Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29678 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mindlog: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
legallyminded:

Every time sisters and cousins

Are they not of the female gender?

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
A designer shirt a guy bought for her and she gave it to me. The shirt is over size and baffles me how my babe dont know my size. I dont even know what to do with the shirt.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Lucrativress(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Cuff links and a pair of shades. She's married now with 3 kids. She was shocked.
Mine is a Sea Shell,cream and brown,has a ceramic feel to it .
We got a pair at a Beach ,strapped to leather like neck ropes with a hole burrowed to the bottom.
My leather strap is gone but my Sea Shell's still looking new.
I don't know if he's still got his,but I'd just leave mine as an Antique.
It's the most significant piece we shared to me.

5 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nicepoker(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Her virginity
Are you still keeping the virginity?

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by cmecproblem(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
A Swatch, then the watch was a big deal for some reason I still have it. But don't work anymore.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by SheCeo(f): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?

Zero gifts
Sad..
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
MissBKsoul:
no baby... Just wondering if you are shortsighted? CAN I BE YOUR VAL? am booless...
Lol.. trouble monger. If no be wahala u want come give me no problem cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Or11: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Year 2000, got a PS one from her, my collection of PlayStations started
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by shegsrules(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rolex wrist watch and a silver neck chain even though I never ever wear the chain, as I no be chain fan.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by samsanik: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
congratulations bros.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Thylord(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz e did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u..
this one loud o.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Brushstrokes20: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
NONE!cos I destroyed all!

She reminds me of hell.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Oyiboman69: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Back in 2008,she gave me a Liverpool frame which is still with me today....

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by iykofias(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bad memories

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Raymonjays007(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jack005:
I have lost interest in dating.. Who else is experiencing same?
same here
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by calcal: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.

Remember, your mama na Nigerian girl sometimes ago.

and if una no date them who go date them?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by kayperry: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
about 5yrs ago she bought me byc pant & singlet grin, not even the original buh i appreciated it, sure it is still in one of my bags

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Haabdul: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Trust issue
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by cutedharmee: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sandwich Toaster
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Burgerlomo: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nothing I can think off cool
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by jaszplus12(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
aaaahhhhh!!! that was back in time!!! she loved me sincerely though i had nothing. She taught me that dressing well always makes a good impression...we were very young but she was smart and kind. She knew we would never get married cos we were both 17 and estimates would be against her as a lady....Endy J, where ever you are now i still truly appreciate you....you were my first love.... smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz e did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u..

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Crusher....

smiley cheesy smiley smiley
Weed crusher or there's anoda crusher
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Habeyy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lip balm shocked
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by kingsceemark(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

We shall know by the end of the journey, 2022 Shiloh loading, hope you're preparing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Eju2018(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ambrosini
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
bought nothing and I receive nothing, she was the last broke lady I dated
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Danniedpastor(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.

Is that an advice,sir?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
21savages:
Weed crusher or there's anoda crusher

What other crusher do you know undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Should I Continue With This Relationship / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.