Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58337 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba you went too far for slapping your wife who put to bed not too long. Your mother or wifey's mother can do omogwo. It doesn't necessarily mean it must be your .other.apolgise to wifey and move on.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Enniez2018(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
There's nothing to be said here, you are your own problems.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by worldclass68(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eyaaa, I pray I won't marry someone that will eventually turn me to a monster....

Maybe make I no even marry at all sef.....
Even gf sef nah wahala.....
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Emdebby2: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Let me apologize on behalf of your wife, she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment but that is what you get when you marry someone who is not mature. Imagine beating your spouse and you are so very proud of it. And you are also defending your mother who doesn't know how boundaries.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Sterope(f): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
You and your mummy don't have sense. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Basicend: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You're an abusive man on the verge of turning somebody's daughter into a punching bag. Smh

Don't mind him. . Na by force to marry her?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.
Bia nwanyi which law made Omugo for the new mum Sha your boy go get married
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nonexisting: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
This werey dey use us catch cruise. Mtchew
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
.....Good boy.

Next time give her a hard kick on her tummy. Idiot.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiaBeer(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
Well well. The truth is that you are actually a loser who is beginning to enjoy the evil thrills of beating your wife. You are lucky that she probably don’t strong brothers who will come to your place and beat the crap out of you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Daroldigits: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ode....fool
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Chicky34: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bleep that shit called mummy's boy
You beat up you wife
No your an asshole bros
Am married and I know what am saying so you can shove your comment man
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kaywhy09(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
I can only lol to this post
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by InvertedHammer: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

/

Good!

Now your mom can feel the pain of sparing the rod and raising a wimp. She is bearing her cross.

All these women pampering the hell out of their sons will live to reap the fruit of their mess.

It seems that ladies will marry anything and anyone.

/

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by oshireku(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hope this is a fiction and not reality?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by nabiz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

a I am ashame of you mummy's boy. Be careful so that your mum wouldn't distroy your family. I don't think it is your mummy's right to come for your omugo. It should be your mother inlaw. Your mum should go for are daughter's not yours. Shame on you
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room...

You are an idiot. You are so tied to your mother's aprons that you're seeing things that don't exist, and ignoring those that do.

Your wife will take so much from you until she decides to leave. Then you'd be free to marry your mother since she's the No. #1 woman in your life.

You better take control of your marriage before things go down south.

Did your grandmother control your mother's marriage? So why is she trying to control yours? And why are you as the man not taking a stand against it?

You better mark boundaries now before things get worse.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by seguno2: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
I will reply odas. dat gave sensible quote. if u think I will have time for insult u are dreaming. I pass Una die. ahnie I see u

I wonder how many people have acted on the advice from your website.

Visit jakandeola.com for love marriage relationship family and sex talk.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Emperor88(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
You are a mummy’s boy
You’re matured
You slapped sense into her

Should I break your heart!!! You no get sense
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by aku626(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
You should be ashamed. You fvkn idiot you raped your wife beating her up to give you sex and you’re proud to type this shit online you’re lucky I don’t know you’d I’d called authorities on you piece of shiiiii.
No regards for your child I tell you something what goes around comes around if you’ve a girl they’d most likely beat her too if you have a boy he’d probably beat someone too and this time will not have the opportunity to type on nairaland from behind bars.

Fix your life make concrete and solid decisions for your family. Be a bloody man and grow some real balls and apologize to your wife and set the records clear.
No more disrespect to my mom.
Mom, no more disrespect to my wife.
And if her mom thinks it’s her invitation to come rule your home tell her gedafu and go rule her own home.

Love and cherish yours 1st dummy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nyanabo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbeni you are not matured enough to get married, maturity is not by age.

How can you let your parents (both your wife's mom and your mom) to interfer in you marriage I don't just understand

How can you also let you mom to make you wife look bad in your eyes ? And how can you let your make your mom look bad before us ?

You must love you mom which we all know, but the kind of love you have for you wife is different from that of you mom, so the lines should be drawn. Family first others comes later.

Concerning the beating aspect, you were to free and proud to type you are a wife beater, it's you mate that their fellow men beat them to pulp outside or have not engaged in a meaning ful fight before outside.

In this case all four ( you, your mom, your wife and her mom) parties are wrong. But you are more wrong because you failed to manage your home. Call for a family meeting
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

@bolded, what did I just read.

How can your mother come for omugwo?

What insolence and feeling comfortable at it
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Samuelriano1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

if am ur wifes brother, I go don come trash u for house myself
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
I haven't finished reading your post yet. If you're from Igbo tribe and you being a married man and also expecting your mum to come for your omugwo, then both of you are thieves and wicked. It is the right of your wife's mother to do that since she is still alive and in short I won't read the rest of the post again. I am done! Moreover, I will advice you to send your wife back to her family, you can't be using her to learn how to punch. I am sure she doesn't have grown up siblings . Someone like me, if you try it with my sister and she complains it to me "I will tire you with a rope and beat you very well no matter who you are and how rich you are and police will never save you because I will beat them join. " I won't call you names! Go and ask your wife for forgiveness and stay away from your mum unless you want to marry your mum, then you can send back your wife to her house.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by EyenNtokon: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Another version of nollywood movie. Title: the slapping lord
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by pek(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Someone tell me what I just read is fiction! You talk of beating your wife as if you are taking out the trash. Your wife didn't do anything wrong. Absolutely nothing. She was 100% right when she insisted you move far away from your mum. Nothing wrong in that. It is not your mum's right to come for omugu. It only happens if her mum is no more. What is wrong in giving your mum food from the fridge? If she doesn't want she can cook her own food. You and your mum are both troublesome and stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Akerele44(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na so bro

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiaBeer(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
I think Nairaland should remove this post it’s disgusting and has to do with abuse to women

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Trojan8(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
samuel051:
Wen I talk am say senior sons and single male children na simps some mumu simps nearly use me cook small indomie..

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the op is a senior son? Some of you just type nonsense because of cheap likes.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Do you have a sister?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by bullabong(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

How can you say " omugwu" is your mother's right? Your mother is a conffusionist. And you are not mature for marriage emotionally,if na my sister I go nearly beat you kill sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help!!! Missing Children / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.