Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me (42958 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
It wasn't always like that, until some of your gender began to make everything evil look so easy to pull off. I don't subscribe to women bashing at all but looking at the picture of women some ladies presented of themselves, it becomes almost impossible to avoid the bashing. I've been in a situation where a girl called me an impotent only for the fact that we slept in the same room and I didn't make advances towards her. She failed to understand that each person has his own priorities. If I had done otherwise the same girl would have said other different things about me. After God, the next thing I fear more is the female gender.
Compare and contrast the rate at wish boys here open different thread to insult women..

Did the woman bring it here and start insulting all men?
Just cos a woman hurt you doesn't make all women that way..you don't know what other women have also passed through in the hands of men..
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by nams77: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not every story has to have a moral.
Sometimes, issues are brought here so that those interested can deliberate on it.
One good thing about a forum is that you get to interact with others.
It's not just for daily news.
I quite understand you but is the topic not too mundane to grace frontpage? Be honest pls.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Compare and contrast the rate at wish boys here open different thread to insult women..

Did the woman bring it here and start insulting all men?
Just cos a woman hurt you doesn't make all women that way..you don't know what other women have also passed through in the hands of men..
True, I acknowledge that some guys can be really naughty yeah I've seen so many. Just don't give them your time, it's too precious to be wasted on trivial matters.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
True, I acknowledge that some guys can be really naughty yeah I've seen so many. Just don't give them your time, it's too precious to be wasted on trivial matters.
cheesy it's almost impossible and you know that..pls give me the permission to keep touching them a little bit.. cheesy

I've tried severally to stop but I just can't keep scrolling through almost all thread and seeing the insults women receive all the time..it's hard to keep mute about that..

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by iTearHerToto: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..
He seeking validation. Such a biitch move grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Henon: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
You don mature small
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
iTearHerToto:
He seeking validation. Such a biitch move grin
So you support me on this one? cheesy
You again... grin wink
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by iTearHerToto: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you support me on this one? cheesy
You again... grin wink
LOL I'm a realist. Never pick sides, I say what it is just how it is. So don't get too excited angry
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by sixtus3606(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=109548484][/quote]

Baba don vex grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
iTearHerToto:
LOL I'm a realist. Never pick sides, I say what it is just how it is. So don't get too excited angry
I am glad you are a realist..love that..
Great for you then.. wink
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Henz81: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please what is the moral lesson of this story?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by JamesRiley(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
So the summary of this whole thing is that your house is now a brothel?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by mbadeo2(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
��� I love this mahn
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by qtguru(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
When you say "you people" you know you've made reference to me already right? Have you seen me put out any irrelevant and indecent stuff around here? Becareful with your generalisations cause it could get you into trouble.

Well if you talk about RP everyday then you are unserious too if not why have headache over something that is not pointed at you.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by omoadeleye(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't know if it's a must for you to have sex with your female friends
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Modarun(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
heniford2:
Nice one Op just imagine what she did to you after making sure u waited for her and later she made u look like a fool am glad u step up ur game never give her the attention she seek if she's not going to bed u keep her as a business client undecided
weldone for this. It's funny that guy that called her will just take out and smash for almost free but she is using the so called brother to gain self worth.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Cuteimma1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
If truly you don't fancy her keep your distance for now. One thing will turn to the other if she gat feelings for you
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like you just did little kid.. grin
Next time you don't cry when a woman hit you hard.. cheesy wink
It hurt you so bad that your weak self had to create a thread huh?

Common baby boy be a man..grow up aiit.. cheesy smiley undecided

NO SINGLE SHAME! SEE THE WAY DEM DISGRACE YOU ANY HOW FOR THIS THREAD. NEXT TIME, YOU GO LEARN TO DEY REASON PROPERLY BEFORE YOU TALK. MPAMA!
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

NO SINGLE SHAME! SEE THE WAY DEM DISGRACE YOU ANY HOW FOR THIS THREAD. NEXT TIME, YOU GO LEARN TO DEY REASON PROPERLY BEFORE YOU TALK. MPAMA!
Did they ?baby boy slide off..
grin

Your tears just dey start little kid..you go cry tire.. grin cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Caleycash(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Your family is already miserable so don't drag me into their misery with you. They are miserable that they can't beat their chest and boast that they have a son that has sense. Brainless cretin, be gone!!

*spits on his empty head*
Mumu I first said your family is miserable!... so go meet your sugar daddy that survives you and your family, useless smelling cunt... from a wasted family, you are a waste of our precious energy!, leave this world worthless thing!
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bluezy13:
Congratulations !

The boy is now a Man
Wawuuuu.. grin

22o62021 congratulations you have taken the pills...Twice daily for five days.. cheesy grin
Wahala for umu nwa... grin

She messed up the friendship by doing her sheet stuff with your own private time and was feeling like a hot cake..

