Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42940 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by qtguru(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
No sir, the poster is just one man. Please leave an entire generation out of this, we're not the ones responsible for your misfortunes.

I'm referring to people who's all day live is talking about RedPill everyday. You people are not serious, someone has to say the truth

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jornwhite: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

Behind every move, endeavour or action there is a motive or goal, why did the gurl disrupt the guy outing knowing fully well she is going out with another man, why would she leave her house just to make it obvious she is going on a date ... whats the motive.
i don't just believe people do things without a motive, esp. gurls they premeditate a lot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by fattprince(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

Old woman

I hear
Bro, you make sense. Trust me she knew what she was doing, by trying that rubbish. The only thing you did that didn't go well with me was you telling people what she did. If you had allow that behavior she would have done another rubbish till she can be bringing guys to fvck to your house, after all you guys are friends more like siblings. Give this stupid girls a cm and they will take 10 km.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by fattprince(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided
You didn't read it well. Going out on a date wasn't the problem but making the guy cancel out his own plan. She did it to gain control of the guy without giving him sex. To consider the girl is younger shows how dangerous this peeps can be.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TimeTraveller: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Once I meet a girl I want to shag, I let her know right away that I want to shag her. If she do anyhow, I move. No time for bullshit and buy me airtime. I will rather be tagged obnoxious than be a simp.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by bluefilm: 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
This is absolute rubbish.

So sex is the only important thing in your life now?

What a stupid mentality. sad

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jericco1(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2022
You're funny bro
But just remember you cannot be fūcking everybody you know.

If she wants to be friends with you. I don't see why you'd decline. I have a some friends like that as well, though they don't visit me unless I want them.

I'd advice you set a boundary rather than tossing her away. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

You're a Bastard

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Naudeyrushme(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2022
My guy vex......its either you are coming to fvck or don't come at all..... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by guywitzerogal(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Highman56:
if u no understand something ask someone to help u.he is angry that she made him cancel all his plans and den she went out with anoda person
you get time to explain oooooo..... If he doesn't get it then he should forget it

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by RPG2020(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2022
If only you know how that girl save your ass that Day for keeping you at home

For bad thing to happen rain go Fall we go dey house

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Akamudu(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2022
[Abeg i need your dealer number.
quote author=Dreytonisback post=109549023]There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

I don’t have a problem with her going out with another man but she made me cancel my plans for dat day because she told me she was coming to spend the day in my house and she don’t want me to go out

But she came, controlled another man to my house and went out with him barely 20 minutes after she came. I was angry because she knew that what she was doing was bad and still went ahead to do it.

Na see finish na
You did the right thing.. next is to block her everywhere and move on with your life .. from what you’ve described you seem like a really genuinely nice guy for you to keep friendships with girls without strings attached… you deserve better it’s just that you don’t know what you deserve because you’ve been a f00l.. Block her everywhere and don’t speak with her ever again

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

My brother you did well; let her go! A girl going to a guys house, you're not his relative,sister,girlfriend etc Wetin you dey find there, is she a Water girl, wetin she dey go there for! For advice which kin advice? Oga 2022, all nonsense must stop! Adjust your fornication formulae, it seems to be High or you can stop it entirely.. Focus! Because, you hurt her, you hurt her, without you doing her anything and she don carry you for head, na witchcraft be that; you need to be prayerful too. I thank God, you have a strong heart already. Good luck..

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 07kjb: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2022
One of the worst thing a man can do in friendship is having a girl brother zoned you,
I have experienced such when I was an amateur and is really terrible

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by csamiii: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Guy, you dey escalate things

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..
Gtfoh ugly simp

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Maximus85(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

She told one of my colleagues that she has no feelings for me because she sees me as a brother. I asked them to tell me which of her fathers wife gave birth to me.

NIGGGGGAAAAA! grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:
. We have been friends for years, people keep asking me if she was my girlfriend but I dismiss that even in her presence. I don’t hide my sex life with other girls from her, same way she don’t hide her activities with men from me. My friends kept calling me a fool for not sleeping with her, My body does not move when I’m with her, I see her as a younger sister cos she comes for advice .

She has not been in a relationship for one year now but she do go out with guys which she tells me.

On new year day. She was the second person I wished a happy new year after I finished speaking with my parents, she told me that she may come to my house that day.

I was already prepared to go out when she called me , she said I should suspend anywhere I was planning to go because she was coming to spend the day in my place. I suspended going out, went out and bought drinks for she and myself.

About 20 minutes that she came, she received a call , I heard her describing the name of my street, telling the person to stop in front of the house that she is upstairs at her friends place.
The next thing she did was that she picked up her hand bag and told me that , one of her male friends is taking her to watch movies in the Cinema. I did not say a word.
Then she said, I know say wetin I wan di now go vex you, I still did not say a word. She stood up and asked me how she looked, I told her beautiful ‘ She opened the door, Smiled and said to me, I will call you and left. I was angry but I held my anger.

