Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32646 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by stanisbaratheon: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Someone said you're taking a SIMPle move grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

OP, take this post down immediately! angry

This is Simpson in the highest stage! You even said you have sent her 10k, are you okay at all? angry

Pussy ass niggars everywhere thinking with their emotions instead of thinking logically with their goddamned f*cking brains sad
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by BigBizzy(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't buy anything .... you owe her nothing.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by adonis89(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't spend too much on her bro. U can get her an itel android of 30k. Nothing dey there
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Saintinoo(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?
When will some men have sense and stop simping around, she lost her phone because you asked her out, get her the phone and next she will loose her house rent.
Simp.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

...do not get her a phone because you want to win her over/make her say yes to your propositions. Only do it only if you can and because it's the right thing to do. Expectations hurt. Don't be suprised when she starts using the same phone you got her to call & text her fxck boys, send them her nudes and all other covert stuffs ladies do. I'm guessing you plan on getting her the phone on your own based on you're nice like that, she didn't ask for it. She might use that against you later on. These girls ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by biz2get(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Babatundebaabs:
This question is useless. What is our own like this?

But note something, she came to ur house not even after she's in relationship with you. Means she feel comfortable going to a male friends house. Don't use this on her later.
Cos I see no reason why a female will go to a male friends house alone for any reason when you can always see in an open place. That alone mean say them go dey chance d babe well. Dem go dey Bleep her well. Real OG understand this

So if u buy her phone and she dey upload status in anoda man's house, abeg we no want hear story o.

men wey sabi!
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by MrCuteking(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
I bought my ex Nokia 6.2 last year. I had already set up WhatsApp web on her WhatsApp after downloading it; connected it to my system to view all her chats. I was not cheating on her so I needed to be sure she wasn't as well.

February 14, this bitch used it to communicate with a married man who returned from the UK.

She told me she was on her way to her friend's place but I had already seen her chat with the guy. Men the guy told this bitch the next day how he enjoyed the BJ to the fullest.

One line he used was

“The way you dragged the meat of my d1ck like a microphone was WOW.”

After I asked her where she went. She kept saying her friend's place, insisting I call her friend.

Then I told her to leave my house, using the same line the guy used on her.

Fear women. All women, sisters, mothers, girlfriends, wives, female friends, Any woman that wants to appear clean, fear all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by MrCuteking(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Babatundebaabs:
This question is useless. What is our own like this?

But note something, she came to ur house not even after she's in relationship with you. Means she feel comfortable going to a male friends house. Don't use this on her later.
Cos I see no reason why a female will go to a male friends house alone for any reason when you can always see in an open place. That alone mean say them go dey chance d babe well. Dem go dey Bleep her well. Real OG understand this

So if u buy her phone and she dey upload status in anoda man's house, abeg we no want hear story o.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by biz2get(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
viktor88:

1. How did she get your number to call you after her phone was stolen.
2. Learn game stop asking girls out. Any girl that accept to visit you already have high interest. Try and smash them let them be the one asking you. Who are we?
3. Have abundance mentality. Don't see any gir as the one.

Post like this deserves a million likes

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nweike1: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe you may need to marry her first before too much spending.

This is why ladies should work. How can he not expect something in return when she is expecting something from him? Are they related by blood that he'll be Father Christmas? Dating doesn't turn a boyfriend to a father figure to foot all responsibilities mbok.
Jr head day there
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Acesexcell(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!
Lol....why do I found this funny

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Queencie2k15: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2021
My Brother, buying her a phone is nothing to me. You can buy that same phone for a brother or a male friend.

Just make her happy at least by surprising her with a phone depends the weight of your pocket and she will not forget you.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by cletz991(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2021
A new premium tears Distributor is about to register

Be at alert

Redpillers over to you

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by EhischemNg: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

Still wondering how a new girl u jux met happens to know ur number off heart or how her sister was all prepared to call you that same day...

