Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . (38995 Views)

Supertv CEO Killing: Before We Judge, Is Monogamy African? / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by yemi1504: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
tsmith:

Let's be clear is your definition of wife material how much suffer head one can endure? Because that's what it looks like.

It's a different matter if your question was I'm seeing someone but we're not economally and socially aligned, should we take the plunge? Because that's the obvious case here

But you're judging her marriagability with the ability to turn money into food for you, and to go begging for and fetching water next door.

Nigeria make marriage and suffer head look like 5&6, it's not by force biko

One of them SMH.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by harizonal123(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or bad sign to watch out for?
If u love ur life and want to live long pls abandon mission sir. Marriage is not child's play. It is better to marry late than marrying a bad wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Guyman02: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain.

This is one of the biggest mistakes I made when I was courting my wife, I still regret doing things then just for peace to reign instead of being the man who gives the orders and taking a stand, today it's difficult to change her from that trend I allowed and we keep having conflicts over it.
Never do anything just because you want peace to reign, it will always backfire.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by HonestFriend: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op.... Ur relationship carry walking stick o...

If na me b u I go don japa since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Ayo081(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is a good sign undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Silentmoni(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Run o! your village people still lyk u small dey give u sign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
EndRape2:
You are talking rubbish, what is clear enough, do you ask the guy where the distance from her house to the water is, like us say it is 10minutes drive, she will carry water on her the right?
You must be ment, can you allow your sister carry water on her head always because of marriage , they can pay people to help them fetch water, it is not laziness

Fetching of water is a man's Duty.

And cooking is a woman's duty

quote author=DonBenny77 post=108476976]
Wetin you wan hear again, she's too pompous to fetch bathing water for herself or go to market and prepare food she will eat.
It's clear enough
This is the reason proper and effective communication is very important in a relationship. The lady may be right in her decision, but her mode and tune of communication was hostile. Please let us learn to communicate efficiently.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Palazee(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
My fellow homies

I was strolling through the thread, praying and hoping her fellow gender will come out and defend the bītch actions

Guess what!!!

I wasnt disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Xman12345goat: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
I smear lies

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by nizelgirl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
70 years old man. Op better run for your dear life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Lijams(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family , as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some food stuffs to cook, that day i received the greatest shocke of my life , my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get some shower but unfortunately there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually call Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

give me her phone number, let me talk sense into her head
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by DCmonster: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Whenever you hear "I can't suffer or live a managing or suffering life like the OP put it" just leave the bitch and japa, because she is for the highest bidding nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Macgyver1: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

One chance. If you marry that girl you will cry everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by aktolly54(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
my nigga want fuc.k na, na why he go sharply go fetch the water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Kingof2nations(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

Run run
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by ola92(f): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
U better run for ur life...Marriage is not wat u will manage o..Its life term contract. If she cant fetch water she should remain in her father's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by benzion72(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Early signs of bad things to come. She cannot bear with you for anything. The decision is yours. There is nothing called love in marriage, face reality a broken introduction is not marriage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Testimony1988(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm, a broken introduction is better than a broken marriage, infact, to be frank, she's not a wife material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Testimony1988(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ablemed:

Get tf off nigga ur a big Fool
Easy, he only ask for your opinion, why the insult, we are in the season of Christmas celebration, please show love and not to insult him.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Druss(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
You are still thinking of marrying her? Are you mentally ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:
I'm a young hard work guy who's planning to settle down someday. I have a girlfriend whom I have gone to see her family with my own family, as in, we have done our introduction, what was remaining was for us to fix a date for our wedding.

But this girl started showing some nasty attitude. There was a day she came to spend the weekend with me and I gave her some money to buy some foodstuffs to cook, that day I received the greatest shock of my life my fiancee warmed me never to send her message like that again that she is not my slave.

As if that was not enough. Another day she came to spend some days with me but when she got to my house I was not at home that day. She went to the bathroom to get a shower but unfortunately, there was no water running in the bathroom because we didn't had light for 2days so we couldn't pump water. Normally when there's no water like that we usually fetch from the next compound. Though I live in a room and parlour self contain with water running in my kitchen and bathroom.

To cut the long story short, my fiancee refused to fetch water for herself to take her shower. She had to call me on phone to come home and fetch water for her to take her shower. When I eventually got home at late hour, I took the bucket went to fetch water for her to bath just for peace to rain. I later asked her why she had to call me to come and fetch water for her to bath knowing fully well that I was not around. She said in her house, she does not fetch water that her dad usually calls Aboki's and buy water from them. She told me that she can't leave a suffering life of having to fetch water, she can never do it.

Please nairalander is this a good sign or a bad sign to watch out for?
. What am seen here is someone who is in love with himself? Please let call our false prophet and righteousness1 to give this man a Christmas message. Hope you didn't hurt another girl who was kind to you? Sometimes Karma is real.
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Yoighaman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

@OP: Don't mind anybody saying you are a mumu. There's nothing WRONG with you pampering your woman when she rejects your demand of her going to the market; there's also nothing WRONG in you fetching water for her to have her bath; infact, there will be nothing WRONG if she asks you to please help her wash her undies, afterall, she's the love of your life; she can even ask you to dump your family, there's nothing WRONG in doing so, if that's what she really wants. The only thing WRONG here is your brain which definitely needs a reset. Please go ahead and marry her, you will be happy for life, Mr. SIMPle MUMUni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by flokii: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
I can't believe what I just read.. she called you her husband-to-be to come home and fetch water for her to bath and you did.

I'm scared with the rate of weak men we have nowadays.. na this kind girl dem dey belt (as in correct flogging o), but I don't support domestic violence so I'd just ask her to leave and never come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by phemmyfour: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

A bad sign, not a wife material. Stop calling her your fiancee....peace will not RAIN in your house if you marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by akakc47: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
My brother is early now o, do away with her Immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by lymelyte(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
pansophist:
It's a bad sign.

You sef, why would you accept such treatment from her? She does this because she knows you'll succumb. How is cooking slavery ? Won't she cook her own food? If you cook for her, does it mean she is enslaving you ? Since you brought the money, why can't she cook? Isn't marriage a teamwork anymore?

Well, if I were you, I'll pause everything. Introduction can go to hell, just pause. Then make sure you get this cleared before carrying over. But its a bad sign. But work on yourself man. If she know you won't take this, she won't do it. The way people treat you is a mirror to your standard.
facts

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Evergreen4(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
You're simply a simpleton
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Daxyd4realzy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bro... Don't be a Simp! Can't you see the handwriting? Don't wife her....
Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by TIJAY01: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga, i was reading but i stopped half way where you wrote that she called you to come back home and fetch her water to drink. To be sincere i do not believe your story but if it is true, then you are the cause and it is better you correct it before she is legally married to your home else you live in regreat.
By agreeing to come back home and fetch her water to bath is one of the way who are encouraging it,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Onlinebar: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
When they tell you people to have a partner that knows the value of hardwork, you won't hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Otunski: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
If what you just narrated iwas what transpired, my brother run , run as fast as your legs can carry you. That your girl isn't marriageable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . by Nitah1: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Richdoh:

You are a weakling... married that girl cos of the sweetness of her kombi today, commit suicide tomorrow.

My wife started fetching water in my house anytime there's issue with our borehole...
She never experienced the life of fetching water from somewhere before.

That girl is a time bomb.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.