Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29755 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Yemlizzy(f): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
A iPhone.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ekaka1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Paul on behalf of Sarah

Na thunder go faya you too
Haaa..
Sarah don fire back sharp sharp....o boy, she's been stalking you here for 2 years after running off with the Artist grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by minasu190: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Naija girls dey give?..the only thing my ex gave me on daily basis was her towtow
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

What other crusher do you know undecided
The only crusher i know is weed crusher.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tooth bite on my dick
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Danniedpastor(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
olorunthobby:
Macbook Pro when I told him I wanted to learn a professional programming course at in Lagos.. He got so many accessories for me and he didn't take them back when we broke. I still miss him but can't have him again because I fkked up

I love the fact that you are honest.
I believe that fkk up was a lesson well taken.

And I know you will do better with the next one.

5 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Crafteck1: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Brought out the beast...
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Candidlady: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
21savages:
The only crusher i know is weed crusher.

So why the crazy question undecided
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Egbuonu: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
True story she bought two t-shirts for me now she's dating and about to get married to the guy that sold the shares to her

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by GABRIEL6036: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her pant.... That's all. The pant still dey behind my cupboard. grin cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Elidrisy20: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bounding baby boy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by mfonson12: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmmmm attention seeker
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

So why the crazy question undecided
cux i gave mine to my fuckmate.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by lordchiz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless
Chaaiiiii....sorry oooo
Same statement in all Ur post!
Seem that guy really dealt d hell outta you!
See how he made you this frustrated already!
According to Nairaland, One of the RedPiller if not Black Piller already! cry cry cry

My heart is with you in this trying times!
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by jayworld15(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Machinegun91:
She gave me concrete infection, still battling with it

HIV? grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by k08184324268: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
n orivately. Please don't disobey, d I OPEN FOREIGN NUMBER FOR WHATSAPP JUST 2K, CALL MY USERNAME FOR PROMO ..I DO IT B4 U PAY Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Plea
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
None. I threw all of them away.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Elsueno: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
She bought me an expensive text book during my undergraduate days..... Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be......

I loved her, but I figure na marriage she wan at dat time which sadly I wasn't really ready for that, I still ain't ready. anyways she's currently happy & very successful. grin

9 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by lordchiz(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
olorunthobby:
Macbook Pro when I told him I wanted to learn a professional programming course at in Lagos.. He got so many accessories for me and he didn't take them back when we broke. I still miss him but can't have him again because I fkked up
One of the honest lady in Nairaland
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Babasonny(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wrist watch and chain bracelet
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by kingcalipha(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
A laptop and Ankara for final year thanksgiving that year.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by dilini(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mine is a pack of singlets since 2014 and I've only worn one out the 3-in-1 pack (though had loads of it before she gifted me with a valentine postcard). Dayo, I still miss those your long hour calls, guess we weren't meant to be together...

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by okuta007: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
olorunthobby:

men wise up- after these macbook gifts - she probably went to fvck a dude who can’t even buy her common sharwama - i have made a promise to myself - no woman will enjoy shishi of my money in gifts ever again - i can only take you out for dinner and buy u ice cream - those things that will melt in your bowels after a few hours - wine all that but physical gifts you will keep and enjoy after u give me attitude ? lai lai except u are my wife who bore my kids or baby mama - no girl friend or lover is worth giving tangible gifts- after all the sex they give men is intangible - u can’t even remember the look or feel of the pvssy after u come - so why give tangible rewards for intangible services ?

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by DatNaijaGuy: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her virginity.
Chi-Chi you gave me your pride and I cherish the memories we shared...
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
MissBKsoul:
silly rat, where have you been?
Unam ikot I've been around
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by MoneyGoDrop: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Soap dish....no joke
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Benki003(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
When I break up I'll come and drop mine undecided undecided
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by bukolabeauty09(f): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
A bible as birthday gift .....I still make use of it because it is portable.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by bigcasava1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigeria girls are selfish. My ex. Hand thight
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by chapwiz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
My ex bought a hair clipper for me in 2015 we separated in few months time but till date am till using the clipper.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Bimpe29: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her distrust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.