Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52517 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Era of equality. Men cheat women cheat

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Doubleoo:
1. Read your response again and say the reality for once. There are many men that make it known to their wives that they want second or even third wives. How many women make it known to their husbands?

2. When i was about to pay my wife bride price, the first thing my dad told her parents is for them to know that we can have more than one wife. They should have say the same thing for their daughter and wait for us to pay the bride price.
1. Interesting, so telling a wife you what other wives gives married men the right to have flings with as many women as they want - women they eventually never marry - but because a woman does not tell her husband she too wants other husbands, she should then not cheat as men do even though her seek is pretty much the same as that of the men? undecided

2. But did your dad need to say what you claim he did when traditional marriage, in many places, pretty much leaves the gates open as far as # of unions per household is concerned? Not only does traditional marriage allow men to have wives and concubines, in some places, the women are also allowed to have concubines of their own. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Drella(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Work your work and mind your business.you re there to earn a living not to monitor people's life.

Your responses so far gives a 69% chance that you're cheating on your husband.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by cayorday89(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Munamu:

Boy do you Know that a woman laced with magun will eventually die if she is faithful to her patner after all. The implication is that she dies after a stipulated time of being laced with magun,if no man sleeps with her.
Yeah I could remember but all man movies for me, no real life experience. It's complicated though to use magun.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Ubdavis(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...

What about unfaithful men??

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by cayorday89(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
The magun has been there since ages yet only caught few cheating people, therefore means Magun can not stop people from cheating
According to my movie experience, even as popular as it was then, the babalawo don't give it out to every man who comes for it because of its many repercussions, only the nosy Olori Ebi steals it and give it out to shame a woman or to use for a woman who will sleep with a man to kill the man.
Note: All are from my little Yoruba movie experience, never for once come in contact with real life experience.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

will the magun affect only the woman?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by blazebaba(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
embarassed A proverb says....
Wetin an Elderly man see sitting down,make one stupid yeye small boi go dey climb 87million storey building,,him eye no go fit catch a glimpse.. sad ..

Okay una think say na today this thing start Soo...na the main reason why Dem dey use the magun be that but unfortunately everything is changed,the world has evolved big thanks to technology and the lots ...

Make I ask Shay you go fit do am.. undecided
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by dalass(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

Exactly! As if most of the guys who bring women to hotels not married too grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by dalass(f): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
lexy2014:

will the magun affect only the woman?

Obviously the randy man too will suffer. In most cases, they die leaving the woman alone
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by prophetfire: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Work your work and mind your business.you re there to earn a living not to monitor people's life.
Na them. Dem don come to defend their trade.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by King44(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
not Magun o, end product of magun is death but Lema (meaning to join together or gum in youruba language) that one is a straight up super glue.

It seems like most men and women here are cheats and they cheat with married people, abeg, why are you guys scared?

OP the right word is LEMA (meaning gum a Yoruba class) not MAGUN magun ends up killing the man but lema is safe. My last Yoruba class no dey useless las las, I learned a lot.

F...ing married people is very wrong both male and female, stop defending rubbish
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
dalass:

Obviously the randy man too will suffer. In most cases, they die leaving the woman alone

Mood11, can u see how magun works?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by prophetfire: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
NovesaTillie:

Has any of them come there with your girlfriend or wife??
Traders can defend their trade with all vigour they can muster.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by wumichibabeee: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

I taya for d poster o
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by dalass(f): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

I see men and women In your post.... The men actually have more to.lose.. Magun kills the man fast... As in instantly..

You in the hotel self get paid from all those people who come to you for getting down business..

If its not palatable.. And it shouldn't be, leave the hotel business grin
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by prophetfire: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Except he can walk up to the "cheating women" and tell them what he thinks, if not, he should mind his business.
Chai!! The way our society is defending corruption, evil and sexual immorality is deafening. Anyway traders will always defend their trade.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Nairaland mods why are you guys pushing stupid threads to front page?
Imagine someone saying married women are too unfaithful. Are they cheating on their husbands with cows?
If we must be truthful here, the number of married men cheating outweighs the married women.

@lalasticlala @mynd44 @ Dominique and @seun

Please listen to this poster. Why are you guys filling the front page which such disgusting low-quality and unintelligent threads? How can you post something encouraging the use of charms? Why not tell women to use kanyamata on their husbands?? Who is pushing such woman-hating pro-male posts to the FP? Please heed the complaints of your members, this forum has become so dry and filled with very laughable nonsense.

Please filter the topics you push to FP with sense. Such arrant rubbish!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Did you realised the implication of your suggestion?

Is that the solution for being unfaithful?

I guess you don't understand what you are saying.

If you place such deadly stuff on your wife and death occur in the process do you think you will be walking free in the street? The stigma you will experience alone will kill you as the man that placed such on your wife.

Go out there look for your own wife I mean wife material not all those a s s holes life destroyers ot there.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Clinghton: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
You never hear of magunproof before, just mind your business and watch the drama that unfolds when they are being caught by their respective spouse.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by matm: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Adultery overthrowing fornication. End time
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Why you so pained It's a concern to him and some people like us that hate cheating. It's a serious cause for alarm.

Iam never in support of magu whatever it's called.
But this is so scary embarassed
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Spain007(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
silibaba:

what do you expect from a woman whom have tasted varieties of kpekus hee.

marry VIRGIN GIRL and know peace and thank me later.

Hahaha ..virgin for Nigeria, Lori iro
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by VULCAN(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
The post touched a deep nerve.

Care to Share?
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by perryy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:

Olosho daughter sighted. Hmmmm.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by babadee1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

What about married men? Is there any magun for them? Cos they're definitely worse than the women.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Turbantheigbos:

If you are married, I will make a proof out of you. Give me your name and your mother's name. Send me a pm.

Al-turbani speaks!

Why do want to prove it to only me? Why not prove it to many people?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by folake4u(f): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
You people always fail to talk about the randy men oh. Sheybi you know it takes two to tango. undecided

Instead of this OP to mind the work that he's paid for, he's busy doing chuu chuu chuu.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by phenylalanine(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Is there a 5 star hotel in Nigeria?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Bigboy911: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Especially Afonja smelly woman them
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by cassidy1996(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Nairaland mods why are you guys pushing stupid threads to front page?
Imagine someone saying married women are too unfaithful. Are they cheating on their husbands with cows?
If we must be truthful here, the number of married men cheating outweighs the married women.
lol
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Are you not the one who complained about his girlfriend acting aloof and doesn't call?

How do you know they are married women? Can you learn to at least mind your damn business?

Minding your business will help you live longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.