Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

684oludolamu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 684oludolamu's Profile / 684oludolamu's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC by 684oludolamu: 8:18am On Mar 28
Everytime disregard, okay ohEverytime disregard, okay oh...

1 Like

Travel / Re: Gov Soludo Commissions 26 Km Amansea, Ebnebe, Ugbenu, Awba Ofemmili Road (photos by 684oludolamu: 6:55pm On Mar 15
That road is wide enoughThat road is wide enough...

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ramadan: Emir Of Kano Seeks Reduction Of Food Prices by 684oludolamu: 6:19pm On Mar 04
These bastard retailers go gree? The inflation don sweet dem for mouth.. Even d ones wey get old stocks dey increase price..These bastard retailers go gree? The inflation don sweet dem for mouth.. Even d ones wey get old stocks dey increase price.....
Politics / Re: . by 684oludolamu: 6:21pm On Feb 14
No peace for the wicked ... enjoy the support u sold.... NL members should keep on bombarding u ...No peace for the wicked ... enjoy the support u sold.... NL members should keep on bombarding u ......
Politics / Re: Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law by 684oludolamu: 6:47pm On Feb 02
YyYy...
Politics / Re: Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe by 684oludolamu: 7:50pm On Jan 22
Why does the FCT have one senator whereas other states have three senators?Having one senator means so much pressure on the representative to work wondersWhy does the FCT have one senator whereas other states have three senators?Having one senator means so much pressure on the representative to work wonders...
Politics / Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by 684oludolamu: 9:24am On Jan 05
Seconded.Seconded....
TV/Movies / Re: David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple by 684oludolamu: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Congrats, the Oyes.Congrats, the Oyes....
Romance / Re: A Million Wishes by 684oludolamu: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
PS: Please don't modify your post(answers).... I will be constantly checking every answers and taking screenshots.... That's why i won't say the winners or correct answer till the round ends.PS: Please don't modify your post(answers).... I will be constantly checking every answers and taking screenshots.... That's why i won't say the winners or correct answer till the round ends....
Politics / Re: Femi Falana's Wife, Funmi Becomes A SAN by 684oludolamu: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Congratulations to her Na wa o. What, in your opinion,is she supposed to do to merit it?Congratulations to her Na wa o. What, in your opinion,is she supposed to do to merit it?...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by 684oludolamu: 6:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Rip 😥Rip 😥...
Politics / Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by 684oludolamu: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
OBI-DIOTS AFTER TACKLING SIMON EKPA BECAME FRUSTRATED.OBI-DIOTS AFTER TACKLING SIMON EKPA BECAME FRUSTRATED....
Politics / Re: INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting by 684oludolamu: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Okowa desperation will cause him losing as a vice President to Atiku Okowa desperation will cause him losing as a vice President to Atiku ...
Politics / Re: Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity by 684oludolamu: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2023
story for the godsstory for the gods...
Politics / Re: APC Leadership Moves To Sack Enugu Chairman Over ‘Scanty Presidential Rally" by 684oludolamu: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is d only thing they can do lolThis is d only thing they can do lol...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 684oludolamu: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
You Say What?You Say What?...
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) by 684oludolamu: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
my concern is y is it that money is d basis for love from a woman/girl in Nigeria?something her parents don't have, and they want loyalty from you, while they themselves are not.my concern is y is it that money is d basis for love from a woman/girl in Nigeria?something her parents don't have, and they want loyalty from you, while they themselves are not....
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by 684oludolamu: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Mschewww desperado!I never see billionaire pikin wey de act like slay mama before for my life.Mschewww desperado!I never see billionaire pikin wey de act like slay mama before for my life....

1 Like

Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer by 684oludolamu: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Love did not only leave the church, love is now very expensive anywhere.Love did not only leave the church, love is now very expensive anywhere....
Politics / Re: Obi: I'm Ashamed Of Him - Professor Who Approved Gov Soludo Professorship Reacts by 684oludolamu: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Lol Lol ...
Politics / Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by 684oludolamu: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2022
That fire is ominous, just like Cain's sacrifice was accepted with fire, God is announcing to the whole world, Nigeria especially, that He has accepted Peter Obi. That fire is ominous, just like Cain's sacrifice was accepted with fire, God is announcing to the whole world, Nigeria especially, that He has accepted Peter Obi. ...
Politics / Re: APC & Tinubu Plagiarized Their Manifesto From Kenya & Zambia Universities (Pics) by 684oludolamu: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mr Jones, you have started jonsing again, right?Respect yourself and go back to your drug-induced slumber.Mr Jones, you have started jonsing again, right?Respect yourself and go back to your drug-induced slumber....
Politics / Re: Flight Lieutenant Agberia Ebiakpo Chapele Buried by 684oludolamu: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
RipRip...
Politics / Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 684oludolamu: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2022
While not redefine and upgrade the facility rather than change its purpose. Is it the only land available in the state?While not redefine and upgrade the facility rather than change its purpose. Is it the only land available in the state?...
Sports / Re: World Athletics Ratifies Tobi Amusan's Hurdles World Record by 684oludolamu: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na thus kyn thing we want dey see from the other genderNot chomzzy twerks for ebuka mtchwwwNa thus kyn thing we want dey see from the other genderNot chomzzy twerks for ebuka mtchwww...
Politics / Re: Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo by 684oludolamu: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Keep begging but anything that happens to you and your cows don't call SoludoIt's for your own securityKeep begging but anything that happens to you and your cows don't call SoludoIt's for your own security...
Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) by 684oludolamu: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students.They can’t resolve ongoing ASUU strike but are quick and eager to join a stupid challenge, pity people that will still vote for this government especially students....
Politics / Re: Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion by 684oludolamu: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
That man behaves like a child.That man behaves like a child....
Politics / Re: The Army Pulling Out Of South East Moving To Abuja by 684oludolamu: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
HmmmHmmm...
Crime / Re: IGP Orders Probe Of Portable Over One Million Boys Rant by 684oludolamu: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo ode. Oti lu leAja Toba ma sor nu. Ko ni gbo fere Hunter.Omo ode. Oti lu leAja Toba ma sor nu. Ko ni gbo fere Hunter....
Romance / Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by 684oludolamu: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Does your cousin read the news?Does your cousin read the news?...
Crime / Re: The Man Who Burnt The Station And Refused To Go On Transfer. by 684oludolamu: 4:08am On Sep 06, 2021
sad

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.