Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54373 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by tollyboy5(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
walexsho:
When dem dey preach say abstain from premarital sex you call them old skull and uncivilised. Here comes the result of your past.
Be sure he won't later find out if you decide to keep mute.
If he later find out himself hope the tie of brotherhood won't end.
Hope you won't visit them forever after the wedding cos there is no way both of you won't flash back to the past Knacking... Devil dey powerful ooo

Remember!!! Nothing is hidden under the Sun
Also Remember! Nothing is found except it's a secrete, Nothing is hidden except it's a treasure.
nothing is hidden under sun. But its hidden from the brother case closed.
How does the brother want to discover when its bt the lady and the brother in law.
Mind you, in the world today many secret as been left undisclosed.
If he tells the brother and they still get married the will cause bigger problem and the family won't be free with each other

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Is that what you could derive from what I said?

Did the lady know the other brother when they were dating initially?

It is hard explaining things to empty skulls
you said. You wouldn't mind even if you knew

It's funny how people twist the bible
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ramatintin(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Omo your time done pass let your brother enjoy her
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
aysnoopy:

If you can follow this my advice.
Try to connect with d lady, arrange a benefit session with her again since she's not aware she's dating Ur bro.
If u both fvck again, den just know she's a olosho.
But if she proves repented, den she might have change her ways.
Try hook up with her again
What if she didn't fall and then finds out that her fiancee is the brother to her ex, don't you think she will want to tell her fian what the ex did (the test) just to bring back blood btw the two brothers, so as to conceal what happened in the past.
Remember Potiphar's Wife and Joseph, similar thing fit happen o, Op should Jes be careful, he save himself the stress by telling his brother, it his left for him, whether to continue with the marriage plans or not, but he has to know.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Sure I'll marry the man if he is the type of man I wanted. What would be would be

Forget all this explanation...
Just answer yes or no!
1. Yes or no
2. Yes or no
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by od501: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided

Oga go tell em oo...this is marriage. Talk joor
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you said. You wouldn't mind even if you knew

It's funny how people twist the bible
I dated A
I am dating B
A and B are relatives

Does that mean I am dating A and B together?

Can you please borrow a brain from any breathing thing around you, even if it is a “tambolo” (mosquito lava)?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Druss(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

Omo wahala 4 who dey reason unnecessary things.
Na d lady go lose last last.
If he tell his brother and they got married.
Bitterness might come in.
Having knowing his brother was his wife ex.
Some secret are meant to be taking to the grave.
Your wahala too much

The decision is his to make. Blood is more important for me.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:

Forget all this explanation...
Just answer yes or no!
1. Yes or no
2. Yes or no

All yes!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how your mother gave birth to you hypocrite!
You see why women is the problem of themselves, instead of replying me you went and referred to my mother. See how useless you're
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
taiwotimitt:

Normal thing, it will pain me but life goes on...
I tell you the truth, believe it or not , you wont marry such a girl
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Qatar2022:

You see why women is the problem of themselves, instead of replying me you went and referred to my mother. See how useless you're

Insanity is really affecting your brains, get help

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by seyz91(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Better tell your brother now before its too late

no be crime na normal life events

they crossed path without your awareness so its off you

Tell your nigga now and let him decided but still doesn't stop their wedding though
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I dated A
I am dating B
A and B are relatives

Does that mean I am dating A and B together?

Can you please borrow a brain from any breathing thing around you, even if it is a “tambolo” (mosquito lava)?
common sense suggest you should not date B especially if A has slept with you

Abi you be home wrecker

Do all vagarian reason like u because if that's the case the world is in peril
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
common sense suggest you should not date B especially if A has slept with you

Abi you be home wrecker

Do all vagarian reason like u because if that's the case the world is in peril
As if this simpleton understands what common sense is about.

Go back to the content written by the OP or You can continue playing with your sand
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly.. if they have done introduction, yet she didn't requested for all his siblings pictures and he never showed her their pictures, what if she is pregnant? Think twice

So you have based your advice on what ifs and conditions that you are not even sure of? That's doesn't even make sense. Again I ask, so this is the same advice you will give anybody who comes to you with this same story? Without being sure of the full story or knowing other possibilities? That's dumb to be honest. And a lot of you on Nairaland do this a lot. You all seem wise but are really otherwise.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ken6488(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him ooo

Don't mind this people

Because, in the future he will find out
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
DominusPrime:

So you have based your advice on what ifs and conditions that you are not even sure of? That's doesn't even make sense. Again I ask, so this is the same advice you will give anybody who comes to you with this same story? Without being sure of the full story or knowing other possibilities? That's dumb to be honest. And a lot of you on Nairaland do this a lot. You all seem wise but are really otherwise.

Exactly how dumber you are. A lots of hypocrites like you full here lipsrsealed Less brain

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ken6488(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Romanoff:
You see this cycle of fornication, e go reach all of us las las.

The person you're using as side chic or friends with benefits, na your brother or cousin or best friend go marry am.

The person that is your sugar daddy, side nigga or friends with benefits, na that old man fit be your future DIL, that side nigga fit marry your sister or that friends with benefits fit be your best friend hubby.

Until we shun fornication, na so all of us go dey recycle nonsense.

Blame always go to the males angry

What of the female?

Dem force am
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by femi4: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

This is Super Story
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how dumber you are. A lots of hypocrites like you full here lipsrsealed Less brain

That's the response they give when they can't think of an intelligent answer to a simple question or when their reasoning has been shown to lack common sense. Anyway I just wanted be sure you didnt have enough brains to hold an intelligent discussion but now I see you want to drag me down to the level of exchanging curses. Not today sweetheart... smiley
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by harksodje: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Don't reflect on the past by telling the person. Just act matured though you don't know who you are ending up with.
DSC7:

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Qatar2022: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Insanity is really affecting your brains, get help
Hahahaha imagine where a mad woman is calling someone mad . I pity who will keep useless person like at home as a wife
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
As if this simpleton understands what common sense is about.

Go back to the content written by the OP or You can continue playing with your sand
you are a
H

o

E
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by walexsho(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

nothing is hidden under sun. But its hidden from the brother case closed.
How does the brother want to discover when its bt the lady and the brother in law.
Mind you, in the world today many secret as been left undisclosed.
If he tells the brother and they still get married the will cause bigger problem and the family won't be free with each other
Disclosing it here alone already made it an opened secrete.... there are ways one can track him with his post.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Qatar2022:

Hahahaha imagine where a mad woman is calling someone mad . I pity who will keep useless person like at home as a wife

As them at home, tell them you need brain reset wink

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

As them at home, tell them you need brain reset wink
u did girl, y u lyk quarrel like this
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Gcool2(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Imagine the brother on this group giving his own take in this matter grin grin grin
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
you are a
H

o

E
Same with your mother and sisters
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by royalamour(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell your brother. Let him decide if he wants to go ahead with her or not.

But you must tell him.

Tell him everything. Don't sugarcoat it.

If they part ways, they will meet others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.