Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113263 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by izubext007: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2021
21th century church.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
franciskaine:
now compare her dance with the dance step of others around her. Her cloth is even better for a night club than the house of God. Christianity has lost it.

I'm not a saint, but I will not go to the house of God to tempt people. She's not conscious of her environment, otherwise, commonsense should tell her dat such dance was too much for that environment.

To you it is temptation, while to God it could be the case of the widows mite and the rich man.

Her dressing may be your problem but her heart connected to God while others may have an outward show of righteousness but an inward disconnection from God.

Try not to put the cart before the horse.

Good thing you said you are not a Saint. Why not focus on building up your spiritual life with God rather than on trying to judge a dance or dressing which was targeted at God and not man.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Curious345: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
She farted 4tines during the course of the whole dance show.

The fart smell attracted the guy to make that video

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by dapolaw(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Na market this one come sell for church.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

Church is open to everyone. Na club gal she be and we are not complaining. shocked

Lmao
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Op I assume you're a soul winner for Christ cheesy
I am a terrible sinner sad I'd like to surrender my life to Christ almighty now but I don't know where so kindly drop the name and address of your church cool and let Jesus Christ do the rest grin
Mehn see all that load on one person cheesy
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by samonak(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Slowarmiir be like:

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by dododawa1: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
You get mind to video someone worshiping in d lord house and you still post it online, people get mind ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
She no even wear pant sef. Chai I Just Dey imagine something but I no go talk am today na Sunday.
one time I fúcked one pantless chick in an enclosed space in my church

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Passionate1(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm! Holy Twerk in d House of God. .
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Donchrister(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2021
When the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance like david danced. smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Donchieli: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
They put head together run am
Both the dancer and d recorder

P.S na planned work

Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:
Later they'll blame the church. They will say there are more churches yet more evil in the world. This person actually came to church and is carried away by a woman's body. Is the church responsible for this? This fellow can rape a kid. If your libido can wake up even inside a church then you are a danger to the female society
Abeg shut up. So because he made a video then he can rape a kid. You're really stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin Na this Kind Yansh i dey Like smash grin grin . Watch as the Christian Hypocrites will come and say rubbish. Shey it’s God that Gave her that ass cheesy grin isn’t she supposed to Shake it For the Lord in his House grin
Allow her to Dance Like David Danced Don’t be Like his wife grin
I dey smash dis kind Yash come ejaculate on top am

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kizzygentle: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

I completely disdain and abhor the action of whoever made that video...

However, let's call a spade what it really is... A seductive outfit is exactly what it is! There are certain dressings for specific individual bodies and meant for certain occasions too.

We all know that you don't wear certain outfits to offices and places of worship! This is just common sense! Asking people not to get tempted by something seductive makes absolutely no sense by any stretch of the intelligence!
Absolutely agree with you but then the video was unnecessary..
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 9niceguy(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Which kain wahala be dis?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
9niceguy:
Which kain wahala be dis?
Most Nigerian CHURCHES are not different from BETNAIJA shops, especially the Pentecostals.
Anything Goes..!
More interested in the package at hand than the package handler.
That's the Reality.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Church is open to everyone. Na club gal she be and we are not complaining. shocked

Lmao

Some of your so called club girls cannot whine waist like that. They don’t even have the energy to ride a man for 1 minute, but here is a middle aged woman shaking everything at once without energy and you say she be your club girl? Na Rotary club?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by lexy2014: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:

Somebody is dancing u are recording her yansh
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by MrBONE2(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
cheesy

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Sholaayeni070: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Night club, money maker
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

To you it is temptation, while to God it could be the case of the widows mite and the rich man.

Her dressing may be your problem but her heart connected to God while others may have an outward show of righteousness but an inward disconnection from God.

Good thing you said you are not a Saint. Why not focus on building up your spiritual life with God rather than on trying to judge a dance or dressing which was targeted at God and not man.
how do you know the heart of God to know if it's good or not?

Neither you nor I know the mind of God, and that's why the same Bible says: whatsoever you condemn on earth, I will condemn in heaven.

The reason why Nigeria has deteriorated into its worsened state is because of statements like yours. When we see things dat are wrong, we pretend to overlook and ask God to be the judge. Even you in your heart knows that what she did is wrong. For the fact that people behind her were screaming shows it's wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Incandescent(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Gbam!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bayyajidda(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2021
orisa37:
GOD BLESS HER. SHE IS JUST DANCETICULATING.

May God deliver today's church.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I would rather not worship in a church whr such is the norm.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ijoba85: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Hmm... End time dance
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Incandescent(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2021
teeshet:
I dey smash dis kind Yash come ejaculate on top am

Dirty fool. This is why your life is a mess

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Some of your so called club girls cannot whine waist like that. They don’t even have the energy to ride a man for 1 minute, but here is a middle aged woman shaking everything at once without energy and you say she be your club girl? Na Rotary club?

How did you manage to know her age? grin

Your analysis with club girls shows how easy it is for us to be deceived.

A club girl comes to Church dressed like a nun and dancing like a soldier and we praise her and say she is holy when it was just an outward show and thus deception.

While we have someone dancing with all her heart to God without regard to anyone but herself and God and we say she is loose or a club girl thus also judging her by her outward show of praise.

The problem is the heart of man....

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
It is not her fault that she has nyash. Big booty problems. If someone like Magnolia with her plank bumbum makes same move, you won’t video it. Abeg leave her to dance. The act of whining waist is an age-long African move. Before Shakira was conceived, Africans have been whining their waist and it wasn’t considered erotic or immoral.

Iyen emi na, abi? grin Ko si iyonu.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2021
franciskaine:
I would rather not worship in a church whr such is the norm.

I would rather worship God in a Church where we can cry, shout, roll on the floor, Dance like David danced before God as we focus solely on him.

I hate pretentious places

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.