Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (828949 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
julzz:
Greetings everyone, pls I need guidance we are a family of 5 planning a trip for July.

I want to apply for a visit visa for my husband and myself to attend his sister 40th birthday in July, my kids have Usa passport.

she will be accommodating us as she has a 7 bedroom home (will this be a problem or should I just book an apartment online) she will also give us an invitation letter.

my husband has cac and tax and all that he is the sponsor but I have an online business it’s not registered but I’ve actively making sales over 4 years, will including my own account statements be an issue as I’ve no cac or tax to back it.

Kindly advice, thanks in anticipation.
I assume you are concerned about yourself and your husband because your kids have dual citizenship.
The reason for traveling to the UK shouldn't just be about the birthday celebration, ensure you include other places of interest in the itinerary.
Even if you register your business, submitting a statement of account that the transactions are unverifiable will also be an issue.
ADVICE:
Since you are planning the trip for July, you can start immediately to remove the red flags by getting your CAC reg done within 5 business days it should be out, and open a business account. Also, let whoever transfers money into your account put a transaction description. (This helps instead of using only a cover letter to declare a transaction without a title).

Since your husband is the director ensure his business has an active status on CAC CRP.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mikky099: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hello Guys,

Please I need guidance, My Wife and I applied for a visitors visa 6 months on the 17th. We chose hold my Passport, my wife got her reply on Monday and now has her passport stamped with the visa today. I still haven't gotten a response, even though i am the primary sponsor etc. Today makes it 15days. we want to go on the trip together, what do you guys advise i do.

Many thanks,

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by julzz(f): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
infosoftlife:

I assume you are concerned about yourself and your husband because your kids have dual citizenship.
The reason for traveling to the UK shouldn't just be about the birthday celebration, ensure you include other places of interest in the itinerary.
Even if you register your business, submitting a statement of account that the transactions are unverifiable will also be an issue.
ADVICE:
Since you are planning the trip for July, you can start immediately to remove the red flags by getting your CAC reg done within 5 business days it should be out, and open a business account. Also, let whoever transfers money into your account put a transaction description. (This helps instead of using only a cover letter to declare a transaction without a title).

Since your husband is the director ensure his business has an active status on CAC CRP.

Thank you so much, will do just that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by HollyMadison(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please I have a question about supporting documents for my mum’s visit visa application..

Does she need to take a physical copy of all the uploaded documents to her appointment

Or

Does she only need her passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sugarlippsjojo: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please has any one used Skyscanner to book flight or Wakanow?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Haydez01(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
I have similar situation. Myself and hubby also did bio on the 17 February, I have gotten my visa while I still wait for my hubby he also did “keep my passport “ mine came in just 10 days after I’m a bit worried for my hubby because it’s is first time application while mine is renewal. But is it possible one person is denied even though we made the application together?

quote author=mikky099 post=121634762]Hello Guys,

Please I need guidance, My Wife and I applied for a visitors visa 6 months on the 17th. We chose hold my Passport, my wife got her reply on Monday and now has her passport stamped with the visa today. I still haven't gotten a response, even though i am the primary sponsor etc. Today makes it 15days. we want to go on the trip together, what do you guys advise i do.

Many thanks, [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Tosinannette: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Please guys I need help, I want to apply for dependants visa for tier2, but I am seeing English test in the application form. Do I have to do the ielts also?. Because it is confusing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by fumisko(f): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2023
chigosman:
Please kindly recommend affordable flights to the UK
Flights that are safe and affordable for a student
Thank you
Visit wakanow office or their website to book yourself or call their number. You can meet them physically for guidance.
I use them.
It’s flexible
Parents Couldnt meet up wit a flight on Ethiopian airline. We were able to change airline etc with them wit the same money (though % was deducted ofcourse from the Ethiopian airline ). Didn’t need to start looking for fresh money.
U can pay in naira without worrying about how to get dollar to pay.
Most I hv met too are friendly sha.
They also hv cheap flights. Infact some bargains you won’t see on the official website of the airline if you are searching as a customer.
On wakanow I got Ethiopian airline 750000 naira to Canada return ticket for example.
So they are fair
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
hunee:
If this person is genuine, make una help ham abeg. Country hard. Ulcer no be better thing. Post your number so people can verify your claim.
pls dont encourage this here.. next thing you know this thread will be hijacked. You will be in shock. This is not the thread for this.. cc @justwise

