Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23197 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Here, Mary wears her signature blue cloak with a red shirt underneath. Deeply rooted in Catholic symbolism, the blue of her cloak has been interpreted to represent the Virgin's purity, symbolize the skies, and label her as an empress, for blue was associated with Byzantine royalty.

The Romans were and still are a Black Hebrew Edomite royal family living in Africa under disguise. The Romans seize control over the movement of Jesus that was instigated by His followers who were mostly women and albino slaves of the Roman Empire. There was no church for Jesus in the beginning only oral sayings that women and slaves repeated and tried to live up to his teachings. Jesus teachings were about equality and the Roman pagan religion was about heirarchcy. The followers of Jesus were persecuted harshly by the Black Romans until the movement had grew so large it became a thorn in the side of the Romans. So they drove the Jews out of the Empire and began changing the teachings of Jesus even forming a church in 325 A D. Because many Romans especially nobles were followers of the Virgin Goddess the Roman made Mary the mother of Jesus a Virgin Goddess who conceived through Immaculate Conception. The teachings of Bishop Arian who taught that Jesus was no God but a mortal son of Joseph and Mary were declared a heresy at the Roman Council of Nicea

The Virgin Mary is always pictured in Blue as the Romans never recognized the royalty of Jesus bloodline from King David.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mary Magdalene wasn't depicted only in red though history, as Virgin Mary wasn't depicted in blue only. But let take a look at the red, as both Marys were depicted in red garments. For example the red of the robes of Mary Magdalene had a different, double symbolism, than for example red of other persons' cloaks. Mary Magdalene's robes were painted in cinnabar red, (vermillion), having more hint of orange. Red in general can tend toward more to direction of yellow, or blue, and during the Middle Ages the quality of red was important, which red was symbolizing which idea. The other red symbolized regal values and charity.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
The red is for royalty yet also for our ruddy skin tones. We were never jet black skin tone like Egyptians aka Nubians.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvS8ilPcGl0

Liars in Africa exposing themselves copying me. Still again the face is striking similar to mine and the skin tone is ruddy.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Genesis 1:1-2
It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Someone who came to her own Revealation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfFmNuaIvI
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Don't be in the dark about the living lineage of Jesus get your copy of Holy Bloodline Holy Grail!

Get it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=holy+grail+pdf&oq=holy+grail+pdf&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l8.7706j1j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Gospel of Thomas > Quotes
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. ...
“Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. ...
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.”
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Donald M. Craig points to ancient sources regarding a history of Abraham from India:

…Flavius Josephus …(in the) Antiquities of the Jews … quotes Aristotle (384 b.c.e.–322 b.c.e.) as saying that Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers and are known as the Calani. Clearchus of Soli was a student in Aristotle’s school. In his book, De Somno, he elaborates on the story of how Aristotle discovered this information, but the basic concept remained the same. Megasthenes was … an ambassador of Seleucus I of Syria to … India, before the latter’s death in 288 b.c.e. … Megasthenes wrote that the Jews were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani. Except for the spelling he agreed with Aristotle and Clearchus. Higgins also claims that Ur of the Chaldees, the home of Abraham mentioned in the Bible, was actually Ur of the Chaldeans. “Chaldean,” he continues, is actually “Kaul-Deva” or the Holy Kauls, a Brahmanical caste of India. … He writes that the tribe of the Brahmin Abraham was expelled from or left India and settled in Goshen in Egypt. Finally, he states, “The Arabian historians contend that Brahma and Abraham, their ancestor, are the same person” [emphasis added]. — www.ModernMagick.com; dmkraig.net

The Hebrew Bible adds another possibility regarding the relationship between India and Israel:

To the sons of his concubines Abraham gave gifts, while he was still alive, and he sent them away from his son Isaac eastward, to the land of the east. — Genesis 25:6

Perhaps to highlight this relationship in comparison the son of King David, the Hebrew Bible later reads:

Solomon’s wisdom surpassed the wisdom of the children of the East. — 1 Kings 5:10

