Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54326 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by takimsipho(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
Baba, use your discretion and tell him without making her look like a slut. Everybody has a past agreed, but some kind of past is too much. If your brother later finds out, he will not be happy with you for not telling him. Especially if she ends up doing something silly. For her to agree to be a friend with benefits, that is, she was willing to have only a sexual relationship with you says alot about her. What girls these days refuse to acknowledge is that women will be always judge by their sexual history and men by their financial capabilities. If it was just a friend it's something else, but for elder bro to find out the his younger brother has bang the same pussy he wants to keep, e no go funny. Blood is blood, they can get married and divorce, nothing is certain in life, but your brother will always be your brother. And forget what some girls are saying , naija girls will do anything just to get married especially when they are of age, then her real character will show

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
u did girl, y u lyk quarrel like this

What exactly can I do for you? Please I'm begging you now? Please
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

What exactly can I do for you? Please I'm begging you now? Please
give me ur number that's all
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
May I ask what type of benefits?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by VULCAN(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
You sound like a good fellow although it's clear you have little understanding of the nature of women.

She will NEVER be comfortable with that secret between both of you so what will eventually happen is she will codedly drive a wedge btw you guys.

Her calculations being that if you and him are not on good terms then you will not tell your brother.

That's an illogical plan but women don't operate with logic so....

One thing that is obvious is that if you don't tell your brother early just know that your relationship with him will be destroyed whenever it does come out.

I, being in his shoes will lose all trust I ever had in you if I discover that you hid such from me.

I would keep wondering WHY your loyalty was more towards her than myself.

Maybe you guys planned to continue from where you stopped after the wedding?

DSC7:

Well if she doesn't open up no one will know... Except me and her.....

If only she can cope without feeling guilty...

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
give me ur number that's all

I think I know you now, being a kid doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense na! Sending different emails to know me wouldn't help you, ask your older fools here who are after lust should gist you that I'm not the type of irresponsible lady, if not they would have exposed me here, better get a good job and better life olodo rabata! Those who know me are watching and reading,they can testify that I have enough patience with you because I informed some of them. You wouldn't find it funny if you try this shit with me again.

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2021
This is a typical example of what the Bible meant when it says "YOUR SIN WILL FIND YOU OUT"

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Offpoint1: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

I have been thinking of connecting with her but i remembered that she deactivated all her previous social media handles due to her job...

She is the understanding type but I can't say same with dat my bro.....

I fit tell am now make he just flare up...
You better tell your bro to end any relationship with her, can you live with the thought that your own brother once bang your wife to be/wife?
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Allwell96: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him o, I advise. If u don't, anytime u visit your brother's house, there's every tendency you will bleeb that lady-your brother's wife. Tell him right away.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

I think I know you now, being a kid doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense na! Sending different emails to know me wouldn't help you, ask your older fools here who are after lust should gist you that I'm not the type of irresponsible lady, if not they would have exposed me here, better get a good job and better life olodo rabata! Those who know me are watching and reading,they can testify that I have enough patience with you because I informed some of them. You wouldn't find it funny if you try this shit with me again.
grin grin grin see this true girl, be deceiving urself, oponu eda feeling special,who get ur time b4

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2021
takimsipho:
Baba, use your discretion and tell him without making her look like a slut. Everybody has a past agreed, but some kind of past is too much. If your brother later finds out, he will not be happy with you for not telling him. Especially if she ends up doing something silly. For her to agree to be a friend with benefits, that is, she was willing to have only a sexual relationship with you says alot about her. What girls these days refuse to acknowledge is that women will be always judge by their sexual history and men by their financial capabilities. If it was just a friend it's something else, but for elder bro to find out the his younger brother has bang the same pussy he wants to keep, e no go funny. Blood is blood, they can get married and divorce, nothing is certain in life, but your brother will always be your brother. And forget what some girls are saying , naija girls will do anything just to get married especially when they are of age, then her real character will show
Op, if you don't take this advice, then you are not worth to be his blood. Forget those people without virtue advising otherwise. This is 'mind your business' taken too far.

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Guyman111: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell your brother bro.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

u re also talking about me getting a job, so u think everyone on this forum is as jobless as you or a low budget person, madam get a life jare

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by LibraKing: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided

no dramas, just connect with her and keep any flirting distance from her. First connect with her with the intention you heard about her wedding plans without letting her know ya position to be in her future marital life. if you find out she really love ya brother and want it all, open up to her ..... then guide her . but still...make sure you keep your distance. don't tell your brother about the past with her unless you know she is a full time hoe during ya time with her.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
grin grin grin see this true girl, be deceiving urself, oponu eda feeling special,who get ur time b4

Just try and send it kid, se o sope ori e ti gbale ni
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ceejay80s(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

U will still fu.c.k her after ur brother has married her,this I have seen,
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Just try and send it kid, se o sope ori e ti gbale ni
am even thinking u re mature b4, nt even knowing u re a big fool, how old u be sef?

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by jonadaft: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

You're a very big fool for that last sentence.
You're never a brother...

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by sorepco(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
R u normal?

Bola146:
it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
am even thinking u re mature b4, nt even knowing u re a big fool, how old u be sef?

grin grin grin grin grin I'm so sorry to disappoint some people here please and please, let me give this barking dog looking for number his last slap, the dogs he is eating are affecting his thinking, please let them know that you need a psychiatrist asap before it's too late, looking or asking for number would heal you o grin grin grin wink wink Pele wa was alright so gbo? Move from to ask for number cheesy

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
sorepco:
R u normal?

I don't think you are okay shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Exodora: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
How will she do that since she does not know that they are siblings,except on the wedding day that she will get to see him.
Why not tell him if he still wants to go ahead with the wedding is left to him.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin grin grin I'm so sorry to disappoint some people here please and please, let me give this barking dog looking for number his last slap, the dogs he is eating are affecting his thinking, please let them know that you need a psychiatrist asap before it's too late, looking or asking for number would heal you o grin grin grin wink wink Pele wa was alright so gbo? Move from to ask for number cheesy
no need ur number again, but to Bleep that ur smelling pussy cheesy
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by jonadaft: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
Smh!
So if I have fùcked the hell out of you for many years and I later dump you to start dating your younger sister, you would prefer to tell your sister about me or me tell your sister?

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by jonadaft: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga let them be joor
Don't worry, your ex will definitely marry your younger sister.
Wicked generation....
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by sorepco(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
If to say n me i go tell my bro. I wont keep it to my self.
I suggest u tell ur parents first or any other close relative before telling you bruh

DSC7:

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

I don't think you are okay shocked shocked shocked
even everyone know you are nt ok, foolishness is in ur DNA
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Exodora: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell your brother after all what God has put together nobody will out assunder but at least he deserves the truth from his own
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by jonadaft: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Myzubby:
Let them marry
After the marriage it will be an interesting story for both of you .

Make sure you are the type of person your brother can trust with his wife otherwise if your brother becomes aware your past relationship with her he may feel insecure .

And hope your relationship with her was not romantic
Thank you
Very dump people everywhere...

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by puremaker7(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

you will not tell him, after the wedding the girl will posion you thinking you has a secret that can wreck her home.

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
even everyone know you are nt ok, foolishness is in ur DNA

If you stop this your barking, it means you are asleep in yaba left grin grin grin

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by temitope27(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

If you stop this your barking, it means you are asleep in yaba left grin grin grin
I promise you, I won't stop till you get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56