Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months (80724 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kingcalls: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
BlackyOne:

Until someone start to knack her, and that's if someone or people have not started knacking her already

He us a bonified member of simps association of Nigeria...look at him below

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Bigsteveg(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

Nonsense.

So if she comes back, are you going to giver her another break when she gets tired of you again every year.
Boy, she does not love you and am not sure you love her also. Sit down there, someone else is keeping her company for you

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by vickydevoka(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
emmaodet:
Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment ,give your problem wife s sense of refreshment,or let them miss you so they can know what they have. - This your comment at the last paragraph.

You know, i didn't bother much about all you wrote aside this last paragraph.

Do you see marriage as a cage for women? because that is what you comment insinuated. That no woman wants to be tied down. Is your marriage a chain or cage?
Do you actually think a woman is doing you a favour just to be in your house? or you are the one even helping her ass not to be on the street hustling alone.

There are many ways to refresh in marriage without separating or calling it a cage.

A woman that says you irritate her and lost interest in banging you - 1. is probably banging outside OR 2. She has met a new guy probably on social media / an Ex who is far doing better than you and she is regretting marrying you because she would have had a better man if not for you.

What happened to you happened to me early last year and i just ignored my wife totally and picked up a lady, after some time she became worried am having affairs outside .... and so??
When she asked me why have not been approaching her again? she asked is t because of her cold attitude to sex? that she told me it is my duty to spice things up and bring her into the mood? i just told her she irritates me and i lost interest in her (same thing your wife told you)
Ever since then, our sex life has been A1 - Excellent
Your wife is probably banging outside bro.
For a woman that is jobless and you had to raise money for her to do business, she has more to lose than you if the marriage goes south. The pressure should be on her to regularly try to seduce you to bed rather than the other way round happening. She is not doing you a favour being in your house.
Let her know she going out or trying to give you space has consequences. The guys deceiving her outside are just doing that because they are not the ones paying her bills and free sex is always sweet to men provided they are not the one paying for it.
Alpha bangs, beta pays the bill.
If the marriage crashes and she tries to move in with the guys deceiving her by the corner, instantly the will hate her and avoid her like a plague because she is a bag of liabilities.
Nollywood go fit u o. See story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by prophetfire: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
I wonder what you guys mean by wife denying you sex? Nobody would try that shit with me. If not you get replaced. Anyway I make sure it's my own that beg for it. Guess what, I learnt to hoard it. Stop making yourself cheap for a woman.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by bigcee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wait.. what is this one saying....??
Your wife refuse you sex for 7 months..
She Said you are irritating her....

Then she said he wants to relocate to her state and she left.... for what..?? So her business can flourish.... so, the business cannot flourish where you and her live together?

Well, I would have called you a Secretary of simp association....but since you enjoy your marriage like that... what’s our own...
Carry go..

May God bless you. I swear, e shock me well. Like Wtf is that rubbish.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jaxxy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bros that is where most marriages start to fall.
There should be no room to allow space,both of you are one, whenever an issue arises it must be settled there and then.
I have tried it for 12yrs and and it has been saving me.

Imagine being in the same house with a friend and both of you will have unsettled issues for 2months yet una dey see each other,not to talk of wife life partner oo�

Depends on the issue and the personality. Giving space doesn’t mean not speaking to each other bt not unnecessarily disrupting each other for a short period of time from few hrs to couple of days.

There are also way to address the issues head on as u said bt u must know how to handle her to be able to do that. He tried to address and she told him to his face he irritates her.

After that u was confused on the way forward.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kellibae(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol he isn’t cheating on his wife. grin he has options bt has refused to cheat for now tho his wife has assumed he’s cheating. This can invariably mean she wants to cheat or maybe not.

U can give ur wife space when living in same house and even same room if understand how women think bt when u don’t u send ur wife to another state to fulfill her wishes and desires hopefully they are ignoble ones.

Clearly he is cheating on her.. but masking it..
Even a kid knows
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by wallarwallar(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
As I dey make dis comment somebody is fucknnnng ur wife right now . Abi na me ni may be dis 1 no be ur wife sha. D story look similar
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by floflo12: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don't think you have any idea of what might be really going on in your relationship or you are just denying yourself the real truth. I say this to you, see beyond the end of your nose and be very careful for your life.

edunaragold:
After marriage a lot of people do expect thing to just be fine,they don't know, both couples have,another life challenges ahead of them, while some couples overcame their challenges another couples are planing to break up finally.

Since I discovered I married an Igbo Lady, and after one kid,I later learn were my mistake came from, my only mistake was that I did not set in mind another financial side were my wife would generate incomes, but am working on 3 ways i can generate petty petty income before my salary enters,no perfect marriage, but its how you use endurance to achieved the well beings of the marriage .a lot of times its after marriage that people realized their mistake despite all the marriage plans before the marriage.