Plus has she gone to retrieve her lines or told u about doing so??
Has she contacted her banks to block her accounts or told u she would
Abi she doesn't have money at all in any account

Just wondering how she would call u tomorrow DT her account has been emptied too

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by thinkmoney(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Caleycash:
No be only dignifying na digital... shey na dignity hussle money for m abi!?... make una start to get sense for this country, rubbish forming of manliness. That's why men die earlier, I will even collect pant I bought for her if possible, I prefer to be called stingy than mumu man!!!
Collecting back is not you being stingy, its actually u being mumu. Why is their a prevalent dearth of dignity. If you are not capable of giving anything, don't give then.
The culture of of desperately soliciting for love with material things over character is a sign of prevalent low self esteem.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dilini(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2021
I smell deceit here, the truth is she may be playing a smart one on you. By the way how come she knows your number even after the phone got 'stolen'? You called her number from the acclaimed stolen phone, it rang and later was switched off, hmmmm...didn't you see a pattern here? Same way she's explaining to you she lost her phone same way she's been telling other guys who's been hitting on her too. Sha be careful it doesn't end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by alphaNomega: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Don't buy her a phone. Her parents will do it unless she is an orphan

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2021
noisy45:
I luckily dodged buying my fiance a phone thank the gods she messed up with another guy I just take part of the money change my mother's phone use the rest buy crypto.
Alaye, you be better guy and good son to your mother.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by jayvaliar(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I really understand what you guys are saying... That was how I lent a girl I was dating my second phone(I created a thread for it then).. Girl begin change from that day I was so shocked, she wouldn't pick calls, she becomes busy, she read messages and ignore on whatsapp..
I was just so shocked, this is the same girl that would call me no matter how late it is when I haven't given her the phone o.. Why Are girls like this?

For real, use that money for a better thing...I am suspecting she did not lose that phone,she just want to extort you.
Since she claimed she lost her phone:
* how did she get your number and dialled it in her sisters phone?
*Does she have it off heart?
*Why should she have it off heart? are you her boyfriend?
*she knows you like her, she want to take that advantage to extort you before e go clear for your eyes....pls just move on...this bill have been sent to her different ex's and new comers like you....one mugu go pay pls don't be the mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2021
That phone no lost,, she lied..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by friendl: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Do what pleases you but be warned anytime you do for a 9ja girl ,. You are on your own , don't expect too much from her , don't expect loyalty
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by noisy45(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
RAGGA40:
Alaye, you be better guy and good son to your mother.

Fear women but love your mother
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by domino4211(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Na person wey go hurry buy her phone now, go begin de shift her pants. Don't come and open another thread soliciting for help if you fail to do the needful.

PS: Avoid redpillers here; they're bitter because ladies always reject them.
STFU, you're too SIMPle man
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by lordm(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How are you sure she really lost the phone and not just a gimmick on you?
you should be my friend, we think alike
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tunary(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Don't allow the beauty of a woman becloud your sense of reasoning. Self control is power.

You can get her a new phone but do not expect anything in return or else be expecting a big disappointment from her. To make it worse she's still in school. Sorry
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Deolamopapy(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
I like that girl... she quickly drop format 😂😂😂
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tunary(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2021
jayvaliar:

For real, use that money for a better thing...I am suspecting she did not lose that phone,she just want to extort you.
Since she claimed she lost her phone:
* how did she get your number and dialled it in her sisters phone?
*Does she have it off heart?
*Why should she have it off heart? are you her boyfriend?
*she knows you like her, she want to take that advantage to extort you before e go clear for your eyes....pls just move on...this bill have been sent to her different ex's and new comers like you....one mugu go pay pls don't be the mugu
Guy you get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by phemmyfour: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
OJ Simpson....Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by MARS1(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe you may need to marry her first before too much spending.

This is why ladies should work. How can he not expect something in return when she is expecting something from him? Are they related by blood that he'll be Father Christmas? Dating doesn't turn a boyfriend to a father figure to foot all responsibilities mbok.

You are intelligent, and cute same time.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Exceed15: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

You did say you just met her and believe her story so quick? She knows you are in love
and may want to take advantage of that ..

BE WISE!
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by porthouse7(f): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
buy her 5k phone first

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.