Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? (14484 Views)

Poll: Would you date a single parent?

Yes: 72% (65 votes)
No: 27% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 5:46am On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Shy_One, Not even joking now but please be quiet.

You sound  extra reetarded now

You were bashing Africans for being ignorant and closed minded for not being keen on marrying single parents, I gave proof that your special America also have people who think lowly of single parents esp single mothers

Now you are crying about grammar and crap which is hilarious seeing that the wordings of these people are no way worse than the garbage you see here on Nairaland. Only difference is that Seun no longer allows cuss words starting from last year. No bloody difference so sorry "boo boo"

I am amused by how bothered you are by all this though. Better ignore me before you end up with an aneurysm

Now that Im not a "factor" STOP responding. abi na by force?   cheesy

I must say that single mothers in America is like plague.  There are men who would date or marry a woman with children from previous relationship and many of these women aren't black because black women are having abortions like white on rice just like African women as well.  In America alone, 14 million black women committed abortions in 2002 according to CDC.  So if black women are having abortions in droves then how can black women be the largest percentage of single mothers HOWEVER black women are the largest percentage of unwedunwedn amongst White and Asian women. 

There aren't enough men to go around.  There are appropriately 8 women to 1 man in America.  People assumed that black women aren't desired in America which is false just like people assumed that majority of African men prefers white women and asian woAsianver their African women which also false as well.

Black women back in the day typically do not date outside of their "etnicityethnicityblack men will date whomever.   It has nothing to do with not being desired or "unmarriable".  If that was the case white, hispanic, and indian men Indian't be marrying to Black American women. It is the Black American women that prevented themselves from being married because they were waiting on the Black American men to step up. 

Now Black American women are dating outside of their group and finding love in other group of men.  Those Black American women that were waiting for the black man to step up were Being Intimate and bearing children out of wedlock which you have host of single mothers but they were targeted by abortion clinics to reduce the amount of black children in society.

Black American men aren't the only ones that think single mothers are a plague many ASIAN MEN will not marry a woman with children seriously.  Black men are just as bad as Asian men though so you are right which is funny because I agree they are the reason why those women have children out of wedlock!!!!!
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol Mrs chima, na you get time. More grease to your elbow sha.  wink

lol @ "they make more money that non-baby mamas" Some people will come up with the stupidest crap to make a point.  grin

I know I can be long winded at times but I GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT though. I don't have time to be writing books and analogies online.

I know my straight to your face approach can rub people off the wrong way but hard truth isn't suppose to feel good at most cases.

(Sorry I just seen this and I know I am late responding!) Sue me! tongue
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2011
You cant be the largest amount with out of wedlock children and also be the same with the highest number of abortions, when people quote CDC, what they forget to mention is that unlike most minorities in the States, white people are more likely to have/afford private doctors, private doctors do not send in personal info on their patients like public clinics so the comparison isnt fair whatsoever

sue you? No reason to. I appreciate your approach wink
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

You cant be the largest amount with out of wedlock children and also be the same with the highest number of abortions, when people quote CDC, what they forget to mention is that unlike most minorities in the States, white people are more likely to have/afford private doctors, private doctors do not send in personal info on their patients like public clinics so the comparison isnt fair whatsoever

sue you? No reason to. I appreciate your approach wink

Thanks! The reference to black women having abortions were to show that not all black women wants to be single mothers alone without the help of the father or even with the help of the father. People assumed that black women wants to have children out of clear sky blue without the support of the fathers but when black men aren't taking care of their responsibilities what do the world expect black women to do? Sit around and wait until the nigga grow up? No. That's also explains why the are a decline in black on black marriage as well since 1950's.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
Shy-One:

What's "reetarded" is that weave you got going on[/b].  You shouldn't attack others unless you present a "flawless front, "  I wouldn't be caught dead in that mess you seem to think is "In Vogue" on your head.

Lmaoooooooooooo  . . I choked lmao
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Yeye77(f): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Firstly, i'm a proud single mother. I could have chosen to abort, but i chose to have my child, and i'm glad i did.( No disrespect to those who choose to abort, to each his/her own)

i can't speak for all single mothers, and i don't feel i have a right to judge anyone or generalize.

