Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54372 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Why not.

I don’t live in the past.
Old things have passed away.

The man also has his past
you don't mind sleeping with the brother of your ex

Only God knows what goes on in the brain of these vargina people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Druss(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
This is your blood brother - you are talking about. And your first instinct isn't to tell him?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by smasher1(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Normally we are done...

I just dey imagine the shock from both party if i show for the wedding...

If need be, give an excuse for not being at the wedding. Also realize that for your brother to love her, there's something good in her. Let them be.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by smasher1(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided

Stay away from the two of them. My final advice.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

Truth be told, even if she has a bad history, she may be a changed person. Let's learn to let sleeping dogs lie.
Bad history that can be traced to a far distant place like Antarctica not a break in transmission network that is located under the roof of your house!
grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by TASng(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Just tell your brother his fiancee look familiar, tell him that she looks like someone you've met before somewhere, just name the place you met her before.

Don't say it has you date her.

Now your brother will probably tell her that his brother claim he know her before somewhere.

Now tell your brother for her number to confirm.

You can call her, tell her if your brother is around, if say no, you can go ahead and introduce yourself, tell what has happened in the past has gone,

You both only claim to meet each other before, but never date

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Gcool2(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Those telling you to tell your brother wan scatter everything for you and your family....just keep shut, and act as a mature man.some things are better left unsaid.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Some guy's or ladies can't even marry the ex of their friends not to talk of blood brothers. Because it takes the grace of God for ex that parted mutually or due to circumstances beyond their control not to resume from where they stopped if the opportunities present themselves. "Old Road don't Close".
Op I pray for you, may you not be found sleeping with your brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by MPESA(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
samsard:
Sister, are you in this situation? It's only ladies that are arguing rhis. Will you let your sister marry a man you've had sex with without informing them of this nifty little detail?

No mind the mumu, see how she's jumping like headless chicken on top of the matter.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you don't mind sleeping with the brother of your ex

Only God knows what goes on in the brain of these vargina people
But your skull is empty anyway.

How does your silly post relate with what I posted?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided
Bro please don't tell your brother o!
Just call her and tell her its your brother.
I'm very sure she would be pleading with tears .
Let it end there and let her start new life with your brother
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

If need be, give an excuse for not being at the wedding. Also realize that for your brother to love her, there's something good in her. Let them be.
It is not the brother that is the problem the op is thinking of reconnecting the network to his lost and found girlfriend with benefit o
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by MPESA(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

This is Wrong
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by smasher1(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Well if she doesn't open up no one will know... Except me and her.....

If only she can cope without feeling guilty...

Guilty? That's none of your business. God would forgive everyone so don't stop this interesting relationship.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Gcool2:
Those telling you to tell your brother wan scatter everything for you and your family....just keep shut, and act as a mature man.some things are better left unsaid.
The op is interesting in reconnecting with the girl nah
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by MPESA(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

Stay away from the two of them. My final advice.

All shades of Wrong.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Druss:
This is your blood brother - you are talking about. And your first instinct isn't to tell him?
Not everything are meant to be told. Use ur head
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Eberex(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Dm of you are interested

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Zimmermann(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
Your brother is FAMILY. You'll have to tell him. Not doing so is tantamount to betrayal. And you may end up knacking her while still married with your brother.
Ignore all the evil n wicked advice telling u to keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Likewise this man doesn't know that he has already slept with what his sibling slept with!!!! How would you know when you don't know. Get the fact. What of some cases that she is pregnant?! Haba!

Quick questions...
Just answer yes or no...

1. Would you marry a guy that has been fucking your younger sister for 6years if you knew??

2. If you were kept in the dark about this and later discovered that your hubby was Bleep buddies with your younger sister in the past for 6years, would you be happy with your sister and hubby for not telling you??

Just answer yes or no...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Deltablood11(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
The lady in question is not aware that the man she is intend to marry is your brother, so to avoid problems in the nearest future I suggest, you take some pictures with your brother and send it to the lady if she sees it I believe she will call you to confirm the reality of the pictures that is when you will let to her to know about your relationship with the man. After then and she continues with the marriage plan then let her be but don't tell your brother, allow your ex to handle it in her own way.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
TASng:
Just tell your brother his fiancee look familiar, tell him that she looks like someone
Yeah it should like this

Bros that how wife looks like one of those my ex GFS in school and nysc camp!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you

did u read it at all?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But your skull is empty anyway.

How does your silly post relate with what I posted?
you post suggest that you are a woman of easy virtue
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Dimex03(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Lolx... don't be an evil because that's evil.
baralatie:

Because of backyard wey you go dey chop fah!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by meetme01: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7

Do you still want to have scene with the lady?

Why are so much engrossed in her?

She does not have your pictures and who says she would recongize you?

You had flings which is normal for every guy/lady. No offense on either side. So, why the uproar?

Be and let her be.

You no even sabi woman. If she recognise you, trust me @ the party, she would snub you except you so put effort to be notice which shows you have hidden agenda.

Forget the past. Let it go. Forget nothing ever happened between you guys. No word or explanation is expected from you. If the lady wants to converse with you, she would bring it up in a neutral ground where the past will be buried.

If you make any step to contact her and your bother knows or the lady inform her spouse of your contact, your explanation will be vague because family members will change it for you

Once again, BE AND LET HER BE.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Druss(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

Not everything are meant to be told. Use ur head

I am using my head. I think you should find yours and use it.

The earlier he tells his brother the better especially once he has confirmed the lady's identity. It doesn't mean that she is loose but no man should be able to say he has inserted his penis in his brother's wife either in the past or present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by aysnoopy(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

If you can follow this my advice.
Try to connect with d lady, arrange a benefit session with her again since she's not aware she's dating Ur bro.
If u both fvck again, den just know she's a olosho.
But if she proves repented, den she might have change her ways.
Try hook up with her again
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Acesexcell(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Acesexcell:
Brother anybody advicing you, not to let your brother know of your past relationship between you and this girl is not being fair to you. This is African, where there's this believe that wife married the family not the husband alone, Or you mean to say you are not going to visit this your brother at his matrimonial home after he is finally married to this said lady. Don't you think there's a possibility of devil using you to destroy the marriage in future, due to the fact that you have had canal knowledge of brother wife It's an abomination in some tradition, I don't know of your tradition though. By the way..... I just aired my view. I'm not saying you should do what I have said.
Brother anybody advicing you, not to let your brother know of your past relationship between you and this girl is not being fair to you. This is African, where there's this believe that wife married the family not the husband alone, Or you mean to say you are not going to visit this your brother at his matrimonial home after he is finally married to this said lady. Don't you think there's a possibility of devil using you to destroy the marriage in future, due to the fact that you have had canal knowledge of brother wife It's an abomination in some tradition, I don't know of your tradition though. By the way..... I just aired my view. I'm not saying you should do what I have said.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Dimex03:
Lolx... don't be an evil because that's evil.
I am very serious go through all of ops post.
He is basically only interested in reconnecting with the girl to continue with the benefits.
He is only scared of his brother actions on him if he eventually finds out!

If op and the girl collabo forget .....
Op go continue the network uploading and downloading of valuable data
It is for her to provide socket and op brings his data cable.one it is inserted data start flowing

grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by meetme01: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

Guilty? That's none of your business. God would forgive everyone so don't stop this interesting relationship.

The guy upon seeing the picture and hearing of her status became jealous..
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Gcool2(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

The op is interesting in reconnecting with the girl nah
from what i read he wanted to let the girl know that she will be married to his brother ,so that she wont act weird when she sees him,and probably ensure her that it is no problem...not reconnecting in sexual context

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.