Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32651 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dharamanil(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
My brother you don buy the phone, money don burn no wahala. All I will say is get a grip for yourself, snap out of it, if e dey sweet you like this for early stage na die u dey
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by revived2: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

Where you dae for Ota?

Give the money for that phone to your mother or father
Make Dem pray for you

Don't give it to that pussssssssaaarian

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by VicM6: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?
Buy her a car nd thank me later........set awon confused fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Mrkumareze(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op, have your changed phone for your parents in the last 2 years If I slap you eh..see as she wan carry you for work

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Cutehotnerd001: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Buy her a new phone and also get her a new car, make sure u call Julius berger to tar the road leading to her house. Don't forget to put cctv and street lights... In-law in-law...chineke gbaa Kwa gi oku.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bigredmachine: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why date a broke ass lady, when that same broke ass lady won't date you when u are broke...

Anyway na ur money, I no go call u Mumu, anything u like u use am buy.

14 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Newboss(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
It will end in tears. No buy her nothing

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by malel1: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

When she go use am send Nudes give her Ex, Don't Cry ooo.. sad cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Karleb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
What a good friend should do is to give her certain amount to add to whatever she has to buy another phone.

Keyword "friend".

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Omoluabiii(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

Know this, give out only what you can afford to lose.
If you can affort to loose that amount, that you ll use to buy her a phone then go ahead, because, other guys will call her on that phone, she will chat other guys with that phone, control and parol go still sup with that phone.
If she hot, and me see am, i go collect her number, and i go call her ontop that phone.
Know it now o, if e no go pain you, go ahead, but if you no fit take am, dont buy her shishi

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by blazepascal(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Guys no dey help guys I swear no go throway money on top girl wey u Neva marry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Newboss(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol infact I'm rich, Amen!!!
I just feel like anything to do to help her condition this time

Now you're simping. Don't do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Gkemz: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes you are

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by carlede: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
If you wish to buy her a new phone, do it but don't tag it or put your mind in it that she must be yours grin cheesy she might disappoint or continue, just know that.

NB quote me if you can finish it angry sad

Simple
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by charlybates: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
You shouldn't fall for this temptation. Shes not in any serious relationship with you yet.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Phrankin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
After much consideration, I decide to dash her 10k to support her..because as you all insisted/advised, I am not buying any phone for her..but the 10k is just to support whatever she has with her.
Thank y'all
talk true, you just carry us dey catch cruise �

5 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
I really understand what you guys are saying... That was how I lent a girl I was dating my second phone(I created a thread for it then).. Girl begin change from that day I was so shocked, she wouldn't pick calls, she becomes busy, she read messages and ignore on whatsapp..
I was just so shocked, this is the same girl that would call me no matter how late it is when I haven't given her the phone o.. Why Are girls like this?

Stop simping around, you guys will say no and then insult us the red pillers angry

Where u expecting her to continue giving you all the attention before after she has gotten what she wanted from you? undecided

Besides, what you gave was now worthless and has no value, she only avoided u because she has seen a guy who of course, gives her much more than what u usually gives her before.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by larryking540: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe marry her.
don't be offended o,does marrying a lady change how she is going to act towards you , because you said if op loves her he should just marry her

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by walyx(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How are you sure she really lost the phone and not just a gimmick on you?

My thought

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ashawopikin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Op, you are a ...

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by LZAA: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
All these Simps amaze me grin grin grin grin
Make I clear you bros NO naija girl especially now has just one guy
You na her finance department
She get other department but na you dey for billings
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:
After much consideration, I decide to dash her 10k to support her..because as you all insisted/advised, I am not buying any phone for her..but the 10k is just to support whatever she has with her.
Thank y'all

Oga you're a chief capital SIMP, 2021 is about to end and you're still simping around.

From all your previous relationships, I'm sure you have always been a simp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ladycy22: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by premierlead: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
You are actually d boy
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Nyascobar1414: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why cant you decipher that she's a Hoe...I mean this 2021 and some guys are so daft...

Are you her saviour, when her phone is stolen?
Beta will buy the phone... And Alpha will receive the nudes..
Simple

5 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by shakir0802: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
How did she get ur number to called u, to informed u that her phone is stolen, think about ur life,

7 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ERockson: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
I can tell you categorically that she did not lose any phone, it's just the format to obtain from you. She will hit you and dump you after another format. If you think I'm lying, work on tracking the phone. The girl na confirmed Ogbologbo. Run for your life

7 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by seyz91(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
cheesy
betcliq:
Op , you're mumu man. It won't end well
grin
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by tolaswim: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
If you have the capacity kindly do it but remember that her phone wouldn't have stolen if she didn't come to your place....Just do it if you can and that doesn't make you fool bro.. take care
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Henryfour(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

How did she get ur number again,since her phone was stolen, guy d lady has a plan, she wants to show her ex dt she cud change her phone so fast.she did not lost her phone. Dnt tell me she copied ur number somewhr. Dnt buy d phone,she wil go back to her ex soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.