I remembered I told you, you must get your own car this year.. grin Money stops rubbish.

But still, don't have sex with her...This will keep your respect intact...you shocked her...Just maintain your stand..

Man and woman no dey do friendship of visit me, I visit you...It is either you are lovers or friends with benefits...Only your blood sisters are entitled to that friendship of visit me, I visit you..

A man and woman meet for companionship and things of the heart...If na business na your fellow man be your plug.

Even in business, feelings may develope and get twisted which might end in tears...You no fit win woman when she takes it to public... grin

Ones again congrats for the sense acquired... cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believe she likes him and wanted to make him jealous, and like the drama queen she probably is, she saw nothing wrong in the act she cooked up and played. cheesy
No bobo is mad. grin

Op said she offered to cook him his favourite meal to make it up to him, but omolomo said he doesn't want.
I think they like each other though. undecided
Otherwise, op won't be this mad.
You have seen us men finish na.. grin

One thing is certain,you are right...

My parley in school days was in similar situation, but as ashawo o wunu, ya na the babe mechara taa wa onwe ha...

And he was her first....

If I gist you the story eeh, it was a very long funny one...Ever since that day, I stopped judging from a far especially the part my friend was her first..God remembering that time is something else...

OP enwee laa feelings for the babe, likewise the babe...But ha kala di shy and waiting for who will make the first move...OP wunu a simple man...The babe wukwanu baby oku..

Ones anything happen between them, O wuola semi-marriage.. grin

Nwoke na nwaanyi cannever do friendship feelings na agahu abanye na ya...O wu juju.. cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Classickj(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Are you seeking an advise or this is your usual unwarranted story? undecided
Nobody wants to know what ensued between you and a gal..you had sex or not is no one's business..
If you like have s*x or not it's no one really care..

Bringing what a girl did to you shows how naive you are..there are little things you get over and stop crying about..
If you want to leave her good.. if you don't want her to come over to your house good for you..
You made your choice already no point posting it..
Alway Resist the Urge to Shalaye!
Did he tell you that he's seeking for advise
angry angryangry
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Classickj:

Alway Resist the Urge to Shalaye!
Did he tell you that he's seeking for advise
angry angryangry
Then what was he doing posting such talk?
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

You have seen us men finish na.. grin

One thing is certain,you are right...

My parley in school days was in similar situation, but as ashawo o wunu, ya na the babe mechara taa wa onwe ha...

And he was her first....

If I gist you the story eeh, it was a very long funny one...Ever since that day, I stopped judging from a far especially the part my friend was her first..God remembering that time is something else...

OP enwee laa feelings for the babe, likewise the babe...But ha kala di shy and waiting for who will make the first move...OP wunu a simple man...The babe wukwanu baby oku..

Ones anything happen between them, O wuola semi-marriage.. grin

Nwoke na nwaanyi cannever do friendship feelings na agahu abanye na ya...O wu juju.. cheesy

Op ka no na denial.
Megbuo onwe ya na ngaga. cheesy
Maka o hula onye lege ya anya n'ihu. cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by SilvanusII(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
I see you as very daft if you can let what ppl say influence you or your decisions or reactions towards other people. You are not a man, capable of independent thinking, you are a dumb sheep.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy

When she come, ask her whether she like you.
You yourself, you like her?
E be like say you like her sha, otherwise, wetin she do for no too pain you like that.

grin grin advise onye mama...

OP oyiri gi onye nwere liver iju udi ajuju ahu..lmao
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Pegi23(f): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sex,sex,sex. No go fall into someone trap oo because na incurable disease u go get...flee from sex .
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Munzy14(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Op ka no na denial.
Megbuo onwe ya na ngaga. cheesy
Maka o hula onye lege ya anya n'ihu. cheesy
O ga hu ekwe na feelings a banyela naa...Umu nwoke anahu ekwe ekwe...

Ya mewe nganga ya biko...O wunu the babe bidoro ya... cheesy

Obi gbawara OP...Nwa oma o likiri on code, onye ozo akporo na apu n'ihu ya o.....Chai Akwa ariri... grin
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by 23jerryking(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
qtguru:

Well if you talk about RP everyday then you are unserious too if not why have headache over something that is not pointed at you.
You need a sense readjustment surgery. Clown
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by MrMacinterchi1: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I don't understand this story. Op sees the girl in question as a sister, but he got mad when she went on a date with another man. Since you don't have any intimate dealings with her why are you now upset that she is being intimate with other men? Were you catching feelings??

Abi na me no read the story well? undecided
I think his anger is steaming from the lady going out with another person after making him to cancel his plans for that day in the sense that they would send the day together, in the guys place.
Re: What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me by Hiq0: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.