Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31652 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
adex1510:
I joined NL for the first time because of this your post.. I have always been a guest just to read topics and comments..
Now to the issue at hand.. I am talking from experience.. Married for 6years now.. If she doesn't change now she won't change after marriage.. Please discard her now..
While dating my wife, I have always been the one calling both morning and evening just to check on her.. So one day I decided not to call at all.. Through out that day she never called to even ask why or look up on me.. Imagine how some women think.. This is a guy that has always called everyday and a day came he didn't call.. Naturally she's supposed to call to ask after my well being..
Most crashed marriages actually got the warning sign while dating.. Let me tell you a secret.. If there is any quarrel between you two she won't bother to call you talk more of making peace..
Pls bro have a rethink I beg you.. Marriage is too deep beyond what you seeing now.. God will guide and help you..

Amen. Thank you Bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by goldmatrix(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nobody is too busy. If she does not call you, she is calling another person. Do not be into her that much and see if she will move the pivot to balance at equilibrium. Another point is, she may not have much to say and maybe your conversation would only be like..how was your day?, did u eat? etc
Unless you guys come to that chemistry of always wanting to hear each other's voice, do not go further u were not meant for each other. Move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Emekaossai(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

Oh my God! May I never meet or have anything to do with anyone with this mentality.

Tufiakwa!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Sukkyy2010: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

That egoism is stupid though...as a two love sharing partner the both ought to be showing each other love on a mutual scale. Showing affection to each must be mutual which must not be one sided at least should be on a scale of 60/40%(60 for guys/40 for ladies%).

As a lady you're not encouraging your guy who often call or check on you when you care not to reciprocate his act of being caring to you back. That's is so discouraging and unmutual and such attitude will surely devastate any healthy relationship of such.

I begging you all ladies, please learn to reciprocate every act of love and caring your partner channel towards you and you see that feminist unchalant egoism let it go off your head so as to sustain and keep a good healthy relationship for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Wearetheugliest: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bro drop her number smiley let me talk some sense into her head for free bro grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by vikgreen01(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry

Haaa
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by seyz91(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Confirm!

You said it all
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olayetan:

Nothing like a sin or taboo, there's nothing bad in doing that to a grateful person who will appreciate it, but, it seems many of african girls are after where there's riches and not average person struggling to be better...

That's d problem, they're not grateful after all.

Bro, take it or leave it, that's what it is....TABOO! SIN!
How many guys end up marrying their student gf after spending n investing in them?

Their parents should do that not the guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Tranquillity360: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Even till this moment she hasn't reached out to me and I also haven't. Make we dey look
Try and stay up to three weeks without calling her.

If she didn't call,then make it three years.

I don't call women that do not return my calls.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by HRMK: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
any suspicion of cheating?if none,give her call-credit!most women hate calling with their money!they prefer chats that cost them little or nothing!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Maybe she's a introvert.

I can't be an introvert with my girlfriend and otherwise... the girl just don't want the relationship. cry grin cry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olayetan:

So you can stay a month without calling your fiancée or will be waiting for him to send you card before you call him?

Don't mind that liar worse than Lai Mohd & Satan.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Elvidence(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
this one is already lost
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

And if she calls you, it's going to be, "I don't want to be like I don't care."
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Justkatty(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sincerely that's not nice of her.

Since you said, you guys have talked about it, and she didn't adjust, please I'll advise you start withdrawing your calls and chat, if after 2weeks she doesn't get those signs and adjust....dust your heart and get someone else.

Communication means a lot and that was one of the reasons I broke up with my ex.
And God brought someone that doesn't joke with our communication and I also try as much as possible to reciprocate....

So Baba watch her closely.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRMK:
any suspicion of cheating?if none,give her call-credit!most women hate calling with their money!they prefer chats that cost them little or nothing!!

she don't want the relationship cry grin cry grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wearetheugliest:
Bro drop her number smiley let me talk some sense into her head for free bro grin

we nor trust you cry grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
kkonyeji:

Don't mind that liar worse than Lai Mohd & Satan.
sure grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:

Tell me you're kidding. Are there ladies who cannot afford airtime for their boyfriend's sakes?

