Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) (33548 Views)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken / Opportunity Comes But Once . Max All Your Earnings On This Game / Screenshot Of My Earnings On The Platform I Talked About In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by iyke484real(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

There are lots of selections and options to pick from. Don't get comfortable with doing only social tasks, when you've familiarize yourself with those easy tasks you should explore others. These days compared to when I registered, jobs are few especially the social media ones.

Try to mix the kind of tasks you participate in, you can spend more time in the Sign-up section atleast the pay there is ok. Also try to get use to SEO tasks cuz at the end of the day when other tasks are limited, SEO is always available only that you have to do more to see result.

Below is a statistics of my work engagement, and what I mean by mix.

Note: Always do your due diligence before you embark on Sign-up jobs. It's not every Sign-up job you'll take. I personally recommend you look out for;
°Gmail creations
°Survey sign up
°App download and Sign up, etc.
good morning bro ...pls how do I retrieve a suspended account...I was suspended yesterday
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2022
iyke484real:
good morning bro ...pls how do I retrieve a suspended account...I was suspended yesterday
What did you do to warrant the suspension?
Use of VPN?
Spamming?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

Use of VPN?
Spamming?
Pls how do i fund my newly open account
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by iyke484real(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

Use of VPN?
Spamming?
account suspended for terms of service violations related to improper job proof submissions.

Im actually new to the platform and was just exploring trying to familiarize with the site when those errors were committed...I think I understand the platform better now but unfortunately my account is suspended.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyke484real:
account suspended for terms of service violations related to improper job proof submissions.
Pls am a newbie how do i fund my account
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by iyke484real(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hollykid:

Pls am a newbie how do i fund my account
Check it up on YouTube ... There are series of explanation there.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyke484real:
Have search bro non of them is talking about funding of account guess it is recently required
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyke484real:
So pls how can i fund my account cus i dont have paypal
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

Use of VPN?
Spamming?
They are asking for my bank details and they will deduct money is that safe

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
iyke484real:

Im actually new to the platform and was just exploring trying to familiarize with the site when those errors were committed...I think I understand the platform better now but unfortunately my account is suspended.
The chances of you getting back your account is very slim, if your account is new as you've said and you haven't earned much, I'll advice you create another.

The reason is they hardly respond back, but if you want to go ahead, write to them saying, you're new to it, and still trying to understand the platform, you never ment to submit wrong proofs, that you've a better understanding of how it works now, and you would like your account back.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hollykid:

They are asking for my bank details and they will deduct money is that safe
This is an offer task you took, correct?

I made it clear some pages back, Offer tasks for some reasons are hard to complete over here, maybe cuz of region or network, it is adviced to withdraw and not take up the task. You'll only waste time and resource, and in your case you're about to waste money.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hollykid:

So pls how can i fund my account cus i dont have paypal
Did you register as an employer? Cuz that's the only reason i see you'll be asked to fund your SproutGigs account.

As a worker you're not asked to fund.

1 Like

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

Did you register as an employer? Cuz that's the only reason i see you'll be asked to fund your SproutGigs account.

As a worker you're not asked to fund.
No bro i got it right now thanks though have not complete any task
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Hollykid: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fremantle:

This is an offer task you took, correct?

I made it clear some pages back, Offer tasks for some reasons are hard to complete over here, maybe cuz of region or network, it is adviced to withdraw and not take up the task. You'll only waste time and resource, and in your case you're about to waste money.
As a beginner what type of job can u advice me to search
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hollykid:

As a beginner what type of job can u advice me to search
Bro do me a favour, go to page 3 of this thread and read till the end.

The question you just asked is what I've being doing basically, I don't want to be repeating same thing over and over again.

If after reading you're still having issues, drop your complaint here and it'll be clarified.

https://www.nairaland.com/6933186/week-earnings-picoworker-pic/2
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by itopat007: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Am not allowed to participate in the tasks, it's saying that my i.p address does not match my home country.

N/b: i don't use v.p..n to access the site,
I used phone to sign up.

What could be the problem?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Clint02(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fremantle:

Bro do me a favour, go to page 3 of this thread and read till the end.

