Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32661 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Gospel001: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
With your respond is obvious that you wanted to buy the phone already, oga do wetin you want no come dey disturb us.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by folks4luv(f): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

No, she chatted me via her younger sister's Facebook to request for my number..to ask if the phone dropped in my room
Oh! OK. Makes sense. But don't get her a phone yet, esp cause you are interested in a romantic relationship with her. Let her decision to date you be pure, not outta influence of what she has gotten or what she could get from you
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Georgejeez: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
One of the greatest mistakes I made this year 2021 , is to buy my ex then girlfriend a phone .
Even when I had a most important project I was chasing .
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Hkff: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Don’t be a simp
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

I don't see any big deal there. If you have money , buy her a new phone. ....but that one no mean say , she go give you pussy o.......
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Exodora: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with this gender.
One mumu has been disturbing my phone since last week nau that he wants to do Christmas for me even when I didn't ask for it , hope tomorrow he won't say I broke his heart if I later changed my mind to collect the money the from him.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by o2naira(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
She don catch u maga,she lost her phone when she visited u how did she get ur number and the phone she used in calling u?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Pastorjohn2: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!
This made me to bust out laughing

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Caleycash(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
thinkmoney:

Collecting back is not you being stingy, its actually u being mumu. Why is their a prevalent dearth of dignity. If you are not capable of giving anything, don't give then.
The culture of of desperately soliciting for love with material things over character is a sign of prevalent low self esteem.
I don't even understand your stance... you think you are talking to a novice about relationships, relationship is give and take like every other transactions on earth, if you are only giving its cheating!, well if you can't detect that then something is wrong with your sense of rationality and logic, giving means you care consciously or unconsciously and everyone likes a fair treatment they dish out, I reiterate except something is wrong with you psychologically, ask your self why do the rich marry the rich!?... finally I give because I care from the bottom of my heart and if its not reciprocated I collect my gifts back because no love and care from the individual in the first place and to exonerate my self from emotional torment I have to collect what I give that's me for you, if you like call me mumu I don't fuckin care, BTW its my sweat in the first place!
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Juliearth(f): 4:18am On Dec 31, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Juli you didn't share your Christmas recipe this year why?

My bad!

I would make sure to create a thread for new year.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by joeking2222: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Alvin007:
Get a used cheap android phone…give it to her..make sure to tell her that it’s your spare phone..and that she can use it until you guys plan on getting her something better. Thank me later. grin
Good morning oga Alvin, and happy new year. I knw very well dat u owes me nothing, so am sorry for bothering or disturbing you. Sir, please dont 4get to help me connect to any job u av or the one someone u knw av available, guy wan gather money learn better thing in year 2022. Thanks
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by joeking2222: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Alvin007:
Get a used cheap android phone…give it to her..make sure to tell her that it’s your spare phone..and that she can use it until you guys plan on getting her something better. Thank me later. grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Alvin007: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
joeking2222:

Good morning oga Alvin, and happy new year. I knw very well dat u owes me nothing, so am sorry for bothering or disturbing you. Sir, please dont 4get to help me connect to any job u av or the one someone u knw av available, guy wan gather money learn better thing in year 2022. Thanks
You didn’t say anything regarding factors like location, qualifications, job preference…etc
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by joeking2222: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Alvin007:

You didn’t say anything regarding factors like location, qualifications, job preference…etc
Thanks boss. Can u pls drop ur email so dat i can forward u details? But presently i am in ibadan. I jst came in from lag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.