Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32626 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Solatium(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

The first code of An Alpha Male.
NEVER BE STUPID.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Juliearth:
If you buy her a phone now, you would activate either of the following possibilities:
1. Unlock her eyes to the possibilities of you being her ATM.

2. Disgust her the more because she may see the act as cornish on your own part... Like trying to buy her a phone to win her heart.

3. She may be swept away by your act of benevolence and that may win her heart over.

If I were in your shoes however, I wouldn't...at least not now.
Juli you didn't share your Christmas recipe this year why?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by galantjoe(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
nedekid:

Sharp guy cool

If you re not sharp and be an apha man, Nigeria hoe go use you for pepper soup.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Gbadebo01(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How are you sure she really lost the phone and not just a gimmick on you?
the irony, 419 likes.. Make person no like this post again o

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ocholu: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
TechNana:

What's inside here pant, Bitcoin

You guys are you on problem...

Honey pot my dear. Emphasis on the "Honey".
Not only is honey good for the body, it does a lot of amazing things to it.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by heartofcity12: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Karleb:
What a good friend should do is to give her certain amount to add to whatever she has to buy another phone.

Keyword "friend".

Fine. But would she give him such money if he was the one that lost phone? Isn’t that one-sided friendship? Smh

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Uptheante(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
She will use the phone to attract men that will Bleep her
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by robo16(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]our mumu no too much... 70yrs old man. Which phone she use call you. How she take get ur number

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by enedo: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Alpha team.. Do you read me? A soldier is about to go down, initiate plan B.. Improvise in 10 sec. Over and out..

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by rayopt(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

Bro, only buy for her if you like her personality and the money is nothing to you.

Normally sef, I won't advice you to buy it because, no matter how you view it, it is risky.

If she agrees after you get her the phone, then she may never like you for you. At that stage, the relationship will only be about chop and go for her. If you are okay with that, all is well and good. But if you go love up because she said yes after the phone, u are in for breakfast.

If she no later agree for you after the phone, you will look like a simp especially if the money you spent on her is much to you. So, either ways it is not advisable to buy her phone.

But, if you only like her personality and don't mind being friends and the money is nothing. You can go ahead to do your part according to your pocket. Sha don't overdo if you like her that much make person no go fall in love with you for money. The consequence is that she go too bill you afterwards and once you no get money, she pack out.

So, your choice anyway.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by optm(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
She lost her phone but then ; how was she able to get your number to inform you about it? I would doubt at this point she memorized your phone number already
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by folks4luv(f): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh
So, how did she get your number so fast? Or na 2 phones she dey use?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Malawian(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
You are simping.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ACE1010: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

When she go use am send Nudes give her Ex, Don't Cry ooo.. sad cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by TechNana(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:

Honey pot my dear. Emphasis on the "Honey".
Not only is honey good for the body, it does a lot of amazing things to it.

I see, hence I say you guys are your own problems.

I choose to contain creative ideas/positivity instead of a mere honey, that could dry out anytime...

Well, person wey like lick honey no suppose to fear bees...

Bees should be expected,

And Op got his fair share of bee stings
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ocholu: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021
TechNana:

I see, hence I say you guys are your own problems.

I choose to contain creative ideas/positivity instead of a mere honey, that could dry out anytime...

Well, person wey like lick honey no suppose to fear bees...

Bees should be expected,

And Op got his fair share of bee stings

You sound very innovative and intelligent (went through your thread). I am into tech and digital experiences. I think we should connect.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by damieskillz(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Person talk no. You're thinking of buying her a phone if she dump you now you will start shouting after everything you've done for her. Nonsense
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by obinnazy(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Please don’t be offended, if na your fellow guy lose him phone, shey you go even think of replacing it for him?

OR
IF NA UR PHONE DEM STEAL, Shey the babe go replace am for you?
bae say she no love you, u wan buy her phone tek win her heart? Awaiting premium and onions tears for you bro

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Siberry: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

So that you will go and take it back when you break up.
If you want to buy her a phone, do so but know that it’s gift. You don’t take gifts when things go sour.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by obinnazy(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2021
robo16:
[color=#000099][/color]our mumu no too much... 70yrs old man. Which phone she use call you. How she take get ur number

Exactly ooo, abi him wan tell us the babe don shaparly cram in number for head?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by goodheart01: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Hey gawd... Another one again?? Who dey born this kain mugu dem self. Yes buy her a phone and also rent a duplex for her too, nonsense! Atleast she needs a new phone to call her ex and send him the hottest of nudes... Get some sense and get peace of mind.

Mods pls stop pushing this type of topics to front page pls

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Karleb(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
heartofcity12:

Fine. But would she give him such money if he was the one that lost phone? Isn’t that one-sided friendship? Smh

Simple answer is no.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by GoldenSpec: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm very sure If it was ur sibling that lost his/her phone u wouldn't even bother let alone bringing it here on NL. grin
Simp in disguise! grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
folks4luv:

So, how did she get your number so fast? Or na 2 phones she dey use?

No, she chatted me via her younger sister's Facebook to request for my number..to ask if the phone dropped in my room

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Be a man buy her a phone, but that is no guarantee that you wont be dumped.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by 2kurupt(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are you her father? The phone could have been lost even if she didn't come to see you, that's if truly her phone is missing.

Don't let her guilty trip you into buying any phone for her jor angry
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bunmhi(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Don't buy her a phone if you wanna expect something in return.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Goldentulip2: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Smh your a mumu man
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Zzyy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
You are a foolish man
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by iTearHerToto: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
After a girl followed you home instead of smashing the pussy out you be asking her out Stfu you a simp

Pukes angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.