I'm not surprised. Greedy species. No wonder they bend down to pee.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by GOCEO: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
Oga it's simple now, you don't have money kawai
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

And if she calls you, it's going to be, "I don't want to be like I don't care."

you just said it bro cry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by akanbiaa(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

She is your girlfriend but you are not her boyfriend. You gerrit or you get out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by instinct57vm(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
Let me tell you the truth from personal experience, the girl doesn't love you. She's just catching cruise. When you no get bar again, or you can't meet up with her needs she will leave you and move on to the next tree way get enough bananas.

One of the easiest ways to even know if a girl is into you is through phone calls or chats. When you see a girl calling you repeatedly asking you if you don chop, good morning, good evening etc it simply shows she likes you.

As for this one that you say is your babe and she doesn't call you, you better dump her

Very right! A girl that loves u will always call.
Even if i meet a girl fresh fresh and she misses my call and didn’t call or text back, I delete her number instantly. That’s the standard I’ve set for myself. Bad relationships is simply as a result of taking bullshit from onset and trust me bullshit will only generate to something worse and unbearable overtime. Hence the best thing is to curb it from the start even if its difficult

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olam09:

Many ladies are fond of that.. my girlfriend too use to do that some years ago before i change it for her totally so since then.. she's always calling and chatting me first to know how I'm doing..

Get angry with her, i mean confront her then see if she's not gonna change her attitude..

We've passed this stage bro.
The community has decided & mandated him to FORGET HER & MOVE ON
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Tell me you're kidding. Are there ladies who cannot afford airtime for their boyfriend's sakes?

I'm not surprised. Greedy species. No wonder they bend down to pee.

brother be calming down nah grin cry grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by luuvv: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Right decision bro
EkehPraise:

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by brizziedos(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
akanbiaa:
She is your girlfriend but you are not her boyfriend. You gerrit or you get out.

how cry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by instinct57vm(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Without looking at the gender, the moment i saw this fish brain comment I knew it must be a girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by fayomim: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:

This are the kind of girls that marry wrong and start complaining about how one dude beat her up everyday. You are not wise or smarter but just been stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Psoul(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently

My brother, let me tell you this.
There are some people, especially women who don't know how to call. They find it so he hard to call unless a call that will bring money to them. They'll call customers and business associates.
That does not mean they don't like there partners. They truly love them but most times feels like, no need of this checking on him calls. I'll surely see him anytime I want.

They don't see anything wrong in not calling their partners. And also they are not doing it cos of lack of love our commitment.

I'll advice you to check, is she truly love and and not loving someone else, then you've to adjust your life to accommodate this little flaw of hers. You have to take it as one of those crosses one has to carry in a relationship.

If her failure to call is due to divided attention, then, you've to do what you should do as a man.

What I'm telling you is out of personal experience. My wife was like that. She hardly calls. Even most times to pick call is a problem. She will see missed calls and will not return the call. She's a business woman. Always very busy. She prefers those calls that will add money to her account. She loves me so very much. Her life revolves around me, but hardly calls. She will tell me that the reason she still using phone is cos of me. She can drop her phone at home and go to wherever she wants to. Not bothered who may call.
I've talked and talked. Got angry and at a point told her I won't call again. But that was not the way to go about it. I then took it as my sole responsibility to call from morning till night and I stopped getting angry whenever she did not call.
Now she has learned how to call to check up on me. Sometimes, I'll purposely refuse to take her calls and she'll be so worried and be texting and calling to know if I'm ok.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Zane2point4(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
ugabamuzu:

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages delivered directly to your phone... From there you can know what's happening
How is this even possible, what about the code whatsapp sends
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by kkonyeji(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Justkatty:
Sincerely that's not nice of her.

Since you said, you guys have talked about it, and she didn't adjust, please I'll advise you start withdrawing your calls and chat, if after 2weeks she doesn't get those signs and adjust....dust your heart and get someone else.

Communication means a lot and that was one of the reasons I broke up with my ex.
And God brought someone that doesn't joke with our communication and I also try as much as possible to reciprocate....

So Baba watch her closely.

I thought you're yet to get another man, but I was disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.