The next day she called , I did not pick her calls, it went on for 3 days and I still did not pick. On the 4th day she came to my house with her female friend and I was siting with 2 other guys. She apologized in their presence and everyone blamed her.
She admitted she was wrong but I was only smiling, she thought I have forgotten what happened.

The next day she came to the shop again and met my colleagues whom I have told the story already, the blamed her and she apologized.

I later called her and told her that this year 2022, I will not keep female friends, it’s either we are fûcking or doing business. I told her that she should stop coming to my house , except she wants us to be fücking then she can be coming but if not she should only come to the shop for business purposes and nothing else.

Since I said that to her, she has been telling everybody that I hurt her by telling her not to come to my house.
Many guys have asked me to forget what happened and still allow her to be coming but I stood my ground and will never change my mind.

She told one of my colleagues that she has no feelings for me because she sees me as a brother. I asked them to tell me which of her fathers wife gave birth to me. We are two different tribes from 2 different states.

She saw me this evening and was still complaining that I hurt her.

Any girl that comes to my house now is either we have sex or don’t come.

It’s either u are confused or u don’t understand urself or know what u want or have communication issues.

U clearly said u see her as a sister and are not moved when u see her then u later complain she takes u as a brother and now it’s either sex and don’t come?

All this sounds confusing, childish, desperate and irritating at same time.

Or u confused or what?? undecided

If u don’t like her say so and if u do fvcking say so which one is sex or business or don’t come for a gal u clearly introduced like a younger sister with no feelings and u even told ur friends so?? Are u sure u are not bipolar??

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by OneTwoOne(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Baby boy, you want to beat afonja girl up in afonja land angry

That'll be your last day in afonja land
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Goalnaldo(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Good. Keeping a female friend or bestie is usually one sided or parasitical. The guy plays the role of a boyfriend with almost nothing in return. How many girls can come through for their male bestie if he needs financial help?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Keji1012(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

Your brain has been updated .. mental software cleaned.

This is 2022, we MOVE

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2022
mutantninja:

Gtfoh ugly simp
What a weakling you are...little boy talking about simp..get your life together and stop being brainless online.. grin grin
You go cry tire..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by SuperbCrown: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Bluezy13:

The boy is now a Man
That is it. Everyone close to me knows that I don't keep female friends. If you see me with any female (not blood related) is either we are business partners or we de knack.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2022
You’re such a weakling ….. On the low You got feels for her, The cinema movement got to You… Jealousy wan kill You tiff. Cuz if not Wetin bring “it’s either we’re fvckin”? ….Sebi You say you dey see her as small sister? Yea she messed up youractivities for that day and she’s apologies twice in presence of your folks… nigga ‘tf you want?? Na commot she commot she no kill person.. You keep contradicting yourself…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ume1000: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls slide off baby boy.. undecided
slide into u or what

I no understand this ur English
Na coded runs be this
Mama s*ut

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

It’s either u are confused or u don’t understand urself or know what u want or have communication issues.

U clearly said u see her as a sister and are not moved when u see her then u later complain she takes u as a brother and now it’s either sex and don’t come?

Gtfo I know your type…. You don’t know anything.. you’re just an online Larper … any guy that sees wrong in what OP did is just empty headed

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Or u confused or what?? undecided

If u don’t like her say so and if u do fvcking say so which one is sex or business or don’t come for a gal u clearly introduced like a younger sister with no feelings and u even told ur friends so?? Are u sure u are not bipolar??

I Tell You…. VERY CONTRADICTORY LIFE STORY ….

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by BePrepared: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Its officially confirmed that we have dogs on this platform

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Enyimbamercedes: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2022
We have been friends for years, people keep asking me if she was my girlfriend but I dismiss that even in her presence. I don’t hide my sex life with other girls from her, same way she don’t hide her activities with men from me. My friends kept calling me a fool for not sleeping with her, My body does not move when I’m with her, I see her as a younger sister cos she comes for advice .

Bros, you brother zoned yourself and then turned around to start giving your sister conditions.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
ume1000:
slide into u or what

I no understand this ur English
Na coded runs be this
Mama s*ut
Papa wannabe redpiller hope you are doing great? grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mutantninja: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:
You’re such a weakling ….. On the low You got feels for her, The cinema movement got to You… Jealousy wan kill You tiff. Cuz if not Wetin bring “it’s either we’re fvckin”? ….Sebi You say you dey see her as small sister? Yea she messed up youractivities for that day and she’s apologies twice in presence of your folks… nigga ‘tf you want?? Na commot she commot she no kill person.. You keep contradicting yourself…

You’re the weakling…. I see kids like you polluted this forum.. what’s wrong with a man standing by his decision? No wonder you stay broke in Nigeria..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.