When my wife started given me that attitude and excuses of am tired, leave me alone, pls stop, etc when I make advance at her, I tried to find out what is wrong, I called her attention to it politely, she told me that I was irritating her, so I quickly discovered an idle mind is the devils work shop, I tried my best in enrolling her in a catering school, she still continued in refusing me. I would pretend as if am forcing to rap her, but jokingly, she would scream rape!!! Playfully so I would stop.

Sometimes when I come back from work late or spend few times around while in the area, she would think I went to cheat, my wife is somebody that assumes especially when she saw u talking to any woman or greet, she would conclude in her heart that you guys may be dating.

After disturbing me that she wants to relocate to her own state so her business can flourish ,I called her mom to see if they can agree to it which she did, and after much advice from elderly men and woman I later came to my own finally conclusion after doing my + and - because not every advice one takes when seeking for advise ,I gave her some money to go spent time with her mom and what ever she decide she should let me know, I will be sending her some cash every months and the baby till she comes back to her senses.,they are now in the east and I stay in another state alone.

Na who sex help, another 3 ladies are disturbing to come visit me, but I decline them,I no wan cast my beloved marriage but soon i will answer them not now, especially now that am rushing and focusing to complete my house and put some tenant but all works and no play males jack a dull boy.

Now am more relaxed, marriage no b small thing o,its not a do or die affair ,don't kill your self for those you can't pls. A lot of woman change after having kids.

Since my wife left our conversion on phone is even better than when we stayed together. Sometimes you need to give a wife the opportunity to refresh them self as no woman wants to be tied own. Marriages get broken due to lack of refreshment, give your problem wife sense of refreshment, or let them miss you so they can know what they have.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by kwasoly(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

Young man you are not wise.
Go and bring your wife back and stop talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by chaloskyx: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
which God where was he when all these problems were arising?
Hashabiah:
Brother, you are just taking a risk with this decision. Now I am not here to give you advice (since it is obvious that you have taken matters into your hands ) but you should know that having a successful marriage requires one thing: the presence God. Human wisdom will only lead to confusion and the way I see it, your marriage might just be heading in that direction if you do not put things right.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ablejesus26(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
emerged01:
Marriage! My wife is a favour from God. I would have done the same if I were in op shoes. I don't mind being a Simp to have peace of mind. I cherish peace pass anything I cant come kill myself.

Bro there is no excuse for the rubbish the op has done.
Even if the woman comes back nothing will change,bcus nothing has been done about the issue that warrants a woman to starve her husband of sex for months and still says he irritates her.
No real man will have peace of mind if someone tells him he disgust them,not to talk of his wife.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kellibae:

Clearly he is cheating on her.. but masking it..
Even a kid knows

He already stated he doesn’t have their time out of respect for his wife bt he may soon consider them if the wife doesn’t respond.

He’s has no reason to pretend if he was cos he’s already said he can and might soon.

The woman on the other hand is probably cheating with a guy that doesn’t irritate her. I know how such women think.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by vickydevoka(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
your wife is igbo and her parents allowed her to come stay with them, I thought some people said igbo people dont tolerate that after marriage for a lady to come and live in when her husband is not late

marriage is not a do or die affair agreed but marriage is an institutions and a man head the institution. in a relationship some people believe ladies run it but I run both my relationship and marriage myself

my woman can not denied me sex for one week, she knows sex na my tonic, you're just a weak man forget freedom talk, was she in bondage before?

a lady told you, you're irritating her and you said she need freedom bla bla, since her mom welcome the idea of her returning home, they will settle your case in the village. it annoyed when men can't take their stand
Yes. Buh de dad is not alive to drive her. That's y is very risky to marry a ladir whose dad is late. Women supports themselves no matter what
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by LordReed(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

It sounds like you forced her into marriage because you are reporting that your wife is not interested in making love to you or even living in the same house with you. This is not marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ImoleNaija: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
wallarwallar:
As I dey make dis comment somebody is fucknnnng ur wife right now . Abi na me ni may be dis 1 no be ur wife sha. D story look similar

Una wan give OP sleepless nights?

3 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by zsamorano(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Abobi, abobi, abobi....bia, u be confirm mumu o...so, u wife relocated to her mama place because her business don't flourish in your place, shey u get sense so? How old are you self....some men never ripe enough for marriage.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Kellibae(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
jaxxy:

He already stated he doesn’t have their time out of respect for his wife bt he may soon consider them if the wife doesn’t respond.

He’s has no reason to pretend if he was cos he’s already said he can and might soon.

The woman on the other hand is probably cheating with a guy that doesn’t irritate her. I know how such women think.

Lol I'm telling u if op sweers he doesn't cheat , HE WILL DIE!! he is cheating with reckless abandon.
Else he won't let her go like that or tolerate 6months no sex.

