Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42960 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by MrMacinterchi1: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ketapu:

wink

Also, I will advice you to read the book titled Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking

That book has changed my life and the way I communicate with women. I went from a shy guy who was afraid to tell a womam my mind to a guy who just tell ladies exactly what is on my mind.

There are 4 ways to communicate with women called Mode 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively.

The only way women will treat you the way that girl treated you is when you are communicating with them with Mode 2, 3, and 4.

ALWAYS COMMUNICATE WITH WOMEN USING MODE 1. That way, no lady will be able to treat you like trash.

You can download the book below. PLEASE, READ THAT BOOK AT LEAST 5 TIMES. Your life and mode of communication will completely change for the best.

https://ng1lib.org/book/701092/185b2a
I go read this book
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Correct
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by greendeals: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by AyoEniafe(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

This is the most senseless story I've seen on nairaland this year undecided undecided
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Wawuuuu.. grin

22o62021 congratulations you have taken the pills...Twice daily for five days.. cheesy grin
Wahala for umu nwa... grin

She messed up the friendship by doing her sheet stuff with your own private time and was feeling like a hot cake..

I remembered I told you, you must get your own car this year.. grin Money stops rubbish.

But still, don't have sex with her...This will keep your respect intact...you shocked her...Just maintain your stand..

Man and woman no dey do friendship of visit me, I visit you...It is either you are lovers or friends with benefits...Only your blood sisters are entitled to that friendship of visit me, I visit you..

A man and woman meet for companionship and things of the heart...If na business na your fellow man be your plug.

Even in business, feelings may develope and get twisted which might end in tears...You no fit win woman when she takes it to public... grin

Ones again congrats for the sense acquired... cheesy

I still remember that you told me that I must get a car this year oo.

I Dey work towards am

Some people want me to compromise but I still stood my stand
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Steve0979(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
u drop bible verse cos of did,u well so
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

I still remember that you told me that I must get a car this year oo.

I Dey work towards am

Some people want me to compromise but I still stood my stand
Good bro...You have to.

Don't compromise bro...If you have decided to kill the friendship, also kill any feeling...till thy kingdom come, she will respect you for that.
You have become wiser for the next babe to value you more.

You only reedemed your ego as a man..Don't compromise it...

I read she want to cook for you, if she couldn't then, she should forget it now she messed up...

The tougher you get, the more attractive you become for the ladies..Let her be a friend from a distance.

What I am telling you, Is what I will do if it was me in this case...I value who value me..And move.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Good bro...You have to.

Don't compromise bro...If you have decided to kill the friendship, also kill any feeling...till thy kingdom come, she will respect you for that.
You have become wiser for the next babe to value you more.

You only reedemed your ego as a man..Don't compromise it...

I read she want to cook for you, if she couldn't then, she should forget it now she messed up...

The tougher you get, the more attractive you become for the ladies..Let her be a friend from a distance.

What I am telling you, Is what I will do if it was me in this case...I value who value me..And move.

All you just said is what I’m doing now and will continue doing it

My mind is made up

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin advise onye mama...

OP oyiri gi onye nwere liver iju udi ajuju ahu..lmao

cheesy

I believe he can.
At least, they’ve been friends for a while.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believe he can.
At least, they’ve been friends for a while.
I si believe...o wu ya cheesy O dikwanu easy for ufodu nwoke...ihere na umu nne ya..lol

The scenario that can lead to that is maybe something happens they find themselves hugging na a tachara obere kiss...Then o nwere ike ha profess si wa love.. grin

Mana it will do him bad..The babe ga a manipulate ya to shege..It's best he quench everything and stay on his own biko..

The babe nwere other options, so she should follow them.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04am On Jan 22, 2022
22o62021:
Na you Sabi.
Na you still go taaya for women matter
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mwanamume(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2022
You people should be calming down oo.There is more to life and human relationships than sex.I posit that the lady was wrong but she apologized,I believe everyone deserves a second chance, remember women are emotional beings even the 'Feminists and ones who claim ruggedity'... This ur new year resolution Sha�
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Classickj(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then what was he doing posting such talk?
he's saying that any of is female friend that is coming to his house will be fxck or don't even come at all
Gracia
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Classickj:
he's saying that any of is female friend that is coming to his house will be fxck or don't even come at all
Gracia
Who asked him..as I said earlier no one cares.. wink
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Kissiemu(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided
Na you no read the story well
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Classickj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Who asked him..as I said earlier no one cares.. wink
Redpillers cares Simp like might not care
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by MrMacinterchi1: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Vixenn:
There's nothing manly about this You're childish and petty, especially even after she apologised PUBLICLY
Let them be deceiving you
it's not by force
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Classickj:

Redpillers cares Simp like might not care
Oops tell me more Wannabe redpiller.. grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by MrMacinterchi1: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
nams77:

I quite understand you but is the topic not too mundane to grace frontpage? Be honest pls.

I doubt it is.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

She took him for granted and made a fool of him.
She made him cancel his plans, telling him that she was coming over, only to give the guy's address to some stranger who came and took her out.
She was playing some kind of game.
She probably wanted op to see what he was missing, since he only saw her as a friend/sister.
She was too obvious.
She Apologised twice Publicly and Privately. They are Siblings to her and only God knows how many times the girl woulda crawl up to him for Love but nigga rebuffed her for lack of no feelings for her. Once you show a girl you ain't interested, whatever she Defined you to be in her mindset is what you are to Her. You may never be able to change that unless you are a A-Gamer ...

She just wanted to catch real cruise with real dude but she no dude was forthcoming, she decided to chill with her brother but fortunately the Opportunity pops and she went for it ....

BigBro was just jealous because if she were to be his Biological Sister(Since he claimed his body no dey move) would he not forgive her ....

The Girl will not fvck him because he has Zero Game and the girl will be rewarded with Someone better because she apologized twice publicly.... na who no dey fvcked up.

He brother Zone himself and the girl only took him for What he took himself .....
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by DonroxyII: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
NoToPile:

But it's a sibling relationship according to both of you though it seems wrong, a brother would over look it as since you both see each other as siblings it not supposed to be a major issue. Except there's something else you are not telling.
Plenty Overlook sef. U go Para and mellow Noni... she will still gist you how the thing go and carry Fish Barbecue come as Apologies...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.