Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58337 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have to disagree with you on this. Not all men lack self-discipline and control when it comes to the opposite gender and certainly not all men would consider a child for sex. undecided

The OP, and yes, the many others like him who were likely raised to see women as nothing more then sexual objects do indeed reveal a societal problem, and yes the may be of the majority, but I doubt they number in the 99% of even Nigerian men or else women are indeed doomed. undecided
I won't argue with you, if you are a married woman and you have a pretty house help, watch your husband closely even if he's a pastor, E get why, forget joke, some 15year old child body build will shock you, the only solution to such problem when the feeling comes is to send the girl child away trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Twoclans(f): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
See what some wives are making their husbands to think. embarassed

This is exactly why I keep saying that the side chic ministry will always be in existence. It is far far far better this OP gets a side chic instead of defilling that young girl. angry

@ OP please get yourself a professional side chic that will milk all the sperm out of your body.I hope you are rich enough to finance that lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Twoclans:

This is exactly why I keep saying that the side chic ministry will always be in existence. It is far far far better this OP gets a side chic instead of defilling that young girl. angry

@ OP please get yourself a professional side chic that will milk all the sperm out of your body.I hope you are rich enough to finance that lifestyle.
he is not a yahoo boy na. Na yahoo boys spoil market for young sugar daddies.

Although i would not encourage side chics sha even though it has advantages but in the end, we are all looking at making heaven so there is just no advantage at all.

The wife still just has to give him kpekus, it is not easy for men at all.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The gal is not the problem. The fact that you perceive her as nothing but a sex object is. undecided

Go see a shrink and begin learning the discipline you obviously forgot to learn from childhood.. undecided
sssh...just shut it, will you?.

Yes the girl is not the problem and certainly the man is seriously under great tempt.

Your best advise should not be to crucify the man but to identify weaknesses and lapses.

You so quick to judge, and i detest people with such attitude. Why not understand what the problem is, you'll make a very bad counsellor for yourself. I hope nobody comes to you for advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Twoclans(f): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
he is not a yahoo boy na. Na yahoo boys spoil market for young sugar daddies.

Although i would not encourage side chics sha even though it has advantages but in the end, we are all looking at making heaven so there is just no advantage at all.

The wife still just has to give him kpekus, it is not easy for men at all.

Sweetie do you have friends or colleagues that are married and will tell you the truth?Alot of marriages are sexless,leaving one of the partners practically begging the other for sex on a daily basis.Any matured person knows that no matter how long you lower yourself to beg your partner for sex the day will come that you wont have that energy anymore.

As far as I am concerned,this OP should get a side chic ASAP or get engaged in sporting activities in the evening that will occupy his free time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Sweetie do you have friends or colleagues that are married and will tell you the truth?Alot of marriages are sexless,leaving one of the partners practically begging the other for sex on a daily basis.Any matured person knows that no matter how long you lower yourself to beg your partner for sex the day will come that you wont have that energy anymore.

As far as I am concerned,this OP should get a side chic ASAP or get engaged in sporting activities in the evening that will occupy his free time.

honestly i get your point and i agree with you, alot of marriages are sexless. There will be times when either partner will beg the other for sex and feedback would be, honey i am tired, i am not in the mood etc.

I also understand that it makes married couples to be so so so vulnerable to temptations, seeing a fine chic with curves as a student and having those high hormones to offload all the "innuendum" inside is really not easy at all to control.

May God help us. Still in lagos or abuja?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Twoclans(f): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
honestly i get your point and i agree with you, alot of marriages are sexless. There will be times when either partner will beg the other for sex and feedback would be, honey i am tired, i am not in the mood etc.

I also understand that it makes married couples to be so so so vulnerable to temptations, seeing a fine chic with curves as a student and having those high hormones to offload all the "innuendum" inside is really not easy at all to control.

May God help us. Still in lagos or abuja?

Shuttling between Abuja,Kaduna ,Niger and Nassarawa ............work things.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Shuttling between Abuja,Kaduna ,Niger and Nassarawa ............work things.
wow, that's a lot of travel. It's not easy plying those roads.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ajimo54(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.
I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.
Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

My dear friend, your feelings are normal. Teenage girls attract most young men. Those castigating you here have slept with almost all their housegirls. I have had many housegirls in my house. Did I ever sleep with any? NO! Was there chance to do so? Yes! Did I ever have sexual feelings for them? YES if pretty. How did I do it? I usually think about my status and dignity. Some wud even seduce me, I stood my ground. My wife is very meticulous as well but not because of her, I neva yielded because of my own dignity. So, u too can succeed unless u can stand societal shame! See and leave. You wnt die! If u cannot, pls go outside and sleep with girls! If u are sexually satisfied, u will not see her!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
See what some wives are making their husbands to think. embarassed

Some wives are turning their husbands to sexual predators? So when your wife denies you sex, you didn’t go out to fck an adult- it is a 15yrs old child that can’t even define menstruation, ovulation and safe period that you want to climb? Make una dey switch on brain to comment abeg. Na beg I dey o.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Some wives are turning their husbands to sexual predators? So when your wife denies you sex, you didn’t go out to fck an adult- it is a 15yrs old child that can’t even define menstruation, ovulation and safe period that you want to climb? Make una dey switch on brain to comment abeg. Na beg I dey o.
poco rest. I understand your emotions are heightened at this point.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
Except me right ?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
poco rest. I understand your emotions are heightened at this point.