Abraham/Sarah and Brahma/Saraswati are not the only overlapping figures between Hindu and Hebrew traditions. Ajit Vadakayil points out that there is also Adam/Eve and Adhama/ Havyavati, along with Noah and Nyuha or Manu (.com). As well, the Hebrew religion is one among a group of traditions (including Islam and Christianity) that believe that Abraham is their father. As well, since Brahma has will-born sons, Brahmanaspati (Lord of the Brahman Priests) and Brihaspati (Lord of the Burden Carriers), their relationship with Abraham cannot be answered so simply as the introductory title is asking. That is, the good qualities exemplified in Abraham are immortally deified in Brahma, while Brahma’s wish born sons live out these qualities on earth, much like Abraham. These qualities of Brahmanaspati/Brihaspati, the sons of Angiras, (the Fire Clan wish-born of Brahma) reflect remarkably with those of Abraham.

1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Truth stranger than fiction.

Jesse Jackson called himself an African American it's some truth to that. Many slave Igbo women and Ashanti women were raped by their African pagan captives and bore their children in the slavery of America. Not all black Americans are descendants of Jews which you can tell by the nose and blood type whose who.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
PARANORMAL BLOODLINES
It is believed that only special royal bloodlines possessed paranormal powers like the Cwezi. King Rwabugiri IV the great, an ancient Rwandan king was believed to have possessed paranormal powers along with one of his wives. Muhumuza. Rwabugiri was the first king to meet with the Europeans, he resisted slave trade and saved the remains of the Rwandan borders during the scramble and partition for Africa.

Also these bloodlines begun breaking the customary laws practicing forbidden customs such as eating prohibited meats, foods, certain fish, reptiles, marrying into hostile or forbidden bloodlines, murdering, breaking oath, abominations, inciting and obtaining curses, abandoning own customs, sodomy, laying down with animals etc. Ability to possess these mystical powers survived among some African peoples until 19th century when heavy interbreeding between clans, tribes and races took place therefore weakening special bloodlines.

Controversy remains as to the real origin of the Cwezi clan. While European writers ascribe all paranormal activities to what science can readily explain; AFRICAN historical writers think that much of African history can only be told by Africans hence, the CWEZI clan existed and they had powers that predate the birth of science in modern times.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
The state of monarchy is the supremest thing upon earth; for kings are not only God's lieutenants upon earth, and sit upon God's throne, but even by God himself are called gods. There be three principal similitudes that illustrate the state of monarchy: one taken out of the word of God; and the two other out of the grounds of policy and philosophy. In the Scriptures kings are called gods, and so their power after a certain relation compared to the divine power. Kings are also compared to fathers of families: for a king is truly Parens patriae, the politique father of his people. And lastly, kings are compared to the head of this microcosm of the body of man.
Kings are justly called gods, for that they exercise a manner or resemblance of divine power upon earth: for if you will consider the attributes to God, you shall see how they agree in the person of a king. God hath power to create or destrov make or unmake at his pleasure, to give life or send death, to judge all and to be judged nor accountable to none; to raise low things and to make high things low at his pleasure, and to God are both souls and body due. And the like power have kings: they make and unmake their subjects, thev have power of raising and casting down, of life and of death, judges over all their subjects and in all causes and yet accountable to none but God only. . . .

I conclude then this point touching the power of kings with this axiom of divinity, That as to dispute what God may do is blasphemy....so is it sedition in subjects to dispute what a king may do in the height of his power. But just kings will ever be willing to declare what they will do, if they will not incur the curse of God. I will not be content that my power be disputed upon; but I shall ever be willing to make the reason appear of all my doings, and rule my actions according to my laws. . . I would wish you to be careful to avoid three things in the matter of grievances:

First, that you do not meddle with the main points of government; that is my craft . . . to meddle with that were to lesson me . . . I must not be taught my office.

Secondly, I would not have you meddle with such ancient rights of mine as I have received from my predecessors . . . . All novelties are dangerous as well in a politic as in a natural body. and therefore I would be loath to be quarreled in my ancient rights and possessions, for that were to judge me unworthy of that which my predecessors had and left me.

And lastly, I pray you beware to exhibit for grievance anything that is established by a settled law, and whereunto . . . you know I will never give a plausible answer; for it is an undutiful part in subjects to press their king, wherein they know beforehand he will refuse them.

From King James I, Works, (1609).