Are u a kid ?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by alizma: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:
I even called my pastor to it,and my pastor said allow her to leave ,after 3 weeks ,she is gonna miss you,honestly that is what is happing now.woman can miss somebody without telling the person I miss you .but her characters must show that she miss you,you don't need to beat your wife,but follow her jeje.even if cheating in her back without her knowing just do it, so both you will have peace at home,when you no longer make sexual advancement to her, no body go tell her say she done dey useless for house .when there are many fishes in water.
Now you are talking like a nigga, when I read the main topic, I wanted to bash you but with this, I am good with you, free them and free yourself, catch your cruise codedly, life is too short to be tie down because one person no appreciate your efforts.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by ednut1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Dear Tunde,

Not every woman is like your mum.

Thank you.
i don’t respond to riff raffs
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by GGirll: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
ednut1:
This marriage is dead, so if she returns you think you will now be getting sex Some women are wicked abeg after all the investments she saying you irritate her.God forbid

grin grin grin
The phrase this marriage is dead cracked me up lol
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by alizma: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Foodqueen:
This system doesn't work for everyone.

What if she wanted to leave to continue with her ex.

Well, whatever rocks your ⛵
The guys mind is made up, he is prepared for the worse, before a man let go of his wife like that, he is ready for the worse. And I can assure you, the lady will come back but that maybe too late.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by jayice(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
If ur wife av an ex in that state who dn lash her well well during dating and she stays more than 2months there with her lack of action for dis long,old firewood fit catch fire oo...Truth na bitter lemon.

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Youngzedd(m): 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
edunaragold:

Should we tell him? grin grin grin

Don't forget to do DNA test on that child this year. As for other things, I need the approval of the comrades to tell you.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by GGirll: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
LordReed:
\

It sounds like you forced her into marriage because you are reporting that your wife is not interested in making love to you or even living in the same house with you. This is not marriage.

grin grin grin
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Jerrysmallz: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You married a lesbian.

I didn’t expect you need to copy everything but you nailed it. The guy married a lesbian.
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Landowner101(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Op, check well that lady might be collecting sex somewhere else.

Dont play kalo kalo with your marriage by claiming i too know.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by Megabig: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
You thought your wife haven’t had sex in 7 months? You are really a simp. Keep jerking off bruh, she married you to just answer a married woman, you don’t satisfy her and as she said, you already irritate her, she’s getting it from somewhere….

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
jimcaddy:
See baba it's not everytime you go to war with your wife. Sometimes you have to listen to her and hear her own side. If you want peace to reign. If not, you will end up divorcing her and the cycle continues. Women are stubborn, we all know that, but as a guy, you gaz use maturity to handle them.

A woman that is denying her husband sex for 7 months for no reason is getting it elsewhere..
take it or leave it..

To add salt to his injury she moved out saying because of business..lol... .nigga, you are funny...
U people think making women have their way everytime means to pamper and care for them.

Marriage doesn’t mean u have to be stupid..
The woman is already taking him for granted.

You are just creating excuse for bad behavior, by saying women must be irrational and treat their husband like trash sometimes...

women behave funny, yes, but this is not usual woman behavior...even the women on this nairaland wey crase for head seff no support the the guy..

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by abbey621(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Not a lot of things gets me angry in this life but this got to be one of them! Person wey you put for house dey give you conditions and you dey comply all in the name of what? Peace? Love? Sanity? Ko ni ragba fun! Listen my friend and listen well, real men only die once but cowards die many deaths!

Your situation will only get worse and nobody can save you but your damn sef! Your wife is one of those that can only see what's in it for her, your feelings, your well being is second to her needs and as long as this continue you won't be happy. The devil is already dancing kerewa around you since you mentioned plenty potential replacements dey but na you just dey ignore them.

Comrade, take the red pill and be a man! Every woman has a tendency to misbehave but you must know how to press that reset button, her living in another state is not the solution, denying you sex is not the solution. Bro, if you like yourself, be frank with her, let her know you cannot continue such bullshit and be prepared for the worst case scenario.

She either does what she has been thinking about and leave your ass or her brain resets and una work things out......Do not be afraid brother, think not of the kids think not of the community but of your own well being.....LET NO WOMAN, LET NOBODY FRUSTRATE YOU AS BUHARI AS FRUSTRATED NIGERIANS! Be a man like my nigga below grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by emaopel: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Oga, I can see that you are a fool. Your in-law have already planning to marry your wife off to their own indigene... They will return your bride price for you once they finalize the marriage rite but note that someone already servicing your wife there the reason for her happiness
Re: What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months by advanceDNA: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
LordReed:

Our atheists in the building seff that likes to sound politically correct all the time understand that this is not marriage...

yet some people are justifying the woman’s action with “women need to be pampered and allowed to blow some steam”

7months and moving out ..that’s witch craft naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.