If you were normal, wouldn’t your emotions be heightened too?

This is why I would never support underaged help. Nigerians are predators, majority of them. Always looking for who to take advantage of and these helps are regular victims. Madam is abusing physically and Oga tops it with sexual abuse. A lot of them are scarred for life. If you live with an extended family, you will have some experience. Now imagine these kids that are sometimes not related to any of the couple. They source innocent kids like dried kpomo and bring them down to various cities for years of servitude. Kids?

When the man succeeds in impregnating, they take her for an abortion, send her away and continue the happily-ever-after. No regards to the child’s mental, physical and emotional life. Sexual abuse is treated with so much levity in this country that you begin to wonder the kind of humans you are with and what is the fate of your (unborn) kids.

The number of times I have had this conversation at work. I always tell them, never would I bring a minor into my house as a help. It would never happen. She has to be at least 23. If they want to start a relationship, that is fine. I wouldn’t have to deal with a rape situation. Because if my darling husband violates a child, there is no way I won’t report, let alone continue to submit, respect and love a rapist. #Spits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

It's funny how even educated Nigerian men with so much exposure still tap into this disgusting train of thought.
I don't know how fully functional adults go about blaming women for the inadequacies of men.

Even if his wife just gave birth one week ago and is still battling a gaping raw scar from an episiotomy, he will go and sleep with his 15-year-old house help and call it "sexual denial".
Since your marital vows are trash to you, why not go and find a reasonably clean 2k ashawo?

Only God can save innocent little children from these sick predators. Chukwu aju Ihe ojo.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

If you were normal, wouldn’t your emotions be heightened too?

lol..just rest.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Gee64: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Best advice
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Twoclans(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
wow, that's a lot of travel. It's not easy plying those roads.

Yeah those routes are something else. I try to be as safe as possible.

The second paragraph,my heart always skips everytime you type that.

Do you think I did not see it.

Take care kiss
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dingbang(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Yeah those routes are something else. I try to be as safe as possible.

The second paragraph,my heart always skips everytime you type that.

Do you think I did not see it.

Take care kiss
yeah i felt there was no need knowing you would not accept.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Any man who can't control his sexual urge is not a real man. Having sexual urge toward your house help is bad. If is better for you to send her back to avoid unnesessary story,
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Any man who can't control his sexual urge is not a real man. Having sexual urge toward your house help is bad. It is better for you to send her back to avoid unnesessary story.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
brightfuture24:

It's funny how even educated Nigerian men with so much exposure still tap into this disgusting train of thought.
I don't know how fully functional adults go about blaming women for the inadequacies of men.

Even if his wife just gave birth one week ago and is still battling a gaping raw scar from an episiotomy, he will go and sleep with his 15-year-old house help and call it "sexual denial".
Since your marital vows are trash to you, why not go and find a reasonably clean 2k ashawo?

Only God can save innocent little children from these sick predators. Chukwu aju Ihe ojo.

How hard is this?? ??

I am beginning to think this thing goes beyond education o. Some people no just get sense and fear of God. The women in my office arguing in favour of underaged help, they are all educated naw.

May God protect our kids.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by prophetfire: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
. Werey nioooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Pio44: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2022
U will soon ur as headline
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2022
You are putting this on your wife just because u wanna have séx with your house help who is a minor....I mean stop posting fake post pls...
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by CXLVII: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Just marry her legitimately.

Meet with her parents and ask for hand in marriage

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by geezynoni: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2022
I think you're just h.orny...beta go nd get married to another wife that will fulfil your sexual desires nd don't be a pedophilic bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Cubalabloo(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2022
The day u nack her teenage kpekus is the day u are certainly gonna destroy your marriage and potentially your life. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by bleskid: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2022
nairalanders ,,should I use coboko to flog this man or I should use ordinary cane .....

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by xxgig(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Tell you wife what you are doing through, she will send her away by herself and give you attention too.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by FuckSilly: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

I know how it feels, but the truth is, if you do anything with that girl, YOU WILL BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER IMMATURITY AND INNOCENCE and that's not fair. She's under age for God sake!

Best thing you can do is to send that girl out and support her from a distance if you want to.

It's better to look for someone else you can satisfy your sexual urges with outside than to start with that girl. THINK ABOUT IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
'I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling'

What happens when the strong feeling kick in is what we are trying to tell you to find a way to stop it. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by tempex88(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
My brother....choose another death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.