Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42949 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by SmellingAnus(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
allahkaduna NZEOGU will ask
#why you #why me #why us
why must it be you that should be brotherzoned... Why not Kwame...
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Welcome to the Alpha male zone
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Bamzyriches451: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damn!!
Ogbeni op, congratulations for becoming a real niggar
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Boniwhite: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like you just did little kid.. grin
Next time you don't cry when a woman hit you hard.. cheesy wink
It hurt you so bad that your weak self had to create a thread huh?

Common baby boy be a man..grow up aiit.. cheesy smiley undecided
You got bipolar issue mehn!!

seems your last boyfriend abi husband that turned you to a bitter single mum(as you claimed) really hit it home

if you dont tone down on your hate for men, you might get a cardiac arrest or siezeure one day!
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Caleycash:
You and your miserable family can fuckinn go to hell... Stupid idiot!
Your family is already miserable so don't drag me into their misery with you. They are miserable that they can't beat their chest and boast that they have a son that has sense. Brainless cretin, be gone!!

*spits on his empty head*
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by ayindejimmy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bros sex no be everything oo
If I want to start sleeping with all my female friends I won't marry at all.
When I was not married and I had visitors I asked one of my female friends to come cook. She even posed to the visitors as my fiancee just to get rid of their ' when will you marry' nagging.
You have to see other things you can gain from them apart sex. Sex don't pay bills for men o
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
You got bipolar issue mehn!!

seems your last boyfriend abi husband that turned you to a bitter single mum(as you claimed) really hit it home

if you dont tone down on your hate for men, you might get a cardiac arrest or siezeure one day!
Pls keep mute aiit...you kids hate the truth huh..keep crying about my issues boy..
Like I care about what you think.. wink cheesy grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

She took him for granted and made a fool of him.
She made him cancel his plans, telling him that she was coming over, only to give the guy's address to some stranger who came and took her out.
She was playing some kind of game.
She probably wanted op to see what he was missing, since he only saw her as a friend/sister.
She was too obvious.
I don't think so. She simply took him for granted and messed up his plans with the assumption " he will understand."
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Babaken:
everyone are not the same you can control your feelings and emotions what of others. One day that beast in him will just say enough of all this nonsense or you think the guy is happy and comfortable with everything before he ask her to stop coming to avoid story that touch.
I do understand your point but still he has no right to do that..

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

U told your friend to cancel his new year day plans that you have chosen to spend the day with him...u now got to his place and left shortly to spend the day with someone else.....

.u cant see anything wrong with it becos it’s a woman behaviour....

That’s why you people say stuffs like
Did I force him to be my friend..
Did I force him to buy me gift??

Friends have feelings too....
She took his feelings and friendship for granted......I guess the op doesn’t want to be her fiend any because she only wants to hang out when they she doesn’t have better things to do
People taking their friends for granted, according to you is a "woman's behaviour". So men don't disrespect their friends too? Are you listening to yourself?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by blueivy8: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oriririshi undecided
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by nams77: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

When you create your own forum, then you can make your own rules.

What is the moral of the story? What did you learn from the story? Nothing! How men of nowadays are so centered around sex baffles me.
I actually blamed the mod that pushes it to front page
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
qtguru:

I'm referring to people who's all day live is talking about RedPill everyday. You people are not serious, someone has to say the truth
When you say "you people" you know you've made reference to me already right? Have you seen me put out any irrelevant and indecent stuff around here? Becareful with your generalisations cause it could get you into trouble.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Boniwhite: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep mute aiit...you kids hate the truth huh..keep crying about my issues boy..
Like I care about what you think.. wink cheesy grin
dont feel too important becos you are inconsequential!
you go ahead attacking men and expect what exactly ? because you got a vagina?

we will keep shaming&bashing women online/offline! This is africa!

you women think you are special, but women are cheap! I mean una be like security work, e full outside!

take your std infested body away from me, quote me again and have a siezeure!
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boniwhite:
dont feel too important becos you are inconsequential!
you go ahead attacking men and expect what exactly ? because you got a vagina?

we will keep shaming&bashing women online/offline! This is africa!

you women think you are special, but women are cheap! I mean una be like security work, e full outside!

take your std infested body away from me, quote me again and have a siezeure!
Let me ignore you since you still a kid.. grin grin
Maybe when you grow up we can have a conversation.. cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me ignore you since you still a kid.. grin grin
Maybe when you grow up we can have a conversation.. cheesy cheesy
Aunty please how old are you? I'm just asking, basically everyone else except you according to you is a kid. I just don't get it, why all the bitterness anyway? There seems to be something more to you than meets the eye. Please just tell us your age.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, you seriously need to swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind angry

How can you be simp-ing around until you made a banny sees you as a brother? angry

I'm glad you've learnt your lessons. You better play your game smart, Bang that girl and dump her.

