Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23802 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Theif, awoof and greediness go purge u las las, wetin u wan use big yansh do?
Na food for 4 people wey dey hungry u to chop

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Karnice600: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
CSTRR:
Those clowns saying "tall".
Are they aware that 70% of the world's population is not tall? cheesy

True. Understand her. She's simply talking about the 30% few.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Chicolee(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Loyalty
Kindness
Honesty

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by CSTRR: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
dauntless15:
I guess the tall ones are extremely lucky then because boy I'm six feet and it doesn't freak me out until now. grin
Yes, excess height is a freak of nature.
Nobody worked for it, neither is it the natural norm.

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

Good, stop complaining about men this, men that, since you don't care about that.
Abeg no be me cause your frustration o
I talk anything about men ni undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by CSTRR: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Karnice600:

True. Understand her. She's simply talking about the 30% few.
If every female is like her, then most of her gender will remain unmarried.

Because it is not statistically possible for every female to marry a tall man.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Chicolee:
Loyalty
Kindness
Honesty
I'm available but I hope you have money (plenty)

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bahamas95(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...

Reminds me of what one lady said some years ago..

She will marry a handsome guy, so that she will wake up look at his face and smile... wink To her it is a booster to work for more.... grin Some choices are cute and funny as well.

Lol. Nothing on earth would make me get married to an ugly wife, even if it's a spell it won't work on me. I am very selective when it comes to women.....I have never dated an ugly girl so there's no way I would get married to an ugly girl.

My current girlfriend is a paragon of beauty, whenever I'm down and I see her pretty face or hear her sweet voice my mood changes immediately.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Haakeem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin tall
handsome respectful
faithful funny
childish sense
thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2
u sef be virgin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Are you a man or woman?

Even me too I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by madukaanaya(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
someone that should bring sumtin to the table because one day the beauty and sex go tire me and then?

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iretii0511:

Why do you like e fights this much self?
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mvena:
All these una comments eh, y’all be talking in the nonsense

Iffa knock you ehn, which people are you referring to here?

Abeg no be me cause your frustration o
I talk anything about men ni undecided.

You go just open mouth talk waaah.
Na you dey sound like frustr ated person na.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by bluefilm: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

And feminine... cool

Of course!!!
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by CHoccolaTE: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
All these fantasies from lazy yoot guys that have nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol. Nothing on earth would make me get married to an ugly wife, even if it's a spell it won't work on me. I am very selective when it comes to women.....I have never dated an ugly girl so there's no way I would get married to an ugly girl.

My current girlfriend is a paragon of beauty, whenever I'm down and I see her pretty face or hear her sweet voice my mood changes immediately.

Until dey clear your account

E go do u like film

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Advancedman(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

Sanity
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by emmyN(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Boobs, that type Ishilove describes, the one wen dey cut bra, ehen, you know am embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Samuelnze(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

No be only Nicki Minaj and Chioma Jesus in one undecided

Men are confused. They don't even know what they want.
you don't understand,,like she would break bottles on his head as the Nicki she is and pray to God for brain tumor recovery as the daughter of zion(chioma Jesus) she is..
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by abiolamitodun(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Make me wish i was home with her thats all
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

My wife doesn't watch that station...

Please, widen your circle.

No mind am. Just open mouth waaaa. I don’t even know the station that shows it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Help2020: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
I'm here for you. Drop your digits like roll
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must be a baller or sport fan.
She must communicate with both vocal words, and letter writing, with me and the kids.
She must be modern, but transparent clothing must not show your under-pants.
She must be a woman, not a girly girl
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Heterodox(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
She should just be open-minded. Because that's all it takes to walk through life.

And of course, she should be slim.

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

Iffa knock you ehn, which people are you referring to here?

You go just open mouth talk waaah.
Na you dey sound like frustr ated person na.
It seems like you’re really bored
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

My circle has no business with what their women watch to unwind... Everyone is entitled to happiness and a relax mind.

If your wife is not on zee world, maybe it could be African magic or similar...Go and check very well.

grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mzansiminister1: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Una don Dey talk long story. First things first. #does she have a job. Secondly #can she manage the home with the basics. After that one the rest na extras. Lack of money don destroy many loving home. E get why
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Basiljoe:
Good cook.
Neat.
Feminine.
Conservative.

Short and precise.

Life should not have to be complicated.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Bahamas95(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Senomi:

Until dey clear your account

E go do u like film
Nothing like that would happen.

My baby is not a leech like Iyaebe. grin

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by digitite: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Be God fearing.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by digitite: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
God fearing.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
OloshoMan:
I like a feminie woman. Don't just look feminine but act feminie. Be respectful, be reasonable, corporative...

By cooperative, do you mean doing everything you say? ‘Cause that’s the Naija man definition of the word. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women, Is a 5-6 inches long dick enough for You? / My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.