Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! (24347 Views)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Gambling Has Destroyed My Relationship With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Abashymoney: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
I wonder why lots of folks out there still loose huge amount of money playing sport betting while you can actually make the betting company pay you steadily on a monthly basis. You just need to find out how this works and how it's been done. You can hit me up let me show you...08133439731
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by shalomm: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
OrganicCluster:
You need knowledge after which you act on what you have learnt.

If I quit gambling (where I lost over #16M) you too can quit gambling. It's satanic and develish.

If you are in Abuja, I have books for you and if you are not in Abuja, you can get just one book of the books.

Send me a WhatsApp message 0-8-039-88-9633.
Can I get the book sir, I'm in Abuja and I am keen for knowledge. God bless you.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by DMCY: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I

How I was able to conquer the betting issue, I don’t even know bro, but what you need is good determination and dedication to help you stay away from it.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Cchuks27(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
You need therapy sir not advise
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Kellie069(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Na bad addiction you find yourself so. Just try and conquer it with another addiction.
I bet too, but the last time I stake was about 3weekz ago. They chop my 10k, and I have to go for break.. cheesy

As dem whip my money on Saturday , 13k, I just first rest! Make I nor go Enter one chance for betting company hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by gadgethead: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
i really appreciate your advice. As we are speaking. I've sent a mail to both sportybet and bet9ja to deactivate my accounts. I hope that can be a step in the right direction

It certainly the first step forward, even a counselor/psychiatrist will offer the advice. If you can relocate temporarily, that will help. And try to find a new hobby that will fill the void of stopping gambling (gym, cookery, art or join a dance group). You know, anything that will positively occupy your mind.

And enjoy your life! It's not as if you committed murder!

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Cheryph200(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.
congrats in adv, because you have realized you lost 15m.. I have been in your shoe before and I almost killed myself, I lost millions but not up to 15m, the only way I stopped the urge is counter the thought that I can't win even if I play GK to wear glove.. If you have the thought that you can win bet you sill stop playing it

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by SKYHIGHfx: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
is there a good addiction to replace it with that dosen't involve me wasting money ? Right now I'm a mess. I'm 5 years behind in every aspect of life as a result of wasted resources.
Learn FOREX trading

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Let me start this way. I used to be a very upright person who detested gambling. Even back in school when my then room mate used to, i looked at him somehow. Fast forward to after NYSC, just by hearing a discussion of how someone made 300k with 100 naira. I decided to try. I started out with 100 and then when 1 game cuts it, i will say i have hope. 100 sooned turned to me staking 1000 then i went out of control from there.

I started gambling on dog racing and before i knew it, u did the one which eventually wrecked me. I started gambling on instant virtual first on bet9ja before i moved to sportybet.

Last year was the worst. I made millions of naira but all when down the drain on virtual bets. There have been days when i can finish 500k in just an hour on virtual.

Right now I'm indebted to so many apps. My name has been broadcasted severally and people who used to look uo to me are wondering what went wrong. I don't know if i can ever build my image again. I'm so ashamed of myself that i don't know if i should live again. The problem is anytime i have money, even after saying i won't go back. Once I'm credited, i go straight to it. It won't be an exaggeration to say i have lost over 15m within the last 5 to 6 years I've been into this shameful habbit. Please i need help, i need advice maybe from someone who has gone through this phase successfully because I'm at the verge of ending it all. I used to be so responsible and now my life is not worth emulating at all right now.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess.

Do you have a passport and ready to work in Glocery store In the Uk? Hit me up then. Gambling is a very addictive problem to come out of, you need to relocate.

A person i met online on this forum and trusted after much communication blown more than 8.5m of me meant for land project in same gambling. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by nickyj19: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Na bad addiction you find yourself so. Just try and conquer it with another addiction.
I bet too, but the last time I stake was about 3weekz ago. They chop my 10k, and I have to go for break.. cheesy
gringrin grin
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Fatbam003: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
I was once in your shoe, the arrow was shut during my NYSC days I was a slave of this demonic act , I traveled out of the country thinking I was free the devil stationed another gambler there for me, this one thought me how to use VPN because gambling is prohibited there I ran back to Nigeria , the money I came back with was all wasted on gambling, I wept and cried but the wicked spirit is a no respecter discipline, wailing and crying .it comes like a whisper and before you know it you are there . I lost sound relationship, investment and money . I started selling my property at ridiculous prices like my car among others , I got a PS4 maybe it will stop me from going to bet shops, alas I sold a PS4 of over 200k at 70k price and d 70k all went down the drain. After all said and down I listened to Apostle Orokpo Micheal message . Priesthood Intelligence. That was when I knew I was a slave I was angry I then knew the devil comes to steal,kill and destroy. Practice Priesthood OP. Many would say visit councilor na lie, spirit doesn't listen to councilor at best they would hide for a week and resonate stronger. Priesthood is the cure OP. I thank God because then I was nursing suicidal thoughts because I was bound and helpless . Many won't understand and doubt that amount but I do sincerely I have been there but the way out is priesthood. Many have committed suicide as a result of gambling. It's a dangerous weapon in the hand of the enemy to fight our achievements and success. The worst thing is your bet will always be near miracle syndrome. You will never win because spirits are involved. Practice Priesthood OP in the name of God I beg you because tomorrow may be too late enough of the damage . God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
No one can help you here, the only thing you can do now to be free completely from this addiction is to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior, He is always ready to help you...
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Fucklove(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austino677 I guess. Heavy staker that year sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by BigYash: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
tonididdy:

Hi, do you have kid (s)?
If yes, pick a Bible and swear to heavens you will never gamble again otherwise let God take one or all of your kids from you.

