Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58329 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
It is called Lust,
Better get sense, Dnt spoil ur marriage bcus of Lust,
A fool at 40 is a?
Send de gal out of ur house Nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by AfroKnight: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Ill continue to say this. All men are potential rapist.

Just send her away before you land in cell because that girl is still a minor. Worst still, so you don't commit murder while struggling with her because for someone her age, she might want to put up some resistance which could lead to something else.

Nonsense!

And all women are potential what? Potential olosho like you? Or potential fraudster like you?

It’s still a potential anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by izac82: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
Take her as your daughter. Treat her like your daughter, with this, any sexual feelings will die off.
Once you start seeing her as one of your blood, through family closeness, you will not think of doing anything stupid with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Jennyclay(f): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

You this pervert and peadophile, don't let the devil use you. I beg you in Almighty God's name, she's only 15 years old. Please don't rape her (YES!! because a 15yrs old child won't open her legs for you expect you force her) cry cry cry

I just pity the poor girl cry cry cry cry. I wish I know the way to your house, I would sue you for attempted sexual assault.

Pervert!!!! Men are dogs oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Look stop listening to those hypocrites accusing you of being a pedophile. This is the same argument I was having the other with some hopeless dudes on Telegram.

Some 15 year old today look more matured than 20 year olds and that's a fact.

Assuming you have not had anything with the girl, here is what you should do straight up: You must send her away, sit your wife down and tell her the truth. Tell her she is effing up big time and that has led to ur warped thinking which is normal because you are sex-starved.

Now, if she no listen, just send the maid away and take one of these choices: either decide on your own to go celibate for the purpose of cleansing ur mind of these dark thoughts or go find yourself a side chick. Simple. Sha send the maid away once and for all.

And if u have had anything with the girl, just know that you are in trouble. I have nothing to say to you on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
You are a Fvcking Pedophile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by stampo: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Guy ... Send me your wife number...

I have good experience on this ...
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Silentmoni(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Oga please kill dat feelings immediately and if its impossible 4u talk 2yur wife about sending her away and do dat as quick as possible b4 u break d hedge.....trust me dat pleasure u wil get 4few mins is nt worth d consequences aftawards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Josbreed: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?

You have never met a 15 year old that is grown up and sumptuous.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by opius: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
If care is not taken that your useless feeling will destroy your family, disgrace you and might even up in jail.. nonsense cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Afonja Spotted,
It's in der blood, defillin underage girls is der birth right,
Ewedu nd Amala is a Bad food grin grin
Stop eating dat food, grin Spirit of defillin underage age girls is in dat food grin
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by 8stargeneral: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Another losed and pedophile man spotted
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Mom007(f): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2022
angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by steveekeoma(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Oga stop talking nonsense here, what do you mean you are having feelings for her. Bia nwoke ! You want to Bleep that small girl whom normally you supposed to be her father.

Key in yourself with self control and leave that innocent girl alone. Don't destroy your home because of your selfish desire.

Can you sex your younger sister ? If no , don't try go close to that girl if not thunder will kill you join.

Feeling kill you there.

I will slap that devil comot from eye now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Lobolintin(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.

Can you leave your wife and kids for her ??

If yes...
Then my blooda... Pity your poor wife and send thag innocent child home..pls..
I will pay for her transport back home..pls .

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Poopypants: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.
feeling of what?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Bimpe29: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Problem identified and the only solution is to get the girl out of your home.

The easiest way for sending her away is to open up to your wife about the lustful thought you have been having.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
rayopt:

Look stop listening to those hypocrites accusing you of being a pedophile. This is the same argument I was having the other with some hopeless dudes on Telegram.

Some 15 year old today look more matured than 20 year olds and that's a fact.

Does it change the fact that she is 15?

I am sure if a dog take style resemble human being, you go fûck am. You are the hopeless one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Oddfinder: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

15 years old ooo
How do puccy of a 16 year old get wet for a 65 year old man?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Teerach: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
My problem isn't only the fact that the girl is a minor. But taking away her rights to make decisions. She will probably yield in cos she doesn't want to go back to the village bla bla bla. Op, your parents have failed in teaching you morals and simpathy. You're a terrible being for conceiving such idea about such innocent creature. Someone you're suppose to guide and guard. Someone left under your care. Ogun kee you there. Nonsense and buhari.
It's your wife I pity. She should watch her girl child near you cos you may likely bring your karma on them.
The future of Mother earth is definitely in serious danger If we have more of your kind on this very planet

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this pervert and peadophile, don't let the devil use you.

I just pity the poor girl. I wish I know the way to your house, I would sue you for attempted sexual assault.