I am a beautiful, independent, intelligent, strong black single mother of a beautiful, smart, lovely blessed 4yr old princess. I have never been married and i am not desperate for anyone to marry me. marriage is not by force!

I believe that everyone has a right to marry or not marry whoever they want, however i take exception to the attempts of some posters to insult or belittle single mothers. It takes an extremely small mind to call an innocent child a bastard! what did they do to you? Who gives you the right to judge these innocents? Who died and made you God? Feel free to abuse the parents, cos we can insult you right back. (if we choose to waste our time!), I don't really care what the dictionary defines it as, it is derogatory! Every child is a blessing. My daughter is not baggage, she is my life and my blessing.

Before i had my daughter, i dated a single dad and it wasn't a big deal to me.

I realise that for some people being involved with a single parent isn't their cup of tea and that's their right. and yes everyone is also entitled to their own opinion, i respect and honour that, just adding my own ten cents.

I know that the man who will love, respect and treasure me and my angel is out there, and the water that i will drink will never pass me by.

It's all good and will only get better for all of us! wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by DaDoctor: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Be sincere,,,
1)You arent happy
2)It was a big mistake you made
3)You dashed most of your hopes
4)You may have retrieved/retraced your path
5)The stigma still abounds.
6)You may not be identifiable with the real father of your child
7)You may not even know who actually did that to you then cos they may have been mutiple blessings
coolYou are having difficulty answering questions from your daughter
You will have more difficulty answerring your intended inlaw when time comes esp if its an IBO HOME

I PRAY YOUR DAUGHTER DOESNT READ YOUR BLAB OR SHE TOO WOULD BE A PROUD MOTHER OF A CHILD OF SOME RUN AWAY FATHER

Many or all of the above applies to you,

TEACHER DONT TEACH US NONSENSE!!

Luck didnt run out on you totally doesnt exonerate you of your previous deeds, THIS IS NAIJA AND NOT JAND! I sure guess you are from ****** tribe.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yeye77:

Firstly, i'm a proud single mother. I could have chosen to abort, but i chose to have my child, and i'm glad i did.( No disrespect to those who choose to abort, to each his/her own)

i can't speak for all single mothers, and i don't feel i have a right to judge anyone or generalize.

I am a beautiful, independent, intelligent, strong black single mother of a beautiful, smart, lovely blessed 4yr old princess. I have never been married and i am not desperate for anyone to marry me. marriage is not by force!

I believe that everyone has a right to marry or not marry whoever they want, however i take exception to the attempts of some posters to insult or belittle single mothers. It takes an extremely small mind to call an innocent child a bastard! what did they do to you? Who gives you the right to judge these innocents? Who died and made you God? Feel free to abuse the parents, cos we can insult you right back. (if we choose to waste our time!), I don't really care what the dictionary defines it as, it is derogatory! Every child is a blessing. My daughter is not baggage, she is my life and my blessing.

Before i had my daughter, i dated a single dad and it wasn't a big deal to me.

I realise that for some people being involved with a single parent isn't their cup of tea and that's their right. and yes everyone is also entitled to their own opinion, i respect and honour that, just adding my own ten cents.

I know that the man who will love, respect and treasure me and my angel  is out there, and the water that i will drink will never pass me by.

It's all good and will only get better for all of us! wink

You are beautiful - ONLY A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN who is secure in who she is would speak with such self-assuredness as you.  I look around and see the many, many, many  numbers of single parents - remarrying around me.

What you speak is truth.  The plagues are the locust flying freely spewing riff raff - those of us with eyes to see, freely translate the environment around us.

Don't bother yourself about what comes out of the mouths of those who have little of nothing in their own lives and therefore have no base of foundation to offer to anyone around them.  Celebrate you and Celebrate your daughter.  God loves you and celebrates you and yours and TRUST ME, that's all that matters.

Stay focused on the thought process that you have - because there are millions out there that definitely feel the same way about you that you feel about yourself and those millions WANT TO share your world - so walk with those that walk across your path.  You are blessed.