It's that simple
No go let am kill his children o.. Betting addiction no easy to comot hand o... E blike spell

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by tritt(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bro all is it not lost yet. Now you've got to have the determination to know how to say yes or no. Greed is the father of this addiction, you have to be content with what you have. Forget about all you have lost and be determined to say yes make I try 100 Naira or no I won't even log in. It's difficult to stop because you are your own temptation. So build your mind on when to say no or yes. This applies to all phases of life. So start now cos it's either yes or no.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Olarewaju89: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
blackaxe78:
Things never to try in your life

Drugs
Short women
Gambling
Spilling human blood

…..You will pay the price on Earth and ONLY God can redeem you. Rehab would only try, but only God can save you.

I no understand... What do you mean by short women?

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Godhelp9ja: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Austinboy:

Make a good scale of preference and pray each day for devine guardiance to help you achieve them seriously I was once a victim but I am gradually over it
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Nemis619(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
[[color=#000099][/color]quote author=Austinboy post=109704525]I purposely opened this thread so i can let out all I'm passing through and feeling because I've been having suicidal thoughts. Right now as i speak, i can't even use my own original sim as a result of constant threats from people i owe.

Mods please help me move this to front page as i need someone, just anyone to tell me how i can move forward from this mess. [/quote]
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by solreal450: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have been in similar situation back then.even u deactivate ur account is not enough.pray for it and mostly find means of savings,and determine.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Fatbam003: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abashymoney:
I wonder why lots of folks out there still loose huge amount of money playing sport betting while you can actually make the betting company pay you steadily on a monthly basis. You just need to find out how this works and how it's been done. You can hit me up let me show you...08133439731
From frying pan to fire. The idea is to run away from betting and it's addiction not owing a betting company. Arrrrg
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Blaqfellow: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well my dear brother ur problem is not gambling ur problem is greed am also a gambler but I only play football game not virtual game and once ur idle thats where you will have this kind of problem u have firta start engaging ursef with some meaningful yhings it will help you to focus then set a target for your self

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by biz2get(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
thank you for your comment. I agree with you that i need to avoid it but anytime i make up my mind to do this, when money enters my account like this, i totally forget about it and return back to it. I think I'm an addict. Might need help.

Surround Yourself with the Opposite/right thinking set/friends, and the habit will die naturally.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Maxino88: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
My brother the best way to win betting is by quiting betting, strive to fight the spirit then you defit gambling.........
I would advice you occupy your mind with something else, get addicted to bombing and make more millions.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Adakintroy: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Blame okocha. He is the soul winner or Satan recruiter Niaja chapter
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Fihr: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
GET YOUR CANVA PRO AND MAKE AN UNLIMITED FLYERS, VIDEOS AND LIKES!!!
Selling online (or offline) requires a catchy and high-quality flyer or likes, e.g video, different from the ones some people make with one application from Play Store, but getting them doesn't come with a small money which one needs to pay every time one needs it.
Canva is one of the rare places that have many features people use now. Is either one uses free Canva account which everyone uses or one rides Canva Pro which makes one penetrates many places.
$100+ is paid annually for Canva Pro which can be shared with other people and I also have gotten a Canva Pro account which can be shared with unlimited number of people, I got it from Canva in a legit way so it is risk-free.
I want to share it with people. If interested, click here https:///kkdnzt to make a request.

NOTE:
CANVA can be used on phones and likes. And also it doesn't require Graphics Design knowledge from users.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Goldbw122(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:

Like me I bet 100 naira and sometimes 1000 naira, and most time I loose, and I made up my mind never to bet again and that was it.. so addiction is a bad thing and a mind set too you just have to make up your mind, and look for what you will use that money that you are earning and the hard earn money, use it to do other project that will profit your life.
Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Hotzone(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Try 1xbet

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Joseph08(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have been in your shoes but not an addict.

I decided to quit when I realized you can never beat them.

If you can follow my strategy:

My little advice is that you should delete all betting apps on your phone and stop visiting any betting or gambling shops.

Then decide never to gamble again, that's the most important aspect.

Gambling can never make you rich rather put you into debts.

The operators are far ahead of you, know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by Izprince(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
I was once in your shoes and lost close to 6million naira during my phase, the only people that can help you now are your family, your family are the only once that can feel the pain as much as u can... During my own phase I reached out to my sister and my mum, I opened up to them, told them the whole truth... It was hard but it was worth it. They gathered enough money to clear the debt that is more enormous and the once that are life threatening, after that I got a little balance and I promise my mom not to ever play virtual again. To cut the long story short, seeing my mom cry was enough reason to let go of the bad habit. Finally I went for deliverance, trust me that virtual of a thing is demonic and you have to go for deliverance, unless u are just wasting your time. But wait poo hope say u no offend any girl because girls of nowadays most of them dey into vodoo... Because the deliverance wer I go them tell me say na one girl wer I pipe run nai carry my name go meet baba so my life no go straight... But thank God for God aha....��

7 Likes

Re: Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! by iamme1234(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Austinboy:
thank you for your comment. I agree with you that i need to avoid it but anytime i make up my mind to do this, when money enters my account like this, i totally forget about it and return back to it. I think I'm an addict. Might need help.

Then your village people are looking to bring u down finally.
Go for deliverance
Didn't means go to church,or mosque
Go to any other place and wash ur head.
Anywhere u know,go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter / Elderson Echiejile Celebrates His Wife, Oghenevwemo Ziregbe On Her Birthday / Mario Balotelli's Daughter Pia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.