The question you just asked is what I've being doing basically, I don't want to be repeating same thing over and over again.

If after reading you're still having issues, drop your complaint here and it'll be clarified.

https://www.nairaland.com/6933186/week-earnings-picoworker-pic/2
To start do I need to fund my account?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Clint02:
To start do I need to fund my account?
No, ensure you register as a worker.

itopat007:
Am not allowed to participate in the tasks, it's saying that my i.p address does not match my home country.

I used phone to sign up.

Before you carry out any task, check to see if the task is meant for your country.

Example: From the screenshot below, the countries on that list are not meant to carry out that job. Probably you completed a task that's not meant for you

Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
itopat007:

I used phone to sign up.

Also, when you signed up, what country of residence did you pick? If Nigeria, are you sure?

Did you sign up using someone else Hotspot (Wi-Fi) of Public Wi-Fi?

If all of the above have been checked and no fault, then follow this link: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ https://whoer.net/and check your IP Address, take note of IPv4. Communicate back if your location is correct or nearby.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by ItzJayB(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2022
I just signed up on sproutgigs and it's difficult doing these tasks. I've even tried completing the survey offers but I'm still not able to download the pdf.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Godspeed0: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fremantle:

Also, when you signed up, what country of residence did you pick? If Nigeria, are you sure?

Did you sign up using someone else Hotspot (Wi-Fi) of Public Wi-Fi?

If all of the above have been checked and no fault, then follow this link: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ https://whoer.net/and check your IP Address, take note of IPv4. Communicate back if your location is correct or nearby.
bro some SEO job you no go see ads wetin dey cause am?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Following cheesy
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Godspeed0:
bro some SEO job you no go see ads wetin dey cause am?
Some SEO jobs are like that due to loading time and network. Sometimes you'll refresh more than 7times and it's still not popping ads.

What you'll do in some cases, copy the URL of the last page (10th page) close all other tabs and incognito, open a fresh incognito tab, paste the URL and load.

Note that this method won't work all the time, it's a 50/50 chance.

If it doesn't open skip the task or better still pause and continue with other tasks for some minutes before u return back.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by IceDune: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fremantle:

Some SEO jobs are like that due to loading time and network. Sometimes you'll refresh more than 7times and it's still not popping ads.

What option is the best to withdraw from and how long does it take for the money to enter your Nigerian account
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
IceDune:

What option is the best to withdraw from and how long does it take for the money to enter your Nigerian account
I have used only Airtm and withdrawal is easy and fast. You can get your money within 30min'.

If you don't have an Airtm account yet, please feel free to Sign-up using this link; https://app.airtm.com/ivt/agada2oyayz0a
Also make sure the email address you used to register SproutGigs is the same email address you'll use to sign-up on Airtm. Thank you cheesy
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Clint02(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Fremantle:

I have used only Airtm and withdrawal is easy and fast. You can get your money within 30min'.

If you don't have an Airtm account yet, please feel free to Sign-up using this link; https://app.airtm.com/ivt/agada2oyayz0a
Also make sure the email address you used to register SproutGigs is the same email address you'll use to sign-up on Airtm. Thank you cheesy
Please what job do you do mostly,SEO jobs?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Fremantle: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Clint02:
Please what job do you do mostly,SEO jobs?
Yeah, this days jobs are scarce and limited, only SEO tasks are available in large numbers.
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Runup: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fremantle:

Yeah, this days jobs are scarce and limited, only SEO tasks are available in large numbers.
Please do you know any other site like sprout gigs?
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Ehinjuola: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Godspeed0:

? What is expected from workers?

Go to: https://one.exness-track.com/a/c_2igla6oqul
Open an account with your email.
On your dashboard, click on real account and click on become a real trader.
Verify your email address used for signing up and your phone number.
Input your date of birth.

Note:

If you have registered before don't register again. i have done this type of task before but this one is another one but their warning is making me confuse which say If you have registered before don't register again if i do would they paid me since is diffrent from the first one

Meself need an answer to this oo
Re: A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) by Clint02(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fremantle:

Okay,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Trouble Over Failed Online Business Transaction. / Crowd1 / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.