Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58332 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Place your right hand on your head and repeat that to yourself.

You are really the hopeless one fr. How did you even manage to switch the topic over to me.. Abeg waka
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by baconline(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
U will go to jail , better just send her away period

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
You will end up becoming a rapist and a paedophile if you let such thoughts come to light.
Why would you even have lustful thinking over an underaged girl?
God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by IVORY2009(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

What kind of generlisation is this?? including your dad too?

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
The parents were begging for her to be with us. When she was taken back, so she was brought back.
Afonja get behind me satan,
Defillin underage girls is in una Blood,
Am nt surprised,,,

Am waiting 4 u in Kiri kiri prison sad angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by elooma: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2022
You can be a blessing to the young girl not the other way.See her as someone you ll help achieve her potentials.See her as your daughter. Feelings are real.Let true love to elevate be your passion.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by chronique(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

If I call you a goat, it would be too nice a compliment to give to you. Kindly step outside of yourself for a while and read what you wrote again. You are sexually attracted to a 15 year old, knowing fully well that she's under aged and having your way with her is a criminal offense. If this simple fact is not enough for you to kill whatever stupid feelings you have for her, then it obviously shows you are a sick and mentally unstable person. Honestly, having female children with people like you moving on the surface of the earth, is heartbreaking and traumatic for both current parents and would be parents.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by mudiana(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

send d gal away ASAP Nd thank me later.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by elooma: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
She can be your root of blessing .

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
I don't blame the man. Whom I blame is the stupid tired wife who refuses to perform her marital obligations.
Bros take this advice. Your sexual urge is very strong at the moment. Get a side-chic outside and be kpanshing her. Don't you date kpansh your househelp. The embarassment e go cause you no be here. Screwing your housegirl is the worst kind of cheating because you bring cheating to your home. And guess what, you can't hide it. Your wife will know no matter how you code it.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

ode
go and meet American men
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Komu1048(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow at all! undecided

The man is struggling to keep his libido in check, and harbors thoughts of possibly raping his househelp, yet you are suggesting his wife should live in apprehension as a result? undecided

What else? Should she abort all female children they conceive for fear that the child may end up raped by her husband who lacks self-discipline in the sex department? undecided

One thing thing problem is the wise thing is always to seek help to resolving them. You aren't even suggesting the man seek resolution but instead suggest he guilt his wife into living in apprehension of his lack of self-discipline. undecided

People like u r just blatantly stubborn. Someone is giving a serious advice here, you are putting up a toxic advice
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by olabrinks(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?
I know the amount of men that tried to have sex with me from age 13-17. Men who were well into their 40s. Now at 26 looking back, I realise how a lot of men have no sexual control, and it ruins their life. A man with self discipline has extreme favour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
rayopt:

You are really the hopeless one fr. How did you even manage to switch the topic over to me.. Abeg waka

Why shouldn’t it be switched to you? Didn’t you type the highlighted parts of your previous post?

Minister of Hopelessness. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Nigerian girls are useless and senseless including you
kiss the truth. I'm your fellow guy but most naija guys are useless. Though not all

They know nothing than sex, sex, gambling and money rituals. The truth is bitter but we have no choice than to say it

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
samwash:

Na wa ooo!!!
So irritating, see waytin person dey vomit for mouth. So person nor go fit entrust girl child for your care
Am disappointed, if you need s*x get a side chick or visit the brothel simple as that. This is were it start from, Man 50 yrs defiling a 10 yrs old minor.

I mentioned this thing one time, that it’s now very hard to entrust a female underage child to some men nowadays and one idiot started insulting his father.
We hear news everyday on fathers defiling their underaged daughters and uncles too doing the same thing.

Imagine what this OP is saying now.
A 15 year old girl that you are supposed to even guide her through education and to stay away from boys.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
IamRegal:
When you spend 5 minutes with someone everyday seeing just their positive side, you will like them.

Men are very soft, easy to get to with little kind gestures. The way she has been taking care of your child and home in general, have sent a continuous signal to your brain to see as as been a perfect fit. She possibly does things your wife has been failing at.