Pervert!!!! Men are dogs oooo

I am honestly hoping that you have never had dark thoughts flooding your mind before?

Because I don't know why you will condemn someone for opening up about their thoughts.

If a grown man can summon the courage to talk about their problems, don't you think they are looking for solutions?

If you can't offer to help, you should just shout out your comment in the mirror first. Trust me, it is always the first step

5 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
This OP angry angry angry angry
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Omeife2: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
You're committing a crime by having a minor work for you. Add another crime by sleeping with her to just complete your jail sentence. Have you seen FIDA in action?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Does it change the fact that she is 15?

I am sure if a dog take style resemble human being, you go fûck am. You are the hopeless one.

I offered to help someone in need of help not condemnation.

Funny thing is: I don't have dirty thoughts and I am not a slave to sex. So, keep ur insult abeg. But make una try to dey get sense
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by truthstands01: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
That's why it's a blessing and great grace to know Jesus Christ. If you give your life to Him, he controls evil thoughts like this in your heart. I have two female house helps in my house though one is my niece and they have lived with me for more than 2yrs now, no such thing. God rules your life and every situation is under control. But my candid advice to you as you sincerely brought to this platform is to send the little girl away if yiu can't keep your urge under control. 2ndly, try and talk to your wife and let two of you understand each other's feeling. I think it can be resolved and you'llenjoyyour marriage. If you and your wife fixes it, the evil urge over the little girl may leave you but if it persists even after you and your wife have resolved, talk to your wife and send her away in peace so that yiu don't destroy yourself over her because if you touch her, you'll ruin yourself. For those advising yiu to go for side check, that's evil, dont do it. It will also destroy yiu and your marriage. Just try and have a heart to heart talk with your wife. If she's a good woman, she'll understand you unless if she's not.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Archworld(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

That is lust . Don't think with your di*k . Use your head. Having such thoughts towards 15 years old girl means you can do anything against female gender irrespective of their age. Person like you wil molest your daughters. Your wife trust you that's why she brought that girl into that house. Don't betray that trust because of stupid emotion.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by olasquare: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2022
My brother, it is not the girl you are having feelings for. Your feeling is of your lust abeg. Most men have this attitude. You just crave a taste of her booty. Once this is satisfied all the so called feelings will dissipate.

What can you do to solve this?

Admit and accept you lust after her. Then consider the implications of your actions to your person, to your children, to the girl in question. At 15 she is a minor. Legally, you will be contravening the law by being intimate with her. Aside this fact, what psychological effects do you think your supposed feelings will have in her life if you allowed this feeling to come to fruition.

Another thing is equate her age to one of your child or sisters, if same was done to them, will you be happy?

As for your wife refusing you sex; I think this is an excuse many folks, male and female alike, love to give as reason for doing irrational things. You can however resolve this , if truly is the case, by speaking to your wife maturely about it. And if she can't find a reason to change, speak to a marriage counsellor or priest or pastor, counsellor preferably, to intervene.

Truth is, you need a whole lots of guts to overcome this lust. Let's face it. It is lust....and it is not easy to overcome. Most of us have been there, and probably still, but won't say. You are really a man to say this out. And I see a good man who truly wants to overcome the temptation. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Her physique or something might have attracted you. But please consider the implications as I have said.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by jpride(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Guy calm down. This sex of a thing is a scam. The harm it does is by far more than the good. If you knack that girl, you'll regret it. There's nothing there. It's just a hole......... The same thing your wife has. This feeling u are talking about is just an illusion. Once u knack her, you'll see the reality.... My advice: Send her away

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by davidque: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

15 years old ooo
It's quite simple really. A man's major sexual organ is his mind, once he lacks the discipline to control his mind then the penis will be indiciplined as well. This man doesn't value his marriage much and imagine him allowing himself to desire a minor.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by IamRegal: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
When you spend 5 minutes with someone everyday seeing just their positive side, you will like them.

Men are very soft, easy to get to with little kind gestures. The way she has been taking care of your child and home in general, have sent a continuous signal to your brain to see as as been a perfect fit. She possibly does things your wife has been failing at.

Then your wife absence isn't helping matters.

You have to pick the one that is most important to you between her and your family.

Let her and leave, when she's gone sit your wife down, let are know you love her and want her for forever but she's not helping you.

A man should be able to control is emotions, control yourself sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2022
rayopt:

I offered to help someone in need of help not condemnation.

Funny thing is: I don't have dirty thoughts and I am not a slave to sex. So, keep ur insult abeg. But make una try to dey get sense

Place your right hand on your head and repeat that to yourself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.