Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years (42931 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by chukbonda(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Your point is valid bro 110%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by NaBanga: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine what was pushed to the front page for views. This thread is the average thought of the black man. People wonder why black countries cannot prosper. undecided

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by arthurwillia(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofadaman:

Or she no gree because you no sabi the thing, if you handle woman well she go come back.so in essence, you no sabi the thing

Omo bring your sister make I run am for you
Ashiere

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pussyAvenger: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
olabrinks:
So what happens after you date the girl for a couple of years, get married and her body begins to sag? After having sex with the same girl 50 times, the fresh body Is no longer exciting. Sometimes I just wonder the mentality of some guys sha, it’s embarrassing.

Men are naturally attracted to younger females.
It's a primordial instinct. The naked body a younger female makes our dick run amok.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Carot: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
JASMNE:
some under 30 have good body unlike others. You were lucky though
girls above 30 give the best blowjöbs

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by NTUNWA(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Your observation, your headache. Wondering how this narrative would arrange ma daily dough.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Lezzlie(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.
No wonder there say age is the greatest enemy of a woman.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Guys share ur experience dating younger and older Ladies.
I don't know who to blame!

You and your illiterate, badly scripted post or the immature and petty mod who push this drivel to front page.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ofadaman(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2022
I woke up this morning by 4am, went for 30 mins workout, showered by 4:30am, debug my codes, sent updates to production, made breakfast by 7am, wrote two proposal letters and a updated my finances, and it's only been 5hours. I decided to come in nairaland land, and someone woke up in the morning and this is the first thing they came to post?.
Y'all got time man to worry about pvssy when being productive to the world should be your goal, I cant count the number of pretty girls I've been with, but I'd be damned if that's what takes my time ,such that I dedicated a full post on Nairaland for that. You're such a child man, I feel so sorry for how men have lost their masculinity , it's a shame.

You have sex with a woman, and it's become such a very big achievement that you can't wait to tell the whole world about, telling your friends isn't enough , you hurry down to a public forum to make a post and showcase your ignorance.

I don't see women come online to post crap,you guys need to do better ,step the fvk up man, stop ruining masculinity, you bunch of chicken shits...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
You are not even in the position to determine what is and what is not.

That is why I don't, I just table my observations as they come, they can be conflicting at times because knowledge isn't perfect, so when the needs come, i select what is useful and discard the rest.

I don't know, I can't claim to know, I only observe and say my observations, if anyone cares to listen and made meaning of it, it's cool, and if it confuses you more, it's cool also.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pafo(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I have dated girls between the age of 21 to 25 and ladies between the age of 27 to 35.

What I can tell you now is that is very pleasurable to date a young girl not more than 24 years. Even in bed there body is so appealing and you can try to control her especially the ones that Like u,let me not say Love.

Now dating Ladies in there 27 to 35 years is different ball game , there body has changed to d worst. Even when there are naked is no more appealing to the eyes like the younger girl.

This is not to shame any woman but I'm speaking reality.is better for a woman to get old in her husband's house

Forget all these they say is better to date a matured woman. The major thing that brings a typical Nigerian man close to a woman is her body.if that body is not fresh and young, my brother you will never be happy.

Mind you.by Gods grace I have made money and God has blessed me. I'm not dating any woman to give me any connection or for her money. If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

cos i can see some goldiging men who date a woman cos they want her money commenting under my post. Sorry bros I don't date for money

Op I'm sorry but you no too get sense.

Which mod even brought this nonsense to fp.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Ofadaman(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
arthurwillia:

Omo bring your sister make I run am for you
Ashiere

Truth is bitter.
If you do your work well, she'd return but you no deliver well, so calm down, Comrade.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by ngwababe(f): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Uspic:
Will a girl of 21 not turn 30 in the future?

She won't. Him sef no go old. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by JASMNE: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Carot:
girls above 30 give the best blowjöbs
Hmm I see I will try them out
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by brain54(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Its the mature women for me...the younger ones are full of drama and did you say easier to control? Maybe not the ones i meet sha.
I dont have time or patience for drama o....