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tosinannette:
Please guys I need help, I want to apply for dependants visa for tier2, but I am seeing English test in the application form. Do I have to do the ielts also?. Because it is confusing.
no.
Make sure u are filling a partner dependent form and not something else.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yemi234: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
chigosman:
Please kindly recommend affordable flights to the UK
Flights that are safe and affordable for a student
Thank you

I use wakanow or travel agent “grin ace”. He just got me virgin Atlantic return trip at 760k, wakanow called it 802k for the same flight, the price on virgin’s website even worse
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have similar situation. Myself and hubby also did bio on the 17 February, I have gotten my visa while I still wait for my hubby he also did “keep my passport “ mine came in just 10 days after I’m a bit worried for my hubby because it’s is first time application while mine is renewal. But is it possible one person is denied even though we made the application together?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by drealsahmy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hello everyone, i need guidance to apply for 6months uk vist visa, i dnt have a salary account but i have an account i use to receive all my payments for jobs
I am a web developer....

Hw many days bank statement is needed, also i don't have any family members in the uk, but i have friends,
i just want to visit and feel uk air, take pictures and come back

What's the minimum to show in bank statement

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Newbiein2016: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wakanow is great if you are certain of your travel dates. They offer good prices and discounts but date change requests etc can be difficult and largely more expensive with them.

Skyscanner is a super aggregating search engine i.e. they are able to pull and display multiple airlines selling tickets to your destination (think google flights).

They don't sell tickets, so if you find a ticket option that works for you, you'll have to buy it from any of the third party OTAs or through the website of the airline they've displayed. Just be sure you understand the terms of the tickets sold through those third party sites and ensure to read reviews before buying from them.

Sugarlippsjojo:
Please has any one used Skyscanner to book flight or Wakanow?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bright001(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good evening fams i want to know for the family of three whats the easiestvisa they can work towards and what are the neccessary needed documents that must be get ready please help thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by geolan(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
bright001:
Good evening fams i want to know for the family of three whats the easiestvisa they can work towards and what are the neccessary needed documents that must be get ready please help thanks.

It all boils down to what you want to go do over there. That will guide the visa type you’ll apply for

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Tosinannette: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2023
giselle237:
no.
Make sure u are filling a partner dependent form and not something else.

Thank you soo much.yes I filled partner dependent form, But in the application form,it's showing me that I should tick documents needed and eccits,naric uk is there ,to prove I studied in English and my certificate is equivalent to uk standard.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bright001(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2023
@geolan I'm actually going there to work will it be possible to move in with my family because i heard about ielts exams that with it i can get a job there at uk so i want to take advantage of this,and please is there a better option to relocate you can share?
thanks .

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by duduade16: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good all, pls is it possible for two male from same family, same surname to process UK studies visa, one will be studying while be dependant
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chomzy19(f): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hi guys, do you generally need to provide detailed itinerary as part of supporting documents?

This is not included in the UKI docs required but I have been seeing mention of it here on Nairaland. So checking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oggg: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
duduade16:
Good all, pls is it possible for two male from same family, same surname to process UK studies visa, one will be studying while be dependant
only spouse/partner or children can be Tier 4(student) dependent .. no parents or siblings or other relatives so this is not possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by duduade16: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oggg:
only spouse/partner or children can be Tier 4(student) dependent .. no parents or siblings or other relatives so this is not possible
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chomzy19:
Hi guys, do you generally need to provide detailed itinerary as part of supporting documents?

This is not included in the UKI docs required but I have been seeing mention of it here on Nairaland. So checking.
It is not compulsory but important,as it shows attention to details and that you know exactly what you want to do.
I would say it gives the caseworker a clearer picture.Cheers!.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Africankel(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chomzy19:

It is important you include an itinerary. My assistant was recently refused for the same reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (614) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: Pebble25 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.