Don't allow the small number of riff-raff spewing BS to stress you.  Life is too good. Overlook them - I promise the masses overlook them as well. Success is success - focus on it. Ignorance can't touch it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
look at the votes

51 to 20 - what does that tell you? The numbers speak for themselves.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hmm
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Hmm

Dayo - how are u?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by cold(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Da Doctor:

Be sincere,,,
1)You arent happy
2)It was a big mistake you made
3)You dashed most of your hopes
4)You may have retrieved/retraced your path
5)The stigma still abounds.
6)You may not be identifiable with the real father of your child
7)You may not even know who actually did that to you then cos they may have been mutiple blessings
coolYou are having difficulty answering questions from your daughter
You will have more difficulty answerring your intended inlaw when time comes esp if its an IBO HOME

I PRAY YOUR DAUGHTER DOESNT READ YOUR BLAB OR SHE TOO WOULD BE A PROUD MOTHER OF A CHILD OF SOME RUN AWAY FATHER

Many or all of the above applies to you,

TEACHER DONT TEACH US NONSENSE!!

Luck didnt run out on you totally doesnt exonerate you of your previous deeds, THIS IS NAIJA AND NOT JAND! I sure guess you are from ****** tribe.

It's obvious you must have been dropped on a concrete floor as a child
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Yeye77(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ shy1 thanks for your comments.
@ Da Doctor, even though you have chosen to disrespect me without cause, i have chosen to answer your questions as sincerely and respectfully as i can.

1) i am quite happy with my life, as with all of us there are things i wish would move faster or go better, but my daughter is never a source of unhappiness to me, she is my joy and my pride.

2)Choosing to have her and not abort was never a mistake, she may not have been planned but she will never be a mistake.

3)Having my daughter opened up my eyes to some extremely profitable business ventures.

4)If i could go back in time, i would do the same thing.

5)Yes the stigma still abounds, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have been blessed to meet some amazing friends who take me as i am and respect me for who i am.

6& 7) My daughter has a wonderful relationship with her father. i would not love her less even if that was not the case.

cool I am not perfect, no one is. i strive to be the best mother i can be. Whatever questions she has when she grows up, i will answer honestly. She can then decide what works for her. She will know that she is not a mistake, that i love her always and will strive to do the best for her.

9) i live my life for no one, anyone who has a problem with me is free to move on. In laws or not, its not by force to marry ooo!

My daughter will live the life that works for her,makes her happy and harms no one. She will grow to accomplish great things.

i'm not preaching to anyone. i believe that everyone has a right to their own opinions and i respect your right to your opinion on singke moms, though i reject your attempts to belittle me or the choice i made.

I require no exoneration from anyone.

And yep! i'm YORUBA and proud. I however feel it's ignorant to judge people based on tribe. My daughter's father is from the north, my best friends are from the east.

and yep we get the message loud and clear, you have no intention of marrying a single parent, it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Why does it have to be ignorance because someone has a preference? I see threads where people talks about not dating or marrying this or that but WHEN IT PERTAINS TO YOU then you get passionate. That's fake to me.

If you are going to be passionate about one be passionate about all.

Why does the fact someone doesn't wants to marry or date single parents pains you so? Were you rejected because you are a single parent? The question for those who are taking it personal and passionate about this thread.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yeye77:

@ shy1 thanks for your comments.
@ Da Doctor, even though you have chosen to disrespect me without cause, i have chosen to answer your questions as sincerely and respectfully as i can.

1) i am quite happy with my life, as with all of us there are things i wish would move faster or go better, but my daughter is never a source of unhappiness to me, she is my joy and my pride.

2)Choosing to have her and not abort was never a mistake, she may not have been planned but she will never be a mistake.

3)Having my daughter opened up my eyes to some extremely profitable business ventures.

4)If i could go back in time, i would do the same thing.

5)Yes the stigma still abounds, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I have been blessed to meet some amazing friends who take me as i am and respect me for who i am.

