Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? (32654 Views)

Am I Taking This Too Far? / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

She's working, I even asked her how much she has so I can add little, she doesn't have much
guy, you hv ready made up your mind to get her phone.. plz go ahead and stop disturbing our peace here.. whatever happen to both of you after the whole things is totally your problem.. You are the benefactor she has been looking for, Your eyes go soon come down..
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Villemark: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Omo local still dey pay o, my g, no u can't never be my g my guys dem wise despite say dem get bar o, if you be whity I swear you go pay tire... �. If you really want to go into a very sweet and happy relationship,first stage don't ever impress a girl if you start am you don enter one chance. Play your cards right be wise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by frozen70(f): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

Don't be too quick to respond

Give her time to sort her self out from the missing phone

Assuming you are not there, won't she get another phone

Let her be with out a phone for a while and see her reaction

Secondly, you can get her the phone if you are that generous and that won't change her stand on whether to go ahead with the relationship or not
But may be a motivating factor
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ChiefAtang: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Your mother wore Arsenal Jersey and Wrapper to church on Christmas day.

But you want to buy phone of N60,000 for a girl who adds NO value to your life.

Be gathering ancestral curses, you hear!

Oga you bad mouth oo
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2021
dharamanil:
My brother you don buy the phone, money don burn no wahala. All I will say is get a grip for yourself, snap out of it, if e dey sweet you like this for early stage na die u dey

No. I am not buying shit...I've told her to go for Easy Buy, and the only thing I can afford is 10k and that's all..The rest is left to her.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Bmaster(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2021
She told you she is not ready for a relationship and you want to buy her a phone.Na so you go buy her phone finish come dey plan to collect am back when you see her with another guy for one corner.
Sir,how is it that no one can access your profile
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2021
zedegit:

Please open another thread and ask us whether you should be paying her school fees.

That is why you should date a working class girl to avoid this kind of drama.

She's still in whoring stage.

grin shocked
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2021
frozen70:

Don't blame. Too quick to respond

Give her time to sort her self out from the missing phone

Assuming you are not there, won't she get another phone

Let her be with out a phone for a while and see her reaction

Secondly, you can get her the phone if you are that generous and that won't change her stand on whether to go ahead with the relationship or not
But may be a motivating factor

Thanks bruh
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2021
otikpoko:

Let's turn the table around...
...if you were the one that visited her or you both went out and on your way back they stole your phone, will she buy you another phone?

Na you be her papa?

Someone that told you NO, foolish love wan make you buy phone for her.

If this was your sister or close relative or Let's say you guy when come visit you and they steal thier phone, I'm sure you won't even think about buying them a new phone.

Useless girls when no go support una when uou go dey in need Naim you wan carry your money buy phone for.

Like where the hell do you people come from.

Nonsense and buy Phone angry

You're actually right., But Man don move commot for friendzone o grin as of yesterday, you understand.. Na relationship she no want other things can fall in..
That said, yesterday she came with the idea of Easy Buy(paying in instalment) at Mchris.. Well, I just decided to help her with 10k, let her sort the rest and know how to pay the remaining money..
Thanks for the advice y'all
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by ghettochild(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh
Just buy her another phone oooo..
It was cos she came to u her phone got stolen
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Kinterez(m): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Be calming down mbok
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by imagrg(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2021
You have asked my question.
Clap for that brilliant question!
Amotolongbo:
How are you sure she really lost the phone and not just a gimmick on you?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by cbngov01(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

I've called the number it was going before then switched off till now..
She called me with her sister's phone and was begging me to check my house if it's there she left it, but I knew the phone was gone because sango ota guys no get joy..any smehsmeh your things don go and she be all this ajebutter smh

So she already crammed ur number? Nwanne, use wisdom
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Revolva(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
I just met this beautiful girl, and I'm already all over her.. She's not in a relationship but definitely guys are disturbing her even her ex's.

I asked her to come over to my place and she did, we went out together and get some stuffs and we head back home(my place). So, I decided to ask her out one on one in my place and she said NO, she's still finding it difficult to go into another relationship.. When she left my place for her house just two byke away, someone stole her phone from her bag(she called me to tell me) the bag was open by the time she got home.