Then your wife absence isn't helping matters.

You have to pick the one that is most important to you between her and your family.

Let her and leave, when she's gone sit your wife down, let are know you love her and want her for forever but she's not helping you.

A man should be able to control is emotions, control yourself sir.

@OP here is another good advice to follow. Also, they try control yourself. But don't hesitate to send the girl away pls. I see some comments about treating her like ur daughter. Please don't ever do that. You are the one that needs treatment first ooo
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by foleskay(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Omoh..i can relate ooo.. Staying under d same roof with girls of 15,16,17 can be soo challenging BC os of their sexual appeal especially those with boobs.. Chaii
fvcked my sis apprentice in 2018,damn that girl was hot.. Its was con sexual sha. I guess I exposed her to shiits,cos girl is now tushed and now into yahoo runs.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
[s]So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.[/s]

Pedophilic red pillar creature.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by LastProphet: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?

Is shocking to me, even an 18 years can't make me feel anything because I see the childish and immature body still forming, then I imagine my own young daughter and I know it's just wrong. Even if she agree to bleep you it should be obvious she hasn't grown enough to know what she wants and you are simply taking advantage of an innocent child. Mr OP everybody I know that did such lived to regret it, a 19yr old girl that worked for me fell in love with me and I could see it but I stayed away because I know she has no idea what she wants or whether I'm even worthy of her. And today she's like my younger one running an aspect of my business for me unsupervised and loyal 100%. OP instead go out and carry olosho

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Send the girl away ASAP
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by phemmyfour: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Tell your wife not us

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

You are simply sex starved..Talk to your woman...You have needs to be satisfied...

As for the househelp, she is your child...She is your first before the biological children...If you deem it fit to violate your child, then wait for the karma...It will reduce you to bread crumbs...

Perish that thought..Go and meet your wife..If she no gree, better go outside than violate that your daughter.

On a second thought, how do you guys keep a wife that travels? lipsrsealed If need be, a man does the travelling and not the wife..You begin to have problems when you deviate from the normal procedure.

If a partner is always on the move, the other will get h.orny and nature must fill the vacuum...You will cheat, and she will cheat as well.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Teddysky: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
My brother don’t blame your wife you are just a big for nothing I really don’t know the words to use here.leave that small girl alone and go and look for someone to Bleep and be okay I’m ashamed of you man

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Why shouldn’t it be switched to you? Didn’t you type the highlighted parts of your previous post?

Minister of Hopelessness. undecided

Rotflol @bolded.... Wetin be minister of hopelessness bayii grin grin

It is even pointless arguing with you. Atleast I know you saw the remaining part of the post. But you picked the side that you don't like. Rest pls
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by TheiaTalks: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Send her away first. Then you and your wife should have a talk. A serious, hitting-the-nail-on-the-head, not-beating-around-the-bush, talk.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by juwoonn(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
You’re an id!ot sir!
15 years old maid? Gerraout of here.. mumu!
Nedangel:

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Fatale: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Op No Allow Me Reason Your Matter. No Dey Tarnish The Image Of Real Men Out There.

15 Years Old Child. If It Was Your Daughter Nko?

See Some Idiots Here Describing The Body Of A Child Like You Have Stripped Her Naked With Your Eyes.

You Can Find A Mature Woman To Vent Your Urge Or Talk To Your Wife.

If You Touch The Girl. You Will Never Know The Problems You Created For YourSelf.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Johnsown1:
I suggest that you tell you wife your weakness and fears also tell her that if anything happens to the marriage tomorrow; then its her fault.
Which you can send the girl to school in other to help or you send her out with a good compensation. For Gods and humanity seek

What are you saying now? What if he has a female child? Are you telling us that OP would not be able to control himself from having erections for his teenage daughter because of his inability to think with his head and not his d*ck?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Awoo88: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Na ur irresponsibility dey worry u. U don see smallie wen u fit oppress. If ur wife no give u sex go outside. Girls plenty for outside wen go give sex how u want for small cash. leave poor house help make village people no conquer u early inside 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.