Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31648 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
A whole 2days?

Pele. Na see finish cause am
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
back to your question, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.
With all due respect and with no offence intended, sister virginprincess, you have written pure, undiluted rubbish.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Germi9: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
No love lost, no love found
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kittex7:

3 cars
21 years
Show me your Baba Abeg

No baba alaye

Nah smart work and grace
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wearetheugliest:
e go better make you leave your baby girl for us o grin grin

I dun change mind I no leave her again grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
A time will come when she'll claim that she's going for vigil. Guess where she'd be? Besides when you showed in her house and meet her sleeping, without taking ur call, she would claim she went for prayer.

She ain't got no interest for you. A little provocative and she'd reveal how she no longer like you but she's trying to respect you and perhaps her/your family. Grow up bruh.

Until we, men, begin to value ourselves like Eddie Murphy claimed, women will continue to ride us.
Thank my Guinness I discovered myself before I was circumcised

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Erys(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

Exactly what I was going through in my relationship till I made up my mind to let her go for good. My case is that even though she doesn't call, she also deliberately ignores my calls which was the hardest part to take. I dumped her ass n now she's coming to me to tell me she miss us. Stories... hunty no miss us again, u don kill d vibe already. She can lie to her family about things I did and didn't do that made me step back from our plans to get married. But a broken relationship is always better than a broken marriage.

OP if no be you dey chop her airtime, e get who she dey call.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MrJavaS: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

One sided relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by penceman(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
If a girl doesnt call this way then the question is did she call often when u started? If yes then she is having a buyers remorse in which case she may b onto a better maga. But if no, then u will train her by not calling and getting temporal girls to play the fence system.
msg me on youtube @utopian analysis
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Brunosamel(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

You already know the answers and what to do you just that you hooked with one particular girl...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Thinkfree(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine?? And you're here missing her.

You prolly made her believe it's your duty to do the calling. So she feels, when duty calls, you'll call. Hmm..

[b]She's not a responsible fellow because on a good day, even if that's how she sees you ( Mr. caller) for someone who normally calls and has not called her till now, she's supposed to get worried and at least call to know why her "calling calling daddy" has not called her up till now but still it hasn't bothered her to do so?

What if something happened to you?what if you were kidnapped? ( God forbid) and you'll say you have someone who cares about you somewhere you want to marry? Hmmm .. my brother, .[/b]run o!

This a big danger sign.
you're talking like my good Ex in explaining the attitude of present babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Sukkyy2010: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.

How, please I'm curious to know how can you please clarify your point?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Psoul:

My brother, let me tell you this.
There are some people, especially women who don't know how to call. They find it so he hard to call unless a call that will bring money to them. They'll call customers and business associates.
That does not mean they don't like there partners. They truly love them but most times feels like, no need of this checking on him calls. I'll surely see him anytime I want.

They don't see anything wrong in not calling their partners. And also they are not doing it cos of lack of love our commitment.

I'll advice you to check, is she truly love and and not loving someone else, then you've to adjust your life to accommodate this little flaw of hers. You have to take it as one of those crosses one has to carry in a relationship.

If her failure to call is due to divided attention, then, you've to do what you should do as a man.

What I'm telling you is out of personal experience. My wife was like that. She hardly calls. Even most times to pick call is a problem. She will see missed calls and will not return the call. She's a business woman. Always very busy. She prefers those calls that will add money to her account. She loves me so very much. Her life revolves around me, but hardly calls. She will tell me that the reason she still using phone is cos of me. She can drop her phone at home and go to wherever she wants to. Not bothered who may call.
I've talked and talked. Got angry and at a point told her I won't call again. But that was not the way to go about it. I then took it as my sole responsibility to call from morning till night and I stopped getting angry whenever she did not call.
Now she has learned how to call to check up on me. Sometimes, I'll purposely refuse to take her calls and she'll be so worried and be texting and calling to know if I'm ok.

I have not wifed her yet.

She can go to hell right now, una Don give me liver grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by HRMK: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
brizziedos:

she don't want the relationship cry grin cry grin
she told u that?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bamzyriches451: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Am surprised some guys are still dating Nigerian girls

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tiffanyfan(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
ops make u slow down okay..some ladies are like that ...no call her again or text her .her mind no dey the relationship that why she ño dey keep in touch. Just leave her for now and keep watching

How are you sure that her mind is no more in the relationship ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Miyachi: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be
I dy always see this kind advice and it makes me wonder.

OP didn't mention that he is not financially buoyant or that his "hustle" is not paying.

Why do people think less of themselves or others because they're broke. This sort of mentality will only create problems down the way, because your self-worth is built upon material possessions. We've heard of multi-billion dollar empires collapsing and billionaires going bankrupt.

These things are ephemeral - enjoy them if you have but don't kill yourself hustling because you want to impress a human being like you. If someone doesn't love you when you're broke, I don't think they'll truly love you when you're rich - it'll just be a relationship of convenience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by vickydevoka(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
Marriage? It's better to be patience abeg, communication is 90% key to any good relationship and happy home, she is even lucky, she doesn't love you. At least she should be able to afford #100 credit to call or text. Please you are dating yourself. Find where your happiness with good communications are waiting for you.
She's stingy. Rule number 1. Never marry a stingy woman for u shall suffer alone in your days of hardship

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by BlackKing555: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Reason I don't like telling people my problems. Why, things that are obvious one will still defend such actions of her.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Yuneehk(f): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
It took you this long to know you've been dating yourself grin
How do you love somebody and you're comfortable not speaking/chat with them for that long?
Even the most introverted will not do such. If you call her again, then you're not okay.
But we know you're not okay so you'll still call her. What love cannot do, doesn't exist angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Exceed15: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
My guy take it from me : she's not into you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Kingkhunmi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same thing happened to me comrade...... better just make yourself happy,no carry woman matter for head..........you sef no call who no bother check on you again

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bouncing2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
My guy rush go book a dozen of #100 handkerchief, u go NEED am.

E no easy to move on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Figger(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.
Hahahaha...bros u dey vex oh. It's true sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Gudhrt08: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.
U b idiot aswear!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by MartinsD12(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

You better quit that nonsense you called girlfriend, she doesn't Care about you,na this type fit bring Man come bang her for your House

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by DukeNija(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise Dominique rule 2 intentionally broken

Lol. You shoulda tagged your village people.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Figger(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
then relationship is not for u, communication is key.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by donogaga(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

She is not your Girlfriend.

Please respect yourself and stop calling her your girlfriend.

The writing is already on the wall, obviously.... Yet I am surprised you can't see it.

She isn't yours. It's a simple stuff.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kenzo25(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.

From my personal experience this ur observation is not true, I have the same experience as the guy but ended up happily married with d same lady that don’t call me, but I don’t know what she might be up to , but mine was a very busy business lady but have time for me when at home and the children.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by SlayerForever: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be

Nothing do you guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.