Hmmmmm...
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Aunty please how old are you? I'm just asking, basically everyone else except you according to you is a kid. I just don't get it, why all the bitterness anyway? There seems to be something more to you than meets the eye. Please just tell us your age.
Why should you?the way some of you speak make me wonder what you use your brain for..
Now I reply you guys start complaining..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should you?the way some of you speak make me wonder what you use your brain for..
Now I reply you guys start complaining..
You can easily avoid some of those things, you think it's everyone that's got a head has brains in it? Let me shock you, some thick skulls have nothing but loads of cassava flour in them.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't think so. She simply took him for granted and messed up his plans with the assumption " he will understand."

I believe she likes him and wanted to make him jealous, and like the drama queen she probably is, she saw nothing wrong in the act she cooked up and played. cheesy
Now bobo is mad. grin

Op said she offered to cook him his favourite meal to make it up to him, but omolomo said he doesn't want.
I think they like each other though. undecided
Otherwise, op won't be this mad.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by seyz91(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
You did the right thing cuz there's no play dog dey play with Lion[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by seyz91(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Bluezy13:

Calm down, brother.
I understand the economy is bad but don't let it affect your temperament.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Tboymessiah(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
LagosNissan:

Leave that guy, he no get seeense.

Women are cunning and deceitful.

Always looking for schemes to rip men off.

True talk, wetin I wan do na, na too just no dey give de babe attention again make every body face en life.....

One thing is this
If you are not ready for dating no keep any woman as ur bestie or wetin dem callam (Friend) too close.

Ur female colleagues at work or former classmate or course mate is Okay to talk or play with if u wish to jazz with woman. But na once in awhile.

But sey woman dey come ur aoz or u dey carry her go grove center like cinema or eatery and u dey form brother or Padi na nonsense, instead tell the girl sey u wan make Una dey make en know wetin dey ur mind
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
You can easily avoid some of those things, you think it's everyone that's got a head has brains in it? Let me shock you, some thick skulls have nothing but loads of cassava flour in them.
Good..for the past years till now women bashing have been going on without no one saying nothing about it..
Now I am giving them a taste of how it feels to be insulted cos of your gender..you boys are complaining daily..
Let them keep it up..I am in..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

People taking their friends for granted, according to you is a "woman's behaviour". So men don't disrespect their friends too? Are you listening to yourself?

I don’t like when someone picks a part of my statement just because they want a clap back..
That statement had a context...and that’s why I mentioned:
did I force him to give me gift
Did I force him to be my friend

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Uptheante(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Na idiot guys dey keep these bitches as friends. Imagine bitch when many niggas dey hang anyhow, even dey run 3some with her then later on na you be mumu impotent goat when go follow her do brother/friend relationship. Forget about the bitch completely, that's the only way you can retrieve yourself some respect you lost to her. I no dey talk to bitches except I want to fhuck the bitch.
I swear bro.
Some of these bitches have fhuck nothing less than 30 guys; agberos, terrorists, ritualists, truck pushers, etc.
Yet, some foolish simps will allow themselves to be deprived of the useless pussy because they believe that being nice &condoning their shenanigans is the best is the best way to treat these whores.
No wonder the level of disrespect they dish out them

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believe she likes him and wanted to make him jealous, and like the drama queen she probably is, she saw nothing wrong in the act she cooked up and played. cheesy
No bobo is mad. grin

Op said she offered to cook him his favourite meal to make it up to him, but omolomo said he doesn't want.
I think they like each other though. undecided
Otherwise, op won't be this mad.

What if she put something inside the food

She don first Dey offer to cook for me but I de reject the idea

Well if by mistake she come here today

I go hear wetin she wan talk
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
nams77:

What is the moral of the story? What did you learn from the story? Nothing! How men of nowadays are so centered around sex baffles me.
I actually blamed the mod that pushes it to front page

Not every story has to have a moral.
Sometimes, issues are brought here so that those interested can deliberate on it.
One good thing about a forum is that you get to interact with others.
It's not just for daily news.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
22o62021:

What if she put something inside the food

She don first Dey offer to cook for me but I de reject the idea

Na so you no trust her reach? Na wah o!

Well if by mistake she come here today

I go hear wetin she wan talk

Abeg! No forget to cap us o. tongue cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
jericco1:
You're funny bro
But just remember you cannot be fūcking everybody you know.

If she wants to be friends with you. I don't see why you'd decline. I have a some friends like that as well, though they don't visit me unless I want them.

I'd advice you set a boundary rather than tossing her away. Cheers

He doesn't want to be "friends" with her.

For the first time in their relationship he's now being honest about his intentions.

Actually, he just set a boundary.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 22o62021: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Na so you no trust her reach? Na wah o!

Abeg! No forget to cap us o. tongue cheesy

I go Cap una as e go
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..for the past years till now women bashing have been going on without no one saying nothing about it..
Now I am giving them a taste of how it feels to be insulted cos of your gender..you boys are complaining daily..
Let them keep it up..I am in..
It wasn't always like that, until some of your gender began to make everything evil look so easy to pull off. I don't subscribe to women bashing at all but looking at the picture of women some ladies presented of themselves, it becomes almost impossible to avoid the bashing. I've been in a situation where a girl called me an impotent only for the fact that we slept in the same room and I didn't make advances towards her. She failed to understand that each person has his own priorities. If I had done otherwise the same girl would have said other different things about me. After God, the next thing I fear more is the female gender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.