Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? (14481 Views)

Poll: Would you date a single parent?

Yes: 72% (65 votes)
No: 27% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by 190: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
tpia@:

Jesu kristi, what manner of humans are roaming the earth in these last days.

see language!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ topic,

Though my ideal marriage partner/date would be a man without a child/children, I would still give a single father a chance if I met one with admirable attributes.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2011
WHY SHOULD I?

SINGLE PARENT IMPLIES HE/SHE HAS A CHILD AND HAS BEEN DOING 'SKIN-TO-SKIN'

WHAT IF HE/ SHE HAS GOT SOME HIV?

WHAT IF THE CHILD GROWS UP AND SEES ME AS AN ENEMY ASKING AFTER HIS BIOLOGICAL?

LETS NOT FOOL OURSELVES!!YOUR BLOOD IS UR BLOOD AND VICE VERSA.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2011
^^ You need to shut up. You've made your useless points for a long time now and you're getting real boring. We've all heard what you prefer, now get out! Saying it a million times in CAPS won't make it any more senseful.

And by the way, just because Mr. Cork has managed to attract "attention" by using that dark-red font doesn't mean it will work for you.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2011
Good Girl:

^^ You need to shut up. You've made your useless points for a long time now and you're getting real boring. We've all heard what you prefer, now get out! Saying it a million times in CAPS won't make it any more senseful.

And by the way, just because Mr. Cork has managed to attract "attention" by using that dark-red font doesn't mean it will work for you.

SOOWEY OH! WHY U DEY CRY NA? NA ME SA MAKE U CARRY BELLE AT AGE 14?

Check my posts and see how my fonts look cry baby,

husband don pass u ohhh! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^See how easy it is to separate the Men from the Boys.  grin

So, telling a woman that she'll never be married is the best you can do?  grin

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am no single mother (like you wish), and even if I were, I wouldn't let the likes of you make me feel bad about it. I know some single mothers for whom I have mad RESPECT. Telling people crap such as "you'll never get a husband because you're a single mother" is a hopeless strategy used by men who have nothing between their ears; men with no logic; the kind of men who think they're doing a woman a favour by marrying her.

I'll repeat this - your attention-seeking fonts aren't as effective as you'd want them to be.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Sagamite(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Da Doctor:

WHY SHOULD I?

SINGLE PARENT IMPLIES HE/SHE HAS A CHILD AND HAS BEEN DOING 'SKIN-TO-SKIN'

WHAT IF HE/ SHE HAS GOT SOME HIV?

WHAT IF THE CHILD GROWS UP AND SEES ME AS AN ENEMY ASKING AFTER HIS BIOLOGICAL?

LETS NOT FOOL OURSELVES!!YOUR BLOOD IS your BLOOD AND VICE VERSA.

Da Doctor:

SOOWEY OH! WHY U DEY CRY NA? NA ME SA MAKE U CARRY BELLE AT AGE 14?

Check my posts and see how my fonts look cry baby,

husband don pass u ohhh! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You are so dumb, any woman that decides to settle down with you needs a strait-jacket.

You are so dumb, I don't think you should be legally allowed to procreate and contaminate the Earth with your genes.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2011
Sagamite:

You are so dumb, any woman that decides to settle down with you needs a strait-jacket.

You are so dumb, I don't think you should be legally allowed to procreate and contaminate the Earth with your genes.

^^^^This is too complex for him to comprehend. Try simplicity.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2011
@kk
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^ Am actually a very "good girl". It's just that this Da Doctor guy pisses the daylights out of me.  cheesy

By the way, I like your user id Mr. . . . . . . .  wink wink You're not just blowing your own trumpet, are you?  cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2011
kk
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2011
kk
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2011
Mr BigDick:

If i must blow ma trumpet at all, it shud be ma signature at the end of ma post. That sure makes me so proud.
cheesy How could I fail to notice that? That's a big plus. Not many dare to venture towards that direction. 

Mr BigDick:

But why "good girl" in quotation marks?
My bad. I unquote.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2011
Now u re turning out to be one very interesting character to chat with!

Dont u think its too late to unquote? Need a satisfying answer to "good girl" in quotes.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2011
Mr BigDick:

@ Good girl, can i have your email? Gotta send u a file.

You could, but Mama warned me against it.  tongue

Mr BigDick:

Now u re turning out to be one very interesting character to chat with!

Don't u think its too late to unquote? Need a satisfying answer to "good girl" in quotes.

^^^ The Good Girl can take many forms depending on the circumstance(s), hence the quotes  tongue

How about we resume to the topic at hand? Somebody is about to tell us to get a room. I know I would!cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2011
kkk
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2011
Mr BigDick:

Getting a room sure wont be a bad idea u know!

Let's not even go there. . . . . wink

Mr BigDick:

And why wud mama warn u against something that wud be of utmost importance to u?

