Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42954 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by kingPhidel(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
You’ve grown. Welcome Then boy now man

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Fiscus105(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

In ur epistle, you said, your body doesn't move with her but just before you finished sermon, you now wanted her to be coming only if she ready to go down with you........this confirms that guy cannot be bestie with girl, but you guys would be denying existence and hiding under ur shadow.

Anyway, ur story is for other girls to learn from bestie with guys. Cat � and mouse � can never ever be friends ooooo

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
Congratulations !

The boy is now a Man

The boy truly is now a Man..
If we ain't fucking then you have no business coming to be visiting me in my house.. Simple..

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jakizio42(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Mk me cum or we mk income
I like that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TheRealOwner(m): 4:01am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

You did the right thing bro. That was utter DISRESPECT. it's not even about friendzoning or brother whatever. She made you cancel your plans for the day by her request, made you believe she's coming to spend the day with you, then brought a stranger to your own house again to take out

She even already knew it didn't make sense and was vexing but still went ahead with it. That was the height of see finish. Na to tell you say she wan use your apartment for short time with another guy remain

She's just trying to see how much insult and disrespect you can take before snapping

She's also trying to guilt trip you and emotionally blackmail you with 'you hurt her'. How about how she hurt you??

You can tell her you've forgiven her, but your apartment is off limits to her. I recommend at least 2 months, make everybody brain reset properly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by YorubaKing: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2022
OP, you're a SIMP from what you just wrote. It seems you like her and have been pretending all the while hoping she go eventually gree give you do.

There's no need to be bitter abt the fact that you're the weak fellow here. She called you without adequate planning and ur foolish and simping self sacrificed everything just to hang with her... undecided You see wetin I mean.

She doesn't even give a hoot abt you which is exactly why she's telling pple abt it according to you. If she does, she knows what to do.

Don't be bitter, just be amicable with her. cool

15 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by YorubaKing: 4:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

In ur epistle, you said, your body doesn't move with her but just before you finished sermon, you now wanted her to be coming only if she ready to go down with you........this confirms that guy cannot be bestie with girl, but you guys would be denying existence and hiding under ur shadow.

Anyway, ur story is for other girls to learn from bestie with guys. Cat � and mouse � can never ever be friends ooooo

No mind the OP, he dey try form but, him like the chic... no problem with that. Just don't come here forming Rambo.

9 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good I ain't after you baby boy.. cheesy
I am gonna overlook all insult from you since you still a kid it's acceptable..you ain't of age to engage in a conversation with myself..
You can slide off my mention or keep crying grin cheesy
You're a lady and your name is Fernandez? Just when I thought I've seen it all.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
You're a lady and your name is Fernandez? Just when I thought I've seen it all.
So your issue is with my name huh?keep bleating around.. wink

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by LagosNissan: 5:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing wrong in keeping female friends
I have more female friends than guys bc female friends are the realest than guys

Life is not all about fvcking toto upandan
Many guys out there need females friends with no strings attached to just be chilling together.

I could remember about 4weeks back when I visited a beach in Lagos island called Elegushi beach
After enjoying myself, me and my guys decided to smoke some Canada loud at the other end of the beach where they're less people .
While smoking my blunt , this locally looking bit*ch who must've had enough to drink just hit her leg against mine
And I have this hatred for ladies who bleaches their skin, she was the type
Instead of this Bit*ch to apologize she still insulted me for no reason lol
Afonja girl for that matter, and this same girl was giving me some blue light ever since we were inside the bar but I frowned at her instead bc she's far from my type , besides she came with guys naw

"Now here's the moral of my story"

There's no way I could beat her up bc I'll be blamed despite everyone knows that she's wrong , call it strength of a woman
If only I had a female friend with me , she would have dealt with that girl for insulting me.
You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forgetabourrit

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You pick their bills when you go out, even when they earn higher, give them girlfriend benefits. And you think any girl will resist such?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Judybash93(m): 5:37am On Jan 21, 2022
And your point is?