6& 7) My daughter has a wonderful relationship with her father. i would not love her less even if that was not the case.

cool I am not perfect, no one is. i strive to be the best mother i can be. Whatever questions she has when she grows up, i will answer honestly. She can then decide what works for her. She will know that she is not a mistake, that i love her always and will strive to do the best for her.

9) i live my life for no one, anyone who has a problem with me is free to move on. In laws or not, its not by force to marry ooo!

My daughter will live the life that works for her,makes her happy and harms no one. She will grow to accomplish great things.

i'm not preaching to anyone. i believe that everyone has a right to their own opinions and i respect your right to your opinion on singke moms, though i reject your attempts to belittle me or the choice i made.

I require no exoneration from anyone.

And yep! i'm YORUBA and proud. I however feel it's ignorant to judge people based on tribe. My daughter's father is from the north, my best friends are from the east.

and yep we get the message loud and clear, you have no intention of marrying a single parent, it's all good.

I am not trying to be mean but NO ONE JUDGED YOU FOR BEING A SINGLE PARENT specifically and if they did judged you. They shouldn't have. It still not going to change people's preferences of whom they will date or marry.

To the person that said single parents are getting married left and right in droves and there are people with children getting divorced left and right in droves. It doesn't change anything.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
Chima

Actually - there is much more going on than just "preference" as you can see. There is judgment and name calling. That is the ignorance of which I speak.

People aren't just stating who they will or won't date. You yourself used the term "plague" to describe single parents. You're smart you know exactly what I mean.

OBVIOUSLY everyone has a choice to date who they want to date and it is obvious that no one is telling anyone who to date. People are offended and reacting to how they are being "described" [b]IGNORANTLY [/b]by other writers.

It's that simple. What is it that you don't understand?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
We women - whether single with children or single without children

Could CARE LESS - if the guy wants to date us or not - that is their choice.

Other writers started putting single parents down, making caustic ignorant comments and going into tutorials about how they see it as some sort of "plague"

then Da Doctor jumps up with his mumbo jumbo crapola as well - lololololol - ahahahahaha

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

The most recent writer just spoke on how 'proud she is' and then Mr. Witch Doctor jumps up and down beating his drum on the attack as though she was attacking him and all she did was speak her thought.

I came and actually commended her and here you come in a "puff" as though I am attacking you personally. I was commenting on the ignorance of the "thought process".

Sounds like you are quite passionate yourself as well.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by Yeye77(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Mrs Chima, Hi ya, how are you doing today. I have no problem with anyone not wanting to marry or date a single parent, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really not that big a deal.

I do however feel its ignorant to judge people based on their tribe. Da Doctor said "I sure guess you are from ****** tribe."What does my being yoruba have to do with it?

Da Doctor's statements seemed judgmental to me and i directed my response to his last post.

As a mother i also feel strongly about people calling any child a bastard. Insult the parents all you like, but i feel it's unfair to call children derogatory names.

This isn't about changing peoples preferences, it about saying what i feel and reading what others feel.

Whether someone wants to marry or not marry/date a single parent makes no difference to my life. i respect their right to their opinions. To each his/her own. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Chima

Actually - there is much more going on than just "preference" as you can see.  There is judgment and name calling.  That is the ignorance of which I speak.

People aren't just stating who they will or won't date.  You yourself used the term "plague" to describe single parents.  You're smart you know exactly what I mean.

OBVIOUSLY everyone has a choice to date who they want to date and it is obvious that no one is telling anyone who to date.  People are offended and reacting to how they are being "described" [b]IGNORANTLY [/b]by other writers.

It's that simple.  What is it that you don't understand?

What is it that I don't understand?  WTF?  I used "plague" to described single parents?

You AND ANYONE ELSE can say however you may but would that CHANGE SOMEONE'S PREFERENCE OF NOT DATING SINGLE PARENTS regardless if they offends you are not?  

What are you going to do whoop them?
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

We women - whether single with children or single without children

Could CARE LESS - if the guy wants to date us or not - that is their choice.

