Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot (40125 Views)

My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tatashi: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2021
I have noticed that this blog is controlled by bloody ass misogynistic men who likes their small dicks carried by women. Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by instinct57vm(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

�����

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by HeavenShield: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

The best..
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Toluwanise247(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.
Go on break...... Pretend as you you don't know what is going on... Don't let her kill you .... Woman....
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MisterGrace: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Please for your own sake and safety, stop having anything to do with her.

Move on and find someone else.

Life is too short to put yourself under undue pressure.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

I have been dating my girlfriend for some years now. She became an orphan recently, so I decided to open a shop for her so she can start earning something for her not to turn herself into something else since no family support.

Though she also invested all her savings into the business and I supported her also with the little i can. I thank God her business has been doing well and developing gradually.

But her behaviour has really changed seriously towards me. She hardly dail my number to check on me, she also goes out with any guy or men, she also password her phone, i cant even touch her phone, she will flare up. She will say it's nothing that she is just catching fun. I do overlook all this just to make peace rain.

Something happened yesterday that make me feel so bad. I told her I'm coming to visit her in her shop that if any food seller pass her shop, she should help me order food. So when I reached her side she told me to bring money that she can't use her money to buy food for me. I felt somehow inside with her response. I had to give her the money to get it because hunger dey wire me seriously.

So after I'm done eating, I was gisting with her but she is not responding, she was pressing phone, then a call entered and he told the man she is in her shop, that the man should stay at the junction that she is coming to meet him, she stood up and told me to be looking after her shop till she comes back. I was really dumbfounded and shocked, I coundn't utter any word as i don't want to talk or do anything silly as people are plenty around her shop. She left me there, I stood up also and left the shop. I really felt bad and sad. This is a person i have really tried my best for since she lost her parents. I'm planning to send her packing from the shop first, but my bro said i shouldnt try it that it's childish for me. He said I should chill for now. please I need your advice on how to go about this.

NOTE; I rent the shop for my MUM just to use it as her second shop to store her goods. Though the shop is too big, so i told her to let us split it into two, my gf can use the other half.

She is over you.
If the shop was solely for her, don't renew the rent again. But if you say you split it fir your mom, then give her quit notice to arrange herself n leave.

You are a good man n don't deserve such a woman.

But you be simp sha!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
You dey call her fiancee, do you even know maybe you are number 10 on her list

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by mabea: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2021
You don't need anyone's advice to evict her from that shop. Lether go and meet her sugar daddies to rent another shop for her. I wonder the kind of brain some of you have. They are better women everywhere if only you search with understanding.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Solutionmat(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
That is a sign for you to backtrack, she will not change after marriage, rather, she would become worse.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Ialf.
Breakup in a good way.
Then
RUN

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by debbydams(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Bola146:
babe u get work so grin
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by instinct57vm(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
Wow my fellow simp

Comrade We'll be having a meeting by 4pm today, make sure you don't miss it.

Let me tell you the truth. But if you want me to lie, i will lie.

She's a hooker and you're one of her customers, and when she's done with you, she will dump your sorry ass.

Hooker extraordinare�����
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Johel(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

Y'all be dating idiots and be calling em lovers...mumu never do Una sha.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Berezuski: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2021
TBH, i dont know the kind of advice you are looking for here.
Maybe she's not aware you're dating
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by sisisioge: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

I found the part where she said you should be looking after the shop while she quickly does her meetup funny. Bet you left the shop unmanned? That's cruel embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Olayetan(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Another man don dey deceive her, just look for someone decent to make you happy and leave her to be doing her things, she will regret for life.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Should Everything be SIMPISH to you?

Is it bad to help one's fiancee undecided
Kriss216:
Another one.

Y'all will agree with me this year is truly YEAR of the SIMPs.

Guys, we need to filter Men that will follow us to 2022.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I found the part where she said you should be looking after the shop while she quickly does her meetup funny. Bet you left the shop unmanned? That's cruel embarassed
....Lol. So he should man the shop while she go and have a quickee?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Many men do not know when to act as a boyfriend and also when to act as a husband.
A boyfriend is a boyfriend and should not be confused for a husband.

Anything you do as a boyfriend or girlfriend is done kindheartedly and just have the mind that it is an investment that may end up being a bad one and move on.
I invested on my man cos I was in the position, thank God I do not regret that anyway

If you know that you can’t withstand having a bad investment, don’t spend on your gf or bf
There is no law binding gf and bf. It is all affection and any investment in it isn’t different from charity.

Absolutely
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by freddie009(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2021
If you want to get your gf anything especially expensive stuff that will run up to hundreds of thousands probably millions always get that item in your name and hold the receipt.

If it is a business, open the business and employ her as a staff and someone else to do the books (financial transaction).

The reason women hardly buy expensive gifts for their bf is because they don't want to be at a loss if the relationship ends.

Once you married the rules are different though.

This Life Nah HQ.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

The greatest tragedy to befall any man is to be a SIMP and also have a SIMP as a friend or bro.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by xamodans: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
gliving:
Simp
What she need is a good beating

Oya carry Cain go beat am na! Ptcheeww! Ozuo!!
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by galantjoe(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
That is what my gf did to me

I have stopped helping women.

What I will do in order to be getting kpekus will be carrot and stick. Do me and do you. No vex.

Building woman is wastage venture, and like going for wild goose chase
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by sylva1(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
You haven't married her and she's behaving like this? I think you are being too emotional because she's an orphan!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Abfinest007(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Throw the first stone
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Newboss(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
See finish. Send that bîtch packing from the store. No listen to her apologies o. Once wahala start, the thing no dey finish
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Jalaw: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Breakup with her very early in the morning through a phone call.

Proceed to lock up the shop with another key.

Warn her not to go close to the shop if she doesn't want to join her parents.

Don't allow her to take anything from the shop.

Return her peanut percentage she contributed for the business.

Don't be fooled in this coming new year
Don't give her a bragging right.

She belongs to the street, help send her back to the street.

She will come apologizing, don't listen to her plea, it's a decoy.
If you do, she will come back hitting you so hard that you won't recover.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

That's red signal she can't married you and if you force her she will cheat on you
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by sisisioge: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. So he should man the shop while she go and have a quickee?

Bet he didnt say no when she asked. The honorable thing is to protect their collective investment fa grin....her quickie is likely to be quick tongue
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Exceed15: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
It won't get any better in marriage. Drop the relationship now.
Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu

You have lost that girl, she neither regards nor respects you though she hasn't said anything yet, just have it at the back of your mind that the relationship is over (how long depends on both of you). For now, cut off from her entirely. I know it's difficult considering she's someone you love but I advise you stop all communication and explore your own options until SHE brings up the matter whereby you calmly tell her your observations and decided to step back since you didn't want fight. There you decide if the relationship is worth keeping but if you decide against it, wait till her rent expires and tell her to get a new place

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Disrespects Me A Lot by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2021
dichvu:
Please i need advise

IF this is True!
Do Men like you still exist?
That means we haven't really done enough through our evangelism.
Pls. What part of the world do you hail from?
How were you able to access Nairaland?
Do you have similar men around you?
Honestly, we haven't done enough at all?
Such Topics should be in extinction by now.
Are you aware of Kpokpogiri?
Are you aware he has retrieved his SUV from that slay Queen who feasted on him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.