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 5:37am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So your issue is with my name huh?keep bleating around.. wink
The last time I checked humans were not found to be bleaters. Perhaps you're endowed with such extraordinary uniqueness though.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
The last time I checked humans were not found to be bleaters. Perhaps you're endowed with such extraordinary uniqueness though.
Bleating can be in form of a complaint which you just did.. undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Bleating can be in form of a complaint which you just did.. undecided
I was only a bit fascinated by your name. I kinda find it weird.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ketapu: 6:11am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:
I'm really proud of you brother. I made this same decision of yours not long ago. What pushed me to make that decision was that I noticed all lady friends I had who I was platonic with were taking me for granted. I was literally a simp. One of them was even bold enough to be telling me about a guy that was regularly fuccxking her. That is a high level of disrespect any guy can get.

There are only 3 types of ladies I now allow close to me.

1. Family member
2. Business members
3. Romantic partner who I'm fuxking.

Any other type of ladies can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
I was only a bit fascinated by your name. I kinda find it weird.
Sure good for you..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2022
TheRealOwner:

You did the right thing bro. That was utter DISRESPECT. it's not even about friendzoning or brother whatever. She made you cancel your plans for the day by her request, made you believe she's coming to spend the day with you, then brought a stranger to your own house again to take out

She even already knew it didn't make sense and was vexing but still went ahead with it. That was the height of see finish. Na to tell you say she wan use your apartment for short time with another guy remain

She's just trying to see how much insult and disrespect you can take before snapping

She's also trying to guilt trip you and emotionally blackmail you with 'you hurt her'. How about how she hurt you??

You can tell her you've forgiven her, but your apartment is off limits to her. I recommend at least 2 months, make everybody brain reset properly

Mehn this comment Dey sweet me die

Your a real man my guy

I appreciate

8 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Ketapu:

Man wey sabi

I hail you personally

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided

I don’t have a problem with her going out with another man but she made me cancel my plans for dat day because she told me she was coming to spend the day in my house and she don’t want me to go out

But she came, controlled another man to my house and went out with him barely 20 minutes after she came. I was angry because she knew that what she was doing was bad and still went ahead to do it.

Na see finish na

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sure good for you..
Anyway, hope you're good.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Anyway, hope you're good.
Thanks for that..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ketapu: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

Man wey sabi

I hail you personally

wink

Also, I will advice you to read the book titled Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking

That book has changed my life and the way I communicate with women. I went from a shy guy who was afraid to tell a womam my mind to a guy who just tell ladies exactly what is on my mind.

There are 4 ways to communicate with women called Mode 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively.

The only way women will treat you the way that girl treated you is when you are communicating with them with Mode 2, 3, and 4.

ALWAYS COMMUNICATE WITH WOMEN USING MODE 1. That way, no lady will be able to treat you like trash.

You can download the book below. PLEASE, READ THAT BOOK AT LEAST 5 TIMES. Your life and mode of communication will completely change for the best.

https://ng1lib.org/book/701092/185b2a

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks for that..
You're welcome
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by qtguru(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Unserious generation
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2022
qtguru:
Unserious generation
No sir, the poster is just one man. Please leave an entire generation out of this, we're not the ones responsible for your misfortunes.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Lawly: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

To much story..

Just tell us you need female bodyguards

grin grin grin werey

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by dedons: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided
She made him suspend his own outings because of her.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by jornwhite: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..

it is not everyone that bottle up, so its up to personality & choice, moreover "Sharing" is like checking oneself in the mirror, you no fit see yourself finish.
lastly, a choice or decision made can still be reviewed & amended

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2022
jornwhite:

it is not everyone that bottle up, so its up to personality & choice, moreover "Sharing" is like checking oneself in the mirror, you no fit see yourself finish.
lastly, a choice or decision made can still be reviewed & amended
Ok?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Ketapu:

wink

Also, I will advice you to read the book titled Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking

That book has changed my life and the way I communicate with women. I went from a shy guy who was afraid to tell a womam my mind to a guy who just tell ladies exactly what is on my mind.

There are 4 ways to communicate with women called Mode 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively.

The only way women will treat you the way that girl treated you is when you are communicating with them with Mode 2, 3, and 4.

ALWAYS COMMUNICATE WITH WOMEN USING MODE 1. That way, no lady will be able to treat you like trash.

You can download the book below. PLEASE, READ THAT BOOK AT LEAST 5 TIMES. Your life and mode of communication will completely change for the best.

https://ng1lib.org/book/701092/185b2a

Your face show my guy

I go read am no be lie

I no Dey use wetin Dey give moral play

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Tushar1907(m): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.