Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54368 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by meetme01: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

I am very serious go through all of ops post.
He is basically only interested in reconnecting with the girl to continue with the benefits.
He is only scared of his brother actions on him if he eventually finds out!

If op and the girl collabo forget .....
Op go continue the network uploading and downloading of valuable data

The fact you stated. He's now feeling more attached having learnt of the lady's status.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Gcool2(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

I am very serious go through all of ops post.
He is basically only interested in reconnecting with the girl to continue with the benefits.
He is only scared of his brother actions on him if he eventually finds out!

If op and the girl collabo forget .....
Op go continue the network uploading and downloading of valuable data
you are wring thats not the case...read subsequent comments by the op
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by bamosagie(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...

Your answer is right there... tell your brother about knowing her in school but keep your sexcape with her out of the story.
Let them go ahead with their plans.
Reach out to her and let her know she is marrying your brother. Also let her know you have decided to keep your past with her a secret and wish her the best...
Then be very careful with her....

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you post suggest that you are a woman of easy virtue
”you” post “suggest” that you are a man of hard virtue
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
”you” post “suggest” that you are a man of hard virtue
says a loose thigh
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by smasher1(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
meetme01:

The guy upon seeing the picture and hearing of her status became jealous..

That's the truth. He realized he made a mistake not making the first move. But it's too late for him.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Assuming the story is true, because I don't know how someone will go to the extent of proposing marriage to someone and she hasn't seen the pictures of his family members, or heard about his siblings.

If the story is true, tell him! He will discover later and still feel like you are having an affair. Besides, he shouldn't marry her in my opinion
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by smasher1(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

It is not the brother that is the problem the op is thinking of reconnecting the network to his lost and found girlfriend with benefit o

That's selfish of him. Truth is when we love a girl, we should let her know on time before we lose them.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Gcool2:
from what i read he wanted to let the girl know that she will be married to his brother ,so that she wont act weird when she sees him,and probably ensure her that it is no problem...not reconnecting in sexual context
Why should act weird!
Did they not have an affair?
Did they break up?
They only lost contacts!
Now contacts are restored thanks to an insider
Besides he was looking for her to reconnect that was how it so happens she was closer to home than he expected!
Therefore he(op and his lost and found girlfriend) has enough free time and space to continue where they disconnected.is it not the same family
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
says a loose thigh
from an empty skull
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
smasher1:

That's the truth. He realized he made a mistake not making the first move. But it's too late for him.
Too late to marry not too late to have an excapade
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by adabaraabdul: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you
He said friends with benefits. Obviously it was amorous not a platonic relationship.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elock1: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin werey
chatinent:
She has finally benefited your brother.

Na who cry fcck up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ghostman29(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Oga free them.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Gcool2:
you are wring thats not the case...read subsequent comments by the op
You thinking that a guy and an his not ex(but a break in transmission gf) will meet up and not reconnect!!

Mehn! Tables are gonna burst

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Prettychild(f): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
It’s better you tell him. I think it’s somehow your brother marries someone you have slept with. I find it weird sha.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by emorse(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Me and her no get any issue bro....

I just dey ask dis question make i no go do wetin go make her sad.....

Na her welfare i care about nothing more....

I weak.....
Reach her by any means necessary and let her know so she can tell your bro about it first. Thereafter, you can talk to your bro too to assure him that whatever happened was in the past and gone for good.

That way, you can attend the wedding with a clear conscience.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
from an empty skull
jokes apart

You actually don't mind sleeping with two brothers

That's actually the traits of a psychopath

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Druss:

I am using my head. I think you should find yours and use it.

The earlier he tells his brother the better especially once he has confirmed the lady's identity. It doesn't mean that she is loose but no man should be able to say he has inserted his penis in his brother's wife either in the past or present.
Omo wahala 4 who dey reason unnecessary things.
Na d lady go lose last last.
If he tell his brother and they got married.
Bitterness might come in.
Having knowing his brother was his wife ex.
Some secret are meant to be taking to the grave.
Your wahala too much
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Tapout(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
I'm probably not normal because I don't seem to understand how I'm finding this hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Oluf3mi(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
Baba, you say no be movie something be this?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by holusormi(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him king !!! - don’t mind these females telling you not to inform your brother - na coded olosho all of them be - tell your brother and let him decide !!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:

Quick questions...
Just answer yes or no...

1. Would you marry a guy that has been fucking your younger sister for 6years if you knew??

2. If you were kept in the dark about this and later discovered that your hubby was Bleep buddies with your younger sister in the past for 6years, would you be happy with your sister and hubby for not telling you??

Just answer yes or no...

Sure I'll marry the man if he is the type of man I wanted. What would be would be

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Jemmysax(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you

No matter how your brother trusts you, when it comes to someone you've slept with before, he can't feel secured.

To me, I feel he should tell his brother now, then let the young man decide if he wishes to continue or not.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by baralatie(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
I can't imagine this argument in the guys house on the bedroom

Wife: oooooooh leave me nah
Elder bros: babe why are you doing like this nah
Wife:not in the mood
Elder bros: ok I will do you well well this night nah
Wife: that is what you keep saying ok not in the mood
Elder bros: ah ah
Wife: your bros does it better ooo
Elder bros: osi Gini?
Wife: ehn!

grin grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by walexsho(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
When dem dey preach say abstain from premarital sex you call them old skull and uncivilised. Here comes the result of your past.
Be sure he won't later find out if you decide to keep mute.
If he later find out himself hope the tie of brotherhood won't end.
Hope you won't visit them forever after the wedding cos there is no way both of you won't flash back to the past Knacking... Devil dey powerful ooo

Remember!!! Nothing is hidden under the Sun
Also Remember! Nothing is found except it's a secrete, Nothing is hidden except it's a treasure.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
bamosagie:

Your answer is right there... tell your brother about knowing her in school but keep your sexcape with her out of the story.
Let them go ahead with their plans.
Reach out to her and let her know she is marrying your brother. Also let her know you have decided to keep your past with her a secret and wish her the best...
Then be very careful with her....
DSC7

Follow this niggar advice and leave those other men saying rubbish o!

Person will not destroy your joy o!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
jokes apart

You actually don't mind sleeping with two brothers

That's actually the traits of a psychopath
Is that what you could derive from what I said?

Did the lady know the other brother when they were dating initially?

It is hard explaining things to empty skulls
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by uthlaw: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your mother gave birth to you hypocrite!
you are are the the hypocrite....he should allow is broda marry someone he slept with for good 4yrs...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Obason22(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2021
To me u have to tell him since he was the one informed u about his decision, cos he may not be happy to hear it from outside, so to keep that brotherhood and trust u got to tell him.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Jemmysax(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.

If you were the brother, then you found after the wedding, would you be happy with your brother?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Ptwealth: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him
Tell him
Tell him
Tell him
Imagine you are your brother
Don't betray that brotherly trust
Say the truth, your brother won't die let him take the decision but first free your mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Is Adult Video Called 'Blue Film?' / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.