Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80713 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kellibae:

U don't red he is also cheating on the wife.? undecided

Anyways op don't mind them u are aatred man
U told a bold step just make ur marriage work.
Don't let what this idiotic non married men gave u bad advice.
Pls if u are cheating on ur womn pls stop.
And slo try andmake ur marriage work.
Kudos to u

Lol he isn’t cheating on his wife. grin he has options bt has refused to cheat for now tho his wife has assumed he’s cheating. This can invariably mean she wants to cheat or maybe not.

U can give ur wife space when living in same house and even same room if understand how women think bt when u don’t u send ur wife to another state to fulfill her wishes and desires hopefully they are ignoble ones.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Originalsly: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hmmm..... your wife wanted to return to her State.... so her business will flourish. Why will it flourish there if it can't where it was established? Do you realize you're not in the picture? ... that she is making distance between you and her? Chew on what I said... you will know what I don't want to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Deicide: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
You were not her first choice grin she just day manage you

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Allisgud: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ur wife say u dey irritate her and she need to relocate to her village where her bizness will flourish.oga u need read the handwriting clearly in 5g,he be like say chinedu her childhood lover don hammer he don dey run things for village

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Akanimo001: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nawahooooo I have never seen this kind human being like this before mumu

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by grafixdon: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.

Don't be ignorant bro. You're giving your suppose wife to fvck another dude. Stop being foolis.h

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Foreign231(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
You sure she’s not seeing someone else ?
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by RPG2020(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Correct man. Preach it to the boys. Marriage is not 2+1=3.

2+2=4 but not forever
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Calicoe: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Picktrust:

I tried but couldn't finish it.
Let me summarise it for u
Wife didn't give him kpekus for 7 months, he didn't complain. Wife said she's tired of the house that she needs to travel to her village and he said OK. Ever since his wife left, he has been flexing
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by dontrulee: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
This guy is a simp
Your wife dey cheat on you and you don't even know. No lady On earth can try this nonsense with me. Impossicant

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Waffarianman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Don't really know what to say in this your issue am a married man but the step you're taken with your marriage is wrong to me.

Better settle this issues with your wife once and for all or forget about this your marriage thing with your wife, what if someone is sleeping with your wife there and you don't know. Were I come from, from Delta state we don't take this from women we get married too

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Calicoe: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
I just dey imagine how op go react if she come back and she no still give am kpekus
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jimcaddy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Exactly. Love the points you analysed here. Sometimes she just needs space. You see women ehn, they are wired differently from men. And they are too emotional and have mood swings almost all the time. So one needs patience to deal with them. Sadly many African men don't have patience. They will say shebi she is my wife and I paid her bride price, so she must give me her body whenever I want it. No it's not like that oo. Is it not the whites that say Absence makes the heart grow fonder..
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ablejesus26(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
princeemmma:
you think you are wise, even from you explanation i sense no true love between you and your wife, you just allowed your wife to leave just like that, how about your kid, do you send fatherly love to him/her on phone too...... Mr. man you putting fire on your roof and going to sleep.....

You go here am very soon

The op is a boy and he is obviously unaware that the person he married is not ready to be a wife�.
How can you be in the same house for 1month and your wife body no move?
How can your wife be stone walling in your house for upto 3months and yet you think it's ok?

A real man derives pleasure in taking full care if his wife and ensuring that he puts all his efforts into developing himself to see to it that the marriage works,but does this means the man should act stupid and be disregarded??
Hell no.
Any woman dat derives pleasure in using sex as a tool to malnupulate or punish her husband is a witch.
I wonder why dis isn't a punishable offense though ��

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by rimijoshua(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.
You are missing it.Something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Trustedpronet: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is when you activate the power of sodom....sorry condom. But if you are genuine Christian then I'll advice you activate the power of prayer. Zankiu
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Such a shame..

1. She denies u sex because she finds u irritating after 7 months
2. She wants to do her business in her hometown
3. She's always suspicious of ur activities with other women

4.You fell for the bs..

5. Now she's happier without u in the equation

It doesn't take much to connect the dots.. Someone somewhere is probably enjoying that old flame.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Okortor: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
U de mind d mumu op? He's a Chief simp for allowing his wife relocate to where she grew up and probably had numerous boy friends there. Women that can be easily decieved and now she's married her mother can't even control nor monitor her movement but might rather be supportive to her daughters careless lifestyle.
D last time I allowed my wife went on long holiday at her mother's place was the last I will ever allow her visit alone with the kids except I drive dem down n come back same day, no time for nonsense. I already paid her bride price so I can never be controlled by any third parties decision.

Congrats op, you have done well and are doing well. More grease.
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by nuland(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Op, Marriage is meant to be enjoyed 'Cold, wam or hot', I mean financially.
From your lengthy narration you aren't at your lowest financially, you are even building/expanding your structure.
You and your wife not getting intimate for 7+ months? WTF!
You then gave her some money to relocate to her state so that her business can thrive? What happened to the vows you both exchanged to be together no matter what?
I am sorry but whose is the husband here? She or you?
I am not trying to bash you after all it's your marriage but you sharing this here lends credence to my feeling that you have endured/ granted her far more concessions.
This is a wrong move Sir.
I wish you all the best anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by marsup: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Could have made your point, without an epistle.
As much as it's good to take a time off to refresh, you might also be giving room for unnecessary temptation. She could meet someone better than you, and for the fact that, she's alone out there, could give room to entertain her admirer.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Sambab(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Your marriage get a big problem my brother.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by d0pekellz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
I think you are a weak man

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by yorubarere: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
emmaodet:
Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment ,give your problem wife s sense of refreshment,or let them miss you so they can know what they have. - This your comment at the last paragraph.

