Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54735 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

It always shocks me. If I want a white woman guess what? I will go to Sweden and get a top-shelf snow bunny. Why would you bleach your skin and wear European wig? Do you think I will confuse you with a swedish woman? Walahi, I tell you Africans are lost.
colonial slavery reinforced by us and the corporate world too. Its madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ihimiray(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:
Contrary to popular opinion that ladies wear wig to look European. No that's no the case.
Natural hair is more difficult to maintain compare to wig.
It is more painful to weave and loose, it is also time consuming. It gets rough easily. I have tried both and prefer the later.
now a reasonable comments

3 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
sukkot:
thats because yoou never see mercy eke head

Na u sabi. My point is clear. Be yourself. If I don't like you with your open skull if you like wear wig, I will still not love you.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Connected1: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know about others

But I love cornrows and simple hairstyles alot.
But it's on a different level for these girls.

Inferiority Complex no dae allow them carry that hair with pride.

No matter how you try to talk them into it.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Then do Afro. Wash your natural hair, oil it and comb it. This is beautiful because it is unique to Africans.
I hear you, afro is still easier to maintain compare to cornrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
One babe wey I tell say I like her with cornrow of just her natural hair packed backwards (cos she have a long hair)

She told me it's cos I don't want to gv her money for her.

Just imagine.

5 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Treasure17(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Most often, I prefer the natural hair because the plaiting amplified the beauty. Brazzilan hair and the likes are not my thing but still fancy them sometimes.
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Low cut is actually feminine and attractive
not to all men though. Some men just don't like it, they believe it makes you look like a man
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
ednut1:
colonial slavery reinforced by us and the corporate world too. Its madness

Exactly. Even the Jesus millions of Africans worship has blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin. Even though he is an ancient Palestinian. Africans are finished!
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ihimiray(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

How about the artificial man in aso Rock?
guy abeg no bring politics enter here.. please

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Emmanuel30a: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Buying And Wearing Of Dead Human Hairs To Look Artificially Beautiful Could Be Term As Ritualism. It Should Not Be Comfortable Wearing Such Temporary Hair!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Grandmeister(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:

My brother you can't compare women those days to nowadays. There are easier and better method of doing things now, in which the use of wig is one. Some indian ladies no longer keep waist length hair, they now prefer shoulder length hair. Biko no stress somebody's daughter unnecessarily.
But they still keep a longer hair than yours? The point is WHY DOES THE BLACK WOMAN SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY TO LOOK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN? I don’t understand it really.you lighten your skin, you carry a hair that is obviously not in line with your racial makeup.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?
Do you guys know that there are cornrow wigs nowadays

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
NO SCHOOL... LIKE OLD SCHOOL!!! one of the major reason I hate the current harebrained generation of Nigerian ladies isn't just cos of the lower than maggot IQ they all mostly exhibit at any given opportunity undecided But because of the acceptance of just about EVERYTHING FAKE!! fake hair, fake, eyelashes, fake, bwestt, fake yansh! fake nail! Fake hips! Fake life,!fake love! Fake everything! Over ravished useless lot with uncountable body count! Tell me, how could anyone fall in love with such bunch !?Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by vickydevoka(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?
Ladies don't dress for men, ladies competes amongs themselves. That's y u see marrying Women opening 4 holes, buh her husband doesn't like it. Buh wat will u do? Especially wen she has her own money.

For me I will just complement her by wearing big chain, leg chain, saggy jean n ear ring. If en pain her we go stop

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Cerebellum: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
FatherCHRISTMAS:

smiley

Are you the real fatherkeresi from Rome?
grin
Pls say Yes!
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.

Oversabi.

She said the truth.

What's there to learn?
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by GodIsBiafran: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:
I hear you, afro is still easier to maintain compare to cornrow

My sister I hope you will make the change and encourage your friends to do same. Apart from saving lots of money, it will enhance your self-confidence as an African.

4 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grandmeister:

But they still keep a longer hair than yours? The point is WHY DOES THE BLACK WOMAN SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY TO LOOK LIKE A WHITE WOMAN? I don’t understand it really.you lighten your skin, you carry a hair that is obviously not in line with your racial makeup.
I'm trying to understand you bro, are you against the use of wigs or just against the race of the wig( European or Indian)? Do you prefer afro wig to European wig)? Nobody is trying to look like a white woman

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ihimiray(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?
yes it is ... I'll go for dis over wig anytime
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
My dream woman must always be on cornrows, kpoff-kpoff (village princess hair style), low-cut or jagajaga (scattered, unrelaxed/unstraightened) hair.

Ordinary lip gloss nauseates me, it's that serious.

Either she's classy or she's crazy.
I'm attracted to both vibes.

But make she no near me with artificials, no matter how small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is this not attractive?
it is as far as am concerned, but it still depends on individual taste in fashion
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Biggie2000(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Cerebellum:

Are you the real fatherkeresi from Rome?
grin
Pls say Yes!
This one is the fatherchristmas that begs for money online with several monikers, not the other one that gives presents to kids.

2 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Grandmeister(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
akinade28:
I'm trying to understand you bro, are you against the use of wigs or just against the race of the wig( European or Indian)? Do you prefer afro wig to European wig)? Nobody is trying to look like a white woman
I’m actually indifferent to wigs. But to answer your question yes I’m more against African women wearing of a blonde Caucasian hair. There’s something so out of place when you look at it.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Ladele07(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chop Knuckles Bro, I thought I'm the only one that loves seeing women without the wigs. Infact I blush whenever I see women with clean corn fields.

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by hasyak(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have always wondered if these artificial attachment ladies put on are made to attract guys?
From My little research, I came to the conclusion that they actually put them to compete amongst themselves, To prove that I can do it better than you or mine is more expensive than yours.
Take example of this bone straight attachment, do any guys really gives a damn?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by akinade28(f): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grandmeister:

I’m actually indifferent to wigs. But to answer your question yes I’m more against African women wearing of a blonde Caucasian hair. There’s something so out of place when you look at it.
ok, I get you now

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by angelfallz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
The bolded,
Well said.

Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nten: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ama sucker for cornrows... I never changed that!

1 Like

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by angelfallz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..
[/s]
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Grandmeister:

That’s a lie that has been debunked a thousand times over. Women dress to attract a mate/partner or whatever name you chose to go by. It is nature just like men try to upgrade their status in order to atttacy fertile partners to carry on their gene. All those silicon nyash and boobs are you doing it to attract your fellow woman? Abeg calm down!
Debunked by who?

I am a woman and I don't dress to attract any man in fact I am the least fashionable woman on earth because I am confident in my looks without seeking a man's validation.

If this were true then married women shouldn't dress when going out to look good because they want to attract the average male outside

The moment some of you men realise that you are not that important to some women the better for you some of them dress to look good and not in search of men neither are they hoping to attract them let women be comfortable in their own skin.When it comes to dressing you ain't that important because your gender will still call them names no matter what they wear.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.