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
The New Testament Gospels is a fake production that was written by Roman scholars commissioned by the Emperor. The word Gospel itself means good news of military victory implying the Roman destruction of Judea. The Romans are Black Edomites and Blacks are still the largest numbers of Catholics in the world despite the management appearing all White. These Whites are actually Kahzars descendants who the Black Byzantine Romans had an alliance with the Khazar kingdom and wed Khazar princesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axt1B6Ee8Vo
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Benjamin (Gemini)
Benjamin shall ravin (ravage)
as (like) a wolf;
In the morning, he shall devour the prey,
And at night he shall
divide the spoil (plunder).

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Richwallet:
Benjamin (Gemini)
Benjamin shall ravin (ravage)
as (like) a wolf;
In the morning, he shall devour the prey,
And at night he shall
divide the spoil (plunder).

Tribal Identification: Benjamin 1

"And the sons of Benjamin were Belah, and Becher, and Ashbel, Gera, and Naaman, Ehi, and Rosh, Muppim, and Huppim, and Ard" Genesis 46; 21.
The Tribes of Judah and BENJAMIN together were to compose the main stock of the modern Jewish people amongst the Black Franks.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Even the Black Buddha and Bodisattivva is wearing a mask the mask of iconoclasm.. This Pandemic was well thought out to prevent people from seeing the nose and mouths which identify ethnicity. There are various ethnicities among the false social construct of race and each has its own memory of bloodline.

The area they struck the most in destruction of statues were the nose and mouth region which the focus of facial recognition.

i·con·o·clasm
/īˈkänəˌklazəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of attacking or assertively rejecting cherished beliefs and institutions or established values and practices.
the rejection or destruction of religious images as heretical; the doctrine of iconoclasts.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Get into this manifestation techniques.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
The Visigoths were adherents of the Aryan heresy which denied the divinity of Jesus. Their descendants founded the Merovingian dynasty which ruled Gaul until the death of Dagobert II. The Merovingians were said to rule by right of their "royal blood" or "sang real". "Sangreal" has been traditionally interpreted as the "holy grail" which, according to legend, Mary Magdalene carried to the Jewish kingdom of southern Gaul (including Rennes-le-Chateau. It may have been believed by adherents of a secret tradition that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus and that what she brought was not a vessel but the royal seed of David in her womb. - Steve Mizrach, "The Mysteries of Rennes-le-Chateau and the Prieure du Sion"

Lincoln and his co-authors fashioned a theory that Christ had descendents who "legged it to the south of France where they intermarried with the royal Franks to found what eventually became the mystical Merovingian Dynasty. Ergo, the real mission of the Templars and Priory of Zion: to safeguard not just the treasure of the Crusades, but to preserve the Grail, which appeared in medieval texts as 'Sangraal' or 'Sangreal', and which Lincoln et al. translated to mean sang real, or 'royal blood'. In other words: the dynastic legacy of Christ, literally." - Jonathan Vankin and John Whalen, "Descendants of Jesus? Or Scam Artistes Extraordinaire?"

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
The fact that Hebrews came from Asia and are Asiatics should be so strange when you consider ancient Asians were dark skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu0To-RoLDQ

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
The duchess nose

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
365 days from today this post would have changed the future for those who can imagine what they see is possible. Time is an illusion and everything is just a circle of events repeating themselves based upon our belief of what happened before. If today is your birthday then you celebrate it as the day you were born even if it wasn't your birthday but you believe it was. If we believe that Charlemagne Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire was a Black Jew then that would better our relationship with Europe. We wouldn't see Europe as a Whitemans land and Christianity as something that belonged to Whites and was forced upon Blacks. If we believe Queen Mary Magdalene married Yesuha Ben Yossef and bore his children who she took to Gaul then we can see Yeshua bloodline in us. And there were Jews who followed Yeshua and he wasn't totally betrayed by his people. There is forgiveness in rewriting the past and it can change not just our present moment but our future because time travels in a circle. Even though it's not real time is a construct of our memories and whatever we recall a year ago has affect on us today. Our memories are like the memories of a computer program it gives us information on how we should respond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / Simi And Praise Cover Vanguard Allure May Edition / Naeto C & His Son (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.