You know, i didn't bother much about all you wrote aside this last paragraph.

Do you see marriage as a cage for women? because that is what you comment insinuated. That no woman wants to be tied down. Is your marriage a chain or cage?
Do you actually think a woman is doing you a favour just to be in your house? or you are the one even helping her ass not to be on the street hustling alone.

There are many ways to refresh in marriage without separating or calling it a cage.

A woman that says you irritate her and lost interest in banging you - 1. is probably banging outside OR 2. She has met a new guy probably on social media / an Ex who is far doing better than you and she is regretting marrying you because she would have had a better man if not for you.

What happened to you happened to me early last year and i just ignored my wife totally and picked up a lady, after some time she became worried am having affairs outside .... and so??
When she asked me why have not been approaching her again? she asked is t because of her cold attitude to sex? that she told me it is my duty to spice things up and bring her into the mood? i just told her she irritates me and i lost interest in her (same thing your wife told you)
Ever since then, our sex life has been A1 - Excellent
Your wife is probably banging outside bro.
For a woman that is jobless and you had to raise money for her to do business, she has more to lose than you if the marriage goes south. The pressure should be on her to regularly try to seduce you to bed rather than the other way round happening. She is not doing you a favour being in your house.
Let her know she going out or trying to give you space has consequences. The guys deceiving her outside are just doing that because they are not the ones paying her bills and free sex is always sweet to men provided they are not the one paying for it.
Alpha bangs, beta pays the bill.
If the marriage crashes and she tries to move in with the guys deceiving her by the corner, instantly the will hate her and avoid her like a plague because she is a bag of liabilities.
Can I like this post more than once?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Basiljoe: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bros you sound pathetic. Which one is "beloved" marriage, for someone that has been denying you sex for 7 months. You are the beta bucks in her hypergamous equation.
Please get yourself laid by a sexy woman and expand your options.
Your wife has made you ignorant of your sexual market value, she will limit your options while cucking you because she knows you're beta. Don't deceive yourself with she needs to recharge bullshit, she fucking someone else, presumably an Alpha.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Okortor: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
mumu op? You are a Chief simp for allowing your wife relocate to where she grew up and probably had numerous boy friends there. Women that can be easily decieved and now she's married her mother can't even control nor monitor her movement but might rather be supportive to her daughters careless lifestyle.
D last time I allowed my wife went on long holiday at her mother's place was the last I will ever allow her visit alone with the kids except I drive dem down n come back same day, no time for nonsense. I already paid her bride price so I can never be controlled by a third parties decision.

Congrats op, you have done well and are doing well. More grease
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
jimcaddy:
Exactly. Love the points you analysed here. Sometimes she just needs space. You see women ehn, they are wired differently from men. And they are too emotional and have mood swings almost all the time. So one needs patience to deal with them. Sadly many African men don't have patience. They will say shebi she is my wife and I paid her bride price, so she must give me her body whenever I want it. No it's not like that oo. Is it not the whites that say Absence makes the heart grow fonder..

For 7 months?? And she also packed to another state after saying her husband is irritating...

Nigga...u don’t know what you are saying..
you are just using kind words to justify bad behavior from a woman....

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ImoleNaija: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
luminouz:

I shake my head for you.

Your wife refused you sex for 7 months, said you irritate dafuq outta her and you still think the marriage get hope?

How much did you pay for her bride price since she is igbo? 2M?

Men pay bride price for virgins, not......

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol he isn’t cheating on his wife. grin he has options bt has refused to cheat for now tho his wife has assumed he’s cheating. This can invariably mean she wants to cheat or maybe not.

[s]U can give ur wife space when living in same house[/s] and even same room if understand how women think bt when u don’t u send ur wife to another state to fulfill her wishes and desires hopefully they are ignoble ones.

Bros that is where most marriages start to fall.
There should be no room to allow space,both of you are one, whenever an issue arises it must be settled there and then.
I have tried it for 12yrs and and it has been saving me.

Imagine being in the same house with a friend and both of you will have unsettled issues for 2months yet una dey see each other,not to talk of wife life partner oo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ledaman: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Your pastor told you to allow your wife to travel to her parents side after denying you sex for 7 months and you think you have done the right thing? Am very sorry to say that you are a foolish fellow. And you can't ask the pastor to give you his own wife as substitute!

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by emmyN(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

You are so not in any position to dish out advice. Honestly, you're not married.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jimcaddy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
See baba it's not everytime you go to war with your wife. Sometimes you have to listen to her and hear her own side. If you want peace to reign. If not, you will end up divorcing her and the cycle continues. Women are stubborn, we all know that, but as a guy, you gaz use maturity to handle them.
advanceDNA:

For 7 months?? And she also packed to another state after saying her husband is irritating...

Nigga...u don’t know what you are saying..
you are just using kind words to justify bad behavior from a woman....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.