Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42938 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Your shakara wan come dey too much.

You like the babe jare!
grin

Na she like me she even Dey talk am

But Cat and rat no go stay friends forever

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Decide2rise: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

Calm down, brother.
I understand the economy is bad but don't let it affect your temperament.
And he's one of the miscreants that are campaigning to bring another calamity upon Nigerians.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by marsup: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2022
It's not every girl that comes around you, you must have sex with. Some might be more beneficial to you in other ways.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by kwasoly(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

Clap for yourself is like na sex you come this world to have?
Soon ur destiny will be hijacked
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Caleycash(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided
If you don't realise that she's using him and claiming the bullshit "I see you as a brother"... then you are dumb

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Kaymicheal852: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2022

Take the redpill
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jumbojax(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
This is one benefit out of the numerous ones she gets from you plus how many girls get mind for confrontation
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Caleycash(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2022
2022...anything that's not adding value in your life cut it off, cus it will definitely take value from you, there's no arguing about this, it's tasted and proven!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

How come you're more pained than the op na?
I’m not pained lol check my post history …. I just come here to liberate the youths … I can change your life forever fyi
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by RPG2020(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2022
dontai:
tah! But she go fucck come back in peace?

That's her life we talking about saving someone else without the person knowing grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Tboymessiah(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2022
LagosNissan:

You pick their bills when you go out, even when they earn higher, give them girlfriend benefits. And you think any girl will resist such?

You are right, meself I get one babe like dat
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Sucolee(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Konji na bastard
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Zealoy(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Well mine was that, i had this female friend for over a year we were just friend n nothing else, so one very day she came to my house didn't know wat came over me n i decided to touch her boobs, that was how i started f*cking my female bestie o, she's married with kids now though
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by cocolacec(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
You are already fallen for your girlfriend that is the reason you are jealous she left you for other men.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Babaken(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..
But if he rape the girl for toying with his emotions and the girl bring the topic here that one will be story.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ishilove: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Caleycash:
If you don't realise that she's using him and claiming the bullshit "I see you as a brother"... then you are dumb
Your ancestors and the people who begat you are dumb, not me. Ill mannered _moron_
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Deenillah(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Welcome to the "MEN CLUB"

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by VULCAN(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2022
I can't say I'm surprised that you are unable to see what the girl did wrong.

We know you.

The fact that the girl apologised when she stood up means she knew she did wrong.

But we know you.

Normally I wouldn't bother to break it down for you but today is Friday.

The girl used him.

She was going for a dick appointment but needed a place to chill till her benefactor was ready so she called OP and told him to suspend his going out cos she was coming to spend the day. Then when she secured her waiting spot she told the benefactor to come pick her there.

Someone with your level of intelligence should have grabbed this behind the scenes scenario but that feminist spirit won't allow you to see road.

Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Babaken:
But if he rape the girl for toying with his emotions and the girl bring the topic here that one will be story.
Only a weak kid does that..what do you even think you are saying? cheesy
Rape a woman for toying with your emotion?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by lereinter(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Goldbw122(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one I like your decision
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Babaken(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only a weak kid does that..what do you even think you are saying? cheesy
Rape a woman for toying with your emotion?
everyone are not the same you can control your feelings and emotions what of others. One day that beast in him will just say enough of all this nonsense or you think the guy is happy and comfortable with everything before he ask her to stop coming to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ayiibobo(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]i officially welcome you comrade, to the caucus of men
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by KillerBeauty(f): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2022
As someone who has been a nairalander for almost a decade, I see this site becoming so anti-woman. Every thread bashing women/girls is pushed to front page. And the engagement in such thread is so much.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote] e no go better for you wey post this baseless story and the admin wey allow am make front page. Una two go break leg. Which kind rubbish be this one. Like wtf is our fucking business you retard. E no go better for you and your story.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Caleycash(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Your ancestors and the people who begat you are dumb, not me. Ill mannered _moron_
You and your miserable family can fuckinn go to hell... Stupid idiot!
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TheVictorious(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
It is heart-wrenching what the world has turned into. So you need to have sex with someone who enjoys your company even if they're not there for that before you can convince yourself that you have a worth abi. Weldone.

(Additionally, see the way the foolish boy even demanded it. She deserves a better company than people of your ilk this year, and I pray she'd find them)
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Jeon(f): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kenny9857:
What they say Some things
okay.

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by LagosNissan: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tboymessiah:

You are right, meself I get one babe like dat

Leave that guy, he no get seeense.

Women are cunning and deceitful.

Always looking for schemes to rip men off.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's obvious you're still new in the game.

Why didn't you tell her your terms and conditions from day one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.