Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52514 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by almarthins(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?

Tell me smtin!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Doubleoo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Obviously those women are also open to having multiple husbands, so why are they go take the blame for seeking out other partners for themselves much as the men do? undecided

Why should she be expected to decline what she seeks, another partner?. undecided

Read your response again and say the reality for once. There are many men that make it known to their wives that they want second or even third wives. How many women make it known to their husbands?

When i was about to pay my wife bride price, the first thing my dad told her parents is for them to know that we can have more than one wife. They should have say the same thing for their daughter and wait for us to pay the bride price.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by oshionelecky: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
ninocia18:
I don't really like the idea of this write up focusing just on women.

I just wonder.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by maureensylvia(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
kristonium:

How do you know they are married?

Because hardly will they put on wedding ring to the hotel.

grin
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

Nah dem
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg where them dey,married women na him dey sweet pass

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 8BitGee(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

Not supporting magun, but the ladies don't sleep with themselves now, do they? Critical reasoning skills

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Work your work and mind your business.you re there to earn a living not to monitor people's life.

Gang... Spotted
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Testimony1988:
hmmmm, the writer is just concerned with the rate of unfaithfulness in marriage, but I don't subscribe with the idea of magun.
No, his concern is for that of MARRIED WOMEN cheating but for some reason he decided to ignore the MARRIED MEN that cheat and that they cheat more than the women

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Except he can walk up to the "cheating women" and tell them what he thinks, if not, he should mind his business.

Olosho
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by anonabbey: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol. Even in countries were people face public punishment for adultery, they still cheat. Magun nikan ko mafo ni

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by stanliwise(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
CUMIN:

Are we to mind our business till our society collapsed like America black community.
America black community fallen?
Stop hallucinating
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by suffering: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
If the thing too worry you, change job. Humans love sex, end of story. Being married won’t change the fact.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
NairaMaster1:

So be your wife. Amen.

Well I don’t cheat, if was was gonna cheat I will leave the marriage or not get married or have an open marriage or polygamous marriage.

Marriage is not by force.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by SeunO1979: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

Culprit spotted

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Bigchristo: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
cayorday89:

In the long run it will stop both the male and female from cheating when they hear news about how others were caught with magun. Just my humble thought though.
The magun has been there since ages yet only caught few cheating people, therefore means Magun can not stop people from cheating

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Many of them have wedding bands on embarassed

It's because of busy bodies like you that I have taken extra pains to make my apartment very comfortable and private so I won't have to take my married girlfriends to the hotel
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
People saying the magun don't kill woman are naive, one of my ex lost her mom because her dad was feeling insecure, he felt the woman a nurse was cheating so he placed magun on her but because she's not cheating after 7days she started to lean ti she passed out days after

If magun is placed around a lady and a guy didn't climb her for the period of days, it can bounce on her head
I'm sure your ex told you the story, she obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. Men use MAGUN to keep their wives from sleeping around, it doesn't have effect on the women, rather it only has effects on the MEN that come in contact with the women. The women only get to live with the shame and guilt that surround's the man's death

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

Vagina gender and toto sharing na 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by id911(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
BigYash:
What do you expect when you marry olosho pro max? You like it or not she must cheat on you one day. And you might not discover it,till death.. Every wise man,know as he take dey package him wife.. If another leg cross her,anything she see she take am. Its better to leave d marriage, than cheating on a man who paid your bride price.

Sir, how does one go about doing that - at the bolded?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by one4GOD(f): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
and the married men........? undecided undecided
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Munamu: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
cayorday89:

In the long run it will stop both the male and female from cheating when they hear news about how others were caught with magun. Just my humble thought though.

Boy do you Know that a woman laced with magun will eventually die if she is faithful to her patner after all. The implication is that she dies after a stipulated time of being laced with magun,if no man sleeps with her.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Handsum64: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Pervert
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Sholaco: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mr five star hotel worker mind your business

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by adeolaben(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
elmagnifico411:
Hope you know that if u place 'magun' on your spouse, u too won't be able to climb her? Are u prepared for that? If u cannot climb her, it means you'd have to climb someone else and that in itself is u being unfaithful. Magun na developmental mistake jare..

Bro that's a big fat lie.... I have been a farmer in yewa north ogun state, imasayi/ iboro to be precise.... Magun comes in different forms and different ééwó(taboo)..... There is the type that can be on the wife and "only" the hubby can get through the honey pot of the wife without dying......

If you dont believe it that is left to you.....

At least I have seen up 5-6 people that I know of, die of Magun in that past 4years....
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by blaise26abj(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is a rather serious issue . I was privileged to read some comments in a Nigerian married women only group . And there is a consensus there that women actually cheat more than men and men don’t know better because they are conditioned to think the wives can never cheat because of the societal consequences . That is why the women are more clandestine and manipulative about these things . It is no longer an exclusive right of men and rightly so.

All these moral decadence is a testament to where this world is going to. The home/family unit is being attacked like never before . LGBQT, Toxic feminists ,Gender confused people etc So people prepare for war .

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Greenerie(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
My dear,I noticed the same thing oh.I wonder where people get the Idea that married women don't sleep around.its only single girls,that because she is married,she doesn't fvcck Oda men!.many single girls are even more faithful.most married women are notorious cheaters.

There's one happening right now under my nose.The first young lady is fvccking her landlord,while the husband is abroad paying rent to the landlord yearly.he pays him for fvccking his wife.

The second younger one,a wicked thing like that.her poor husband is hussling sending her money for upkeep,rent, foodstuff,NEPA bills,water bills,...
She is a fvccker,she brings different boys home,they fvvck her on her husband's bed,under his roof,they wear his clothes,eat his food,drink his water,watch his TV,and after hot s#x they come to the balcony and start smoking.she thinks she is smart,but I see everything.

Wedding ring don't cure konji like they say.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Probz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
And if the man cheats (which is far more common), nko? Why is faithfulness only important for the nwanya?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by prciouschika(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
please if your location is in Abuja....do you mind helping me out with a job?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Muzikluva(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
It’s a phrase though not a word and the phrase consists of 3 words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

- how is the above gonna solve the problem (if it catches the cheating partner only after they have been fukced)??!!?
- does "magun" suddenly turn cheating people into faithful ones?!?!?
Absolutely yes. Infact the fear to fvck will grip them because they might never be lucky next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.