell his brother.... Atleast nothing is still going on between them. The fiancee might not tell and it will a big heartbreak for the guy finds out on his own.

Bola146:
it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by JoseRaji(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Mtchewww... I even thought it's a recent thing. Please don't allow the devil to use you to spoil something good... Grow up and move on. Let the past stay in the past.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Yankeeboy02: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2021
You have to tell him....Family is number one priority, what if she paint you black in front of your brother in future, how will you defend yourself, Just tell your brother,you had relationship with her in the past and let your brother decide whether to go on with the wedding or not....don’t put your brother in d DARK!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Gainman: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Hmm. Quite complicated I'll say it depends on ur brother level of maturity and how he'll be able handle it. But i feel you should let him know as there are some things you don't have keep quiet about . Imagine if he get to find out after been married to her, he'll feel betrayed by you. So u gats man up and tell him. What will be will be.
oga forget d level of maturity. There is no how something will not happen between d guy and his ex in d future. D secret will later leaked and after d brother married d lady and know her past. The husband will keep suspecting his wife and his brother. U think marriage is like boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Savedday: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Me and her no get any issue bro....

I just dey ask dis question make i no go do wetin go make her sad.....

Na her welfare i care about nothing more....

I weak.....

I weak for this kind guy. U don't care about ur brother's welfare but a girl's welfare that u don't know how many guys with benefits she will continue to keep even after marriage with ur brother.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ekenzify(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Kai this matter dey somehow o...

Just imagine your brother finding out that you banged his wife several years ago.

Even though the relationship then was how you described it , e go still dey somehow.

e better make you come clean now and make your mind rest.

Trust me na the best thing for the three of una be that.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by GodisFirst: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell you elder brother now, tell him the whole truth and also let him know that t has been a thing of the past and that you have nothing to do with her any longer.
If he finds her a good girl, he will still continue with her and it saves you some troubles in the future.
If it is a taboo in your family for him to marry someone you dated, as is the case in some, then the earlier you start the process of redeeming any wrong as a result of that the better instead if falling into something you could have avoided or prevented.

No one will kill you for saying the truth about and because of this if they have a good understanding.
Yes, the girl will only feel your brother disappointed her now but it is better and can be managed better now than after the wedding.

I wish you the courage to do the right thing now.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by promiseland245(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
If you don't want to loss the relationship you have with your brother forever after the wedding,
Seat your Brother down and Tell him.

If this kept a secret from your brother by you and the babe, after a while you would realise the relationship between you and your blood has gone sour and you would finally regret.

Remember blood is thicker than water.

DSC7:

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She won't be aware until we see one on one...

No pictures, and she doesn't know my name and family name when we were together....

Many things changed
You dated someone for years and she doesn't know your real name, your family name and where you came from? Wow, that is a not a date then, you guys are just fucking each other. Nothing real is between you guys, With this statement, is either you are not sincere with this post or the girl is a slot. Because there is no reasonable date that will last for one month without the girl knowing the guy's little background and the guy knowing hers, not to talk of a date close to four years. I can sense some loopholes in your post.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you

Oga friends with benefits means that they were having sex!!! Isn't that romantic enough

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Truely,what goes around comes around.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Idoko619(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic

Was not romantic?
Thank you
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Idoko619(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided

To me this is the best.
Let her know what Is about coming, the decision on what to do shld be between both of you, either to speak up or forever remain silence.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by stawarts(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiWailer:
No be person brother go Marry her before ?
Very deep my brother....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.