Other writers started putting single parents down, making caustic ignorant comments and going into tutorials about how they see it as some sort of "plague"

then Da Doctor jumps up with his mumbo jumbo crapola as well - lololololol - ahahahahaha

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

The most recent writer just spoke on how 'proud she is' and then Mr. Witch Doctor jumps up and down beating his drum on the attack as though she was attacking him and all she did was speak her thought.

I came and actually commended her and here you come in a "puff" as though I am attacking you personally. I was commenting on the ignorance of the "thought process".

Sounds like you are quite passionate yourself as well.

I will puff however I see fit. I never said YOU ATTACKED ME and YOU TOOK WHAT I SAID PERSONAL that WHY YOU puffed. Get it right.

It is all good it won't change a damn thang.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yeye77:

@ Mrs Chima, Hi ya, how are you doing today. I have no problem with anyone not wanting to marry or date a single parent, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it's really not that big a deal.

I do however feel its ignorant to judge people based on their tribe. Da Doctor said "I sure guess you are from ****** tribe."What does my being yoruba have to do with it?

Da Doctor's statements seemed judgmental to me and i directed my response to his last post.

As a mother i also feel strongly about people calling any child a bastard. Insult the parents all you like, but i feel it's unfair to call children derogatory names.

This isn't about changing peoples preferences, it about saying what i feel and reading what others feel.

Whether someone wants to marry or not marry/date a single parent makes no difference to my life. i respect their right to their opinions. To each his/her own. Nothing spoil.

I am doing good and glad that nothing is spoiled.  I was wondering for a minute.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I will puff however I see fit. I never said YOU ATTACKED ME and YOU TOOK WHAT I SAID PERSONAL that WHY YOU puffed. Get it right.

It is all good it won't change a damn thang.

ok - all good grin - calm yourself - it's not THAT DEEP.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
Chima:

Where is Mz Darkskin - we miss her
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Chima:

Where is Mz Darkskin - we miss her

You need to ask her.

Shy-One:

ok - all good grin - calm yourself - it's not THAT DEEP.

Good to know that it is all good and not that deep. Now maybe the tears and whines will stop.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need to ask her.

Good to know that it is all good and not that deep. Now maybe the tears and whines will stop.

U can't ask anyone u don't see - I just thought you were friends - NO BIGGIE - if you see her - tell her I said hello - again we do miss her - she's probably buried with school and work activities. Her responses to threads were intelligent and interesting - I enjoyed the reads as well as others. She is dearly missed.

Crying or Whining? Ahahahahaha - About what? This is time for celebration. You must be referring to the wrong thread.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
Shy-One:

U can't ask anyone u don't see - I just thought you were friends - NO BIGGIE - if you see her - tell her I said hello - again we do miss her - she's probably buried with school and work activities. Her responses to threads were intelligent and interesting - I enjoyed the reads as well as others. She is dearly missed.

Crying or Whining? Ahahahahaha - About what? This is time for celebration. You must be referring to the wrong thread.

Just create a thread dedicated to her and I am sure she will respond.

The tears and whining is on THIS THREAD among a few others.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
ok

I realize you and I see and translate things very differently.

Outlook dictates Output

Stormy Weather or Blue Skies - take your choice

anyway happy belated 4th of July to you and yours cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
I don't celebrate holidays and of course sugar and salt never translate alike.   cool
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
grin

With my last breath I take - I promise I won't give up on you Chima
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
hate me or love me - I'm still going to be there - hanging around you - I'm going to drag you kicking and screaming into the "love light" - giving love and blowing sugary kisses wherever you go - that's what I want to see out of you.
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Don't get me wrong I will never hate you it is not in me to hate anyone but I do have sugar someone in my bones, you will need a microscope tongue

Maybe I should change my NL name to BitterSweet hmm. I might just do that! cheesy
Re: Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? by ShyOne(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
ahahahahahahahaha - don't do that - please - ooooo - lolololololololol - and I know you are entertaining it in your thought right now. I see the wheels turning

you and I are actually too much alike for you to hate me - i know i get on your nerves - but do you also think the discomfort with the pregnancy might contribute just a little tiny bit

when are u due anyway? i hope you post pictures of the baby so i can swoon over the tyke - i love babies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rugged Babes Should Answer This / / Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.