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I really love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever.. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

brother you are just dumb. even the 10k you gave her you are a big mumu.......she schemed you bro......upon all what you have been reading online about how naija gals of today are betrayals and only want you for what they can gain ..she is off to the next nigga

instead of you to play your game and get to bang her you are there to play lover boy and buying her fone.....its so sad you guys of this generation are weak mugus
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2021
cbngov01:

So she already crammed ur number? Nwanne, use wisdom

She used her sister's Facebook to chat me up and request for my number..
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Elnathan454(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2021
You are rich....send me 1k na thanks 0468540547 GTBANK but for the issue that just happen that girl is trying to test you......if you have the money just do it for her.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by dboY1123(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2021
First; She came with the Idea of EasyBuy(Mchris buy and pay in instalment).. Anyways, I'll just help her with 10k, she'll add 10k herself go to Mchris and register herself.. she already knows I am not buying any phone for her.
Secondly; We are becoming more intimate lipsrsealed wink
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by TemmyDayo50(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2021
SankaraSo:

You are not smart

Lmfao grin grin grin.. Bros you don make me laugh like mad here.... How u knew the guy mama wear Arsenal Jersey still dey baffle me like this cheesy
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by gnhpowerhouse: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Elnathan454:
You are rich....send me 1k na thanks
0468540547 GTBANK
but for the issue that just happen
that girl is trying to test you......if you have the money just do it for her.
Oga face the 1k u ask for ... which kain 419 test be that ...mtcheew must test be done by Collecting phone that wasn't lost
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Born2Breed(f): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

My question now is, should I ever think of getting her a phone? I still don't know my stand in her life, I love the girl but ain't acting like a simp whatsoever. But the fact that she lost her phone after leaving my house is what bothers me.

Please what should I do?

You don't need to be romantically involved with a woman before gifting her a phone.

Follow your instinct.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by WHITELIGHTER: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol infact I'm rich, Amen!!!
I just feel like anything to do to help her condition this time

How many times have u felt this way towards your fellow niggas?!
If you like turn simp because of pussy
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by luvyaself95(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How are you sure she really lost the phone and not just a gimmick on you?
Am been seeing honesty sometime but i never take you serious now i do.
So can we be friends
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by HonestFriend: 6:36am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

Please don't.... Your feelings for her is too young to do that.

So she won't start seeing u as a simp.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2021
This question is useless. What is our own like this?

But note something, she came to ur house not even after she's in relationship with you. Means she feel comfortable going to a male friends house. Don't use this on her later.
Cos I see no reason why a female will go to a male friends house alone for any reason when you can always see in an open place. That alone mean say them go dey chance d babe well. Dem go dey Bleep her well. Real OG understand this

So if u buy her phone and she dey upload status in anoda man's house, abeg we no want hear story o.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Inspirer1: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2021
everythinggirly:
Do you love her?
Maybe you may need to marry her first before too much spending.

This is why ladies should work. How can he not expect something in return when she is expecting something from him? Are they related by blood that he'll be Father Christmas? Dating doesn't turn a boyfriend to a father figure to foot all responsibilities mbok.
God bless you. Amen.

I wonder how some ladies find it easy to make demands from someone you knew not quite long, the next thing is Birthday demands (the most annoying of all), data demands, new phone demand, rental demand etc.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Loreettaa: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Because you want kpekus, you're doing good samaritan. It is possible the phone was stolen, but why must you be the one to replace it?
And I know that once you buy it for her and she doesn't open legs for you, you'll be back here to open a thread to bash her and all women who has ever lived.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by 2real52: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Simp controlled by lust. If na your Male friend lost phone, you go buy another one for am?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Na person wey go hurry buy her phone now, go begin de shift her pants. Don't come and open another thread soliciting for help if you fail to do the needful.

PS: Avoid redpillers here; they're bitter because ladies always reject them.

The Best comment so far.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by viktor88: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:
After much consideration, I decide to dash her 10k to support her..because as you all insisted/advised, I am not buying any phone for her..but the 10k is just to support whatever she has with her.
Thank y'all

1. How did she get your number to call you after her phone was stolen.
2. Learn game stop asking girls out. Any girl that accept to visit you already have high interest. Try and smash them let them be the one asking you. Who are we?
3. Have abundance mentality. Don't see any gir as the one.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by lexy2014: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Please what should I do?

What a stupid story not worth reading. Is it that some people are making these things up or what?
Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by Collins4u1(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Fool nobody stole her phone. u don go ask her out, you go collect nau

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.