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Nairaland males always parrot that the older the berry the sweeter the juice yet none of them want to give me money for my 98 year old grandmother’s contact details.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Carot: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And who said I am? undecided ,lol assumptions they say is for fools.
you come across as one. Probably in your late 20s. But on a serious note, do you think women become obsolete as they age
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by 8stargeneral: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Make una dey HV respect for women abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
What's Nairaland turning to?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Elsueno: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:
I If not for sex what should a well to do man need a girl for .

Did u father also thought same about ur mother?

Would it make u happy if some dude think same about ur female sibling or ur future daughter, a mean just a s#x toy?

Pls do not take offense, am just trying to think from ur perspective...

Yes SOME women see thier body as some sex symbol, But I DO NOT BELIEVE that applies to all women. Some know thier worth, it doesn't matter if they are 23 or 35.There is nothing alpha or red Phil about degrading ALL women to sexual objects.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Jakumo(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. The greatest enemy of feminine beauty is Father Time first, and pregnancy second. Once that woman has borne children or reached the age of 27, such that her breasts look sad and droopy with stretch marks, while her stomach is protruding, and she is weighed down with three or four oversized buttocks rather than two grab-sized buns, her erstwhile attractiveness is ancient irrelevant history as far as I am concerned, and I'd never be capable of rising to the occasion even if I was force-fed a whole bottle of Viagara.

Conversely, there is no sight more visually stunning and breathtaking than that of a physically fit woman aged 20 to 23 shedding her clothes to reveal full upward-pointing breasts that are naturally jiggly and perky, along with a flat, nicely toned midriff, drawing the eye towards a curvy yet tight butt that simply demands canine modalities in the OZA ROOM.

I have never in my entire life dated a woman aged above 25 years, and this is a preference that I will retain for life. I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to the physical appearance of any woman I intend to approach, and the instant I spot that bra straining too much to fight gravity, I am GONE. Similarly the instant I see physical evidence that suggests any particular woman has borne babies at any time in the past, my interest vaporizes right away, and I shift my attention to more worthwhile considerations like stamp collecting or bird-watching.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by alizma: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladies remember, they say in every nonsense, there is sense. So I will advise you identify the sense, take it and use it to your advantage while ignoring the non....

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
chronique:

You obviously do not prioritize your mental health cause if you do, you would avoid girls less than 28(not like the 28 sef done get sense finish o).

Kai! This is too harsh. grin
Oya make it 35 naw. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Dudeforall(f): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
qegaba:
Ggg
We know it is still you the famous scammer with numerous moniker. Your death is near and I know you know that already.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Escabado:

Thank God for your achievement

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by arthurwillia(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofadaman:

Truth is bitter.
If you do your work well, she'd return but you no deliver well, so calm down, Comrade.

Lol I no follow you argue Gee
They no Dey receive award
But bring your sister make I run am for you
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by mediainc: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Of course comparatively young girls 20 to 23 are sweeter for fun.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Carot: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Ofadaman:

Or she no gree because you no sabi the thing, if you handle woman well she go come back.so in essence, you no sabi the thing
doggy or missionary?
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by mediainc: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.
Of course sex is part of it...and guys also marry mature ladies for financial and other reasons.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by Carot: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Anyway I am just glad this generation of women are damning consequences and not paying mind to rants and talks. Their bodies their choices.

I hope this evolution continues, go girls!!!.

ladies why
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by OhiOfIhima: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Dating a young lady is nice but they are so stubborn to the stupor. My girl is 20yrs now but she give me a lot of headache than when I dated my ex, who was 27yrs then.

Why I actually run away from those aging girls is bcoz of pressure to settle down, I am still vr much into hustling life n try to arrange myself for that institution. Not that I don't like to marry now but the weather too harsh on me financially. So, I am managing the headache, at least, no any sign of cheating from her yet, main reason I am in.
Re: My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years by porthouse7(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You only date women for sex. There's no way you would have written this nonsense if you dated those ladies for reasons other than just sex.
forget dat thing, sex is 70% reason people date, d body must attract u first b4 d brain

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.