I would ask you how a file you wanna send me would be of utmost importance to me, but am sure you probably have a smart answer for that too. What's in the file anyway? It ain't a virus, is it?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2011
kk
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Good Girl:

^^^^See how easy it is to separate the Men from the Boys. grin

So, telling a woman that she'll never be married is the best you can do? grin

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am no single mother (like you wish), and even if I were, I wouldn't let the likes of you make me feel bad about it. I know some single mothers for whom I have mad RESPECT. Telling people crap such as "you'll never get a husband because you're a single mother" is a hopeless strategy used by men who have nothing between their ears; men with no logic; the kind of men who think they're doing a woman a favour by marrying her.

I'll repeat this - your attention-seeking fonts aren't as effective as you'd want them to be.

IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA DEY HIT UNA HEAD FOR GROUND OVER SUPPORT FOR IMMORALITY.
AT THE FIRST INSTANCE WHY SHUD A SINGLE LADY HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, DUMB ONES?

ANYWAY, IF UR PARENTS BROT U UP DAT WAY. MINE DIDNT. WE UPHOLD GOOD MORALS. NOT EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF PREGNANCY AND CHILD.

FOR UR INFO. READ MY POSTS. I AM DOEN BEARING MY CHILDREN LONG AGO. I MET MY WIFE IN GOOD CONDITION.

IF U LIKE MARRY A COMPROMISED LADY, THE FUTURE DEALINGS WILL TEACH U. THIS IS NAIJA AND I AM AN IGBO MAN. NOT FROM THE WEST OR OTHERS THAT INSIST ON PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE IN MOST CASES.

U CAN DO FROG-JUMP ON THE EXPRESSWAY. IT CANT CHANGE MY VIEW. MY GALS ARE GROWN AND THEY UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND HAVENT DISSAPOINTED LIKE GOOD GIRL DISSAPOINTED HER PARENTS.

SINCE I CATER FOR THEM AND HAVE GIVEN THEM THE BEST , I BACK THEM UP PRAYERFULLY AND IN TRAINING SO THEY DONT DERAIL. THE MARRIAGE BED SHOULD BE UNDEFILED.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ I always expect gibberish from you and you never disappoint. grin grin

Just in case you don't understand what the term gibberish [/i]means;

1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing - [i]The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

2. Rapid chatter like that of monkeys - Collins English Dictionary-Complete and Unabridged
3. Incomprehensible talk; nonsense - Collins English Dictionary-Complete and Unabridged
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by chines4(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
@Da Doctor, Do you mean to tell me that, you didn't know practical woman anatomy before marriage, tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
chines4:

@Da Doctor, Do you mean to tell me that, you didn't know practical woman anatomy before marriage, tell the truth and shame the devil.

Chines Nwannem
in those days virginity was sacred

not now when GOOD, BAD- GIRL CAN NOT COUNT HOW MANY DICK SHE KNOWS IN OR HAS HANDLED.

THATS WHY SHE RANTS.

EVEN IF I TURN A BLIND EYE TO S-EX B4 MARRIAGE I CANT DO SAME FOR HAVING A CHILD IN YOUR MOTHERS HOUSE LIKE GOOD BAD-GIRL
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
Good Girl:

^^^ I always expect gibberish from you and you never disappoint. grin grin

Just in case you don't understand what the term gibberish [/i]means;

1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing - [i]The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

2. Rapid chatter like that of monkeys - Collins English Dictionary-Complete and Unabridged
3. Incomprehensible talk; nonsense - Collins English Dictionary-Complete and Unabridged

KAI!! THIS TOPIC HAS REALLY TOUCHED UR NERVE.

NA PERSIN SAY MAKE U CARRY BELLE BORN AM FOR MAMA HOUSE. ANY WAY U TOOK AFTER HER cool
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^
Is this your best? Keep them coming. grin grin

In fact, you are right. The topic has really touched a nerve.

How intelligent of you to discover that.  grin grin
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by BloodShed1: 2:40am On Oct 29, 2011
Never.

Stay AWAY from women with kids, she already made one mistake, don't be the next.

And don't bother raising her child just because you wanan get some. Because no good deed goes unpunished.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by saintfrank(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
Having a relationship with single mom/ dad make it looks so mature with lot’s of understanding. I don’t mind getting married to a single mom as long as she still very much sexy and well curve

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by chines4(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ Da Doctoer, Nwanne Mmadu,

Is it not better to have a child, than to abort the child?

Blood_Shed:

Never.

Stay AWAY from women with kids, she already made one mistake, don't be the next.

And don't bother raising her child just because you wanan get some. Because no good deed goes unpunished.

Bros, we all make mistakes, thats what makes us human. I still believe that it takes courage for a lady/guy to be a single parent.[quote][/quote]
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by omololla(f): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Capital yes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by askino(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
as far as she is clean and can meet up with my sexual request

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do This Come Out Of My System Whenever My Boyfriend Visits (adult Pic) / / Obi Cubana Sprays Money On Naked Girls In Pool. They Were Also Sweeping Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.