Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I've Just Been Sacked - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Just Been Sacked (40811 Views)

I've Been Sacked For No Reason / I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Karleb(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Go to the police station.

Don't go to a lawyer o. Police Station then report her.

If you would lawyer, the police will tell you.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Candidlady: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
HenryDion:
I want to believe there is a union where employees can report abusive workplace.

This is modern day slavery, with harsh maltreatment.

You can actually sue her for this indecent behaviour if you take this up with an attorney.

You're an employee doesn't mean you have to fear your employer. What they deserve is respect, not fear.

When you find yourself in a situation that threatens your basic right, place your phone on record, and enquire the reason for that gross attitude.

If they become more irritated and irrational, leave their presence immediately.

Union in private organization....? Funny

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by WHITELIGHTER: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
The worst set of customers to have are females
The worst kind of Boss/superior to have are females

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by awa(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
@OP,

Keep your calm please. Clear your head first before thinking of what next. I understand how you feel now because I have been there.
Calm down and tell yourself all is well.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by bigpicture001: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are a medical lab scientist...?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Remman(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

90% of Nigerian female bosses are toxic, domineering and wicked. ThankGod you walked away cheesy cheesy grin
There's a reason why nature made God a man and why God put man in charge of the earth. Women dey always spoil things if man no dey in their lives but you'll get the narrative the other way round. If her husband was part of the admin of that company, some of these things would be under control. So one of my friends was sacked from a school owned by a woman because the woman was so toxic and abusive. My guy was a music teacher and She was looking to get results in weeks. This guy asked me if it was possible for somebody to be good on any musical instrument in two weeks and i told him 6months is the minimum for one to enter the amateur level let to say the average level. Women lacks understanding in matters while men understands. God is wise! Thank goodness, God has no wife; na divorce for happen since.

3 Likes

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by pedrilo: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Leave that evil employer to God, return her property I beg you and give God a reason to fight this battle.
You will be shocked!
No man is God and God can never be mocked.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sorry to say this, don't know if you are a cert holder.
What does it profit a man to graduate from school and still work under someone?school na scam.

Ask me why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Germi9: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do not wail ..Lets go fight for Ukraine as Machineries and make some dough

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emir8: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Return all that belongs to the woman in your possessions. Make sure you don't hold back anything she demanded from you.
After you have done that, then contact me for what I will teach you. The woman will become a beggar before the end of the year. She will loose everything.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by katchagboro(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.
I was working with this woman in her organization. Shes high handed, toxic and domineering, but I was coping well with her, she insults me and talk down on me, all I say mostly is sorry Ma.

So this particular day, which was yesterday. There's this particular room in the lab which we were constructing, which she categorically told me not to open that room, because it contains equipment. And I don't handle the keys, but another person holds the keys.

Now water entered the room, from a faulty pipe, and did a little damage to one of the cabinets, and it touched some of the materials.

The woman, now began insulting me that it will be deducted from my salary, because it was my fault?

I asked how is it my fault Ma, you said that room shouldn't be opened by anybody. So I can't accept fault for what I didn't do. I'm sorry. She shouted and shouted to the point of almost slapping me, but God saved her she didn't. I kept my calm and told her sorry.

Again she asked for some remaining boards that were used in constructing some cabinets in the lab, I told her I don't know, but lemme check and ask the person who has custody to the keys. Another tirade began, she insulted the hell of out me. I remained calm, that it will be removed from my salary, and those things according to her is about one hundred thousand naira. I told her ma, I didn't take them, but lemme ask oga Patrick who is in charge of the lab, she refused, that I shouldn't l. That I must pay for all of these things. I kept my cool all through.

She now said I should remove her uniform and submit her company materials, actually some of the materials are at home, so I couldn't get them that night.

She texted and called me countless times to send the company materials, I then told her, I'll send them but I need my salary that I've worked for, for the last month. She now said, before she wanted to pay and forgive me, but that she's not paying me again.

It is Worthy to note that I came purposely to work for this woman from another state, I needed my salary to help me plan my life after my sack. Right now I'm confused, because I've no money, nor accommodation, I can't even travel back. Please nairalanders, I need your advice, legally and all.
Thank you for reading
PS, there might be errors, I didn't have time to edit. Currently in church.
Remains firm to God and a new way shall be opened.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Lekison(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.
I was working with this woman in her organization. Shes high handed, toxic and domineering, but I was coping well with her, she insults me and talk down on me, all I say mostly is sorry Ma.

So this particular day, which was yesterday. There's this particular room in the lab which we were constructing, which she categorically told me not to open that room, because it contains equipment. And I don't handle the keys, but another person holds the keys.

Now water entered the room, from a faulty pipe, and did a little damage to one of the cabinets, and it touched some of the materials.

The woman, now began insulting me that it will be deducted from my salary, because it was my fault?

I asked how is it my fault Ma, you said that room shouldn't be opened by anybody. So I can't accept fault for what I didn't do. I'm sorry. She shouted and shouted to the point of almost slapping me, but God saved her she didn't. I kept my calm and told her sorry.

Again she asked for some remaining boards that were used in constructing some cabinets in the lab, I told her I don't know, but lemme check and ask the person who has custody to the keys. Another tirade began, she insulted the hell of out me. I remained calm, that it will be removed from my salary, and those things according to her is about one hundred thousand naira. I told her ma, I didn't take them, but lemme ask oga Patrick who is in charge of the lab, she refused, that I shouldn't l. That I must pay for all of these things. I kept my cool all through.

She now said I should remove her uniform and submit her company materials, actually some of the materials are at home, so I couldn't get them that night.

She texted and called me countless times to send the company materials, I then told her, I'll send them but I need my salary that I've worked for, for the last month. She now said, before she wanted to pay and forgive me, but that she's not paying me again.

It is Worthy to note that I came purposely to work for this woman from another state, I needed my salary to help me plan my life after my sack. Right now I'm confused, because I've no money, nor accommodation, I can't even travel back. Please nairalanders, I need your advice, legally and all.
Thank you for reading
Mention the name of the company. Let us expose wicked people like her
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by dododawa1: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Did the WOMAN born,if yes contact the wise among them BUT if not, oga PEACE is the best.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by medriano: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading

Reason I decided to be my own master. It’s crazy working for some females.
Get a lawyer and sue.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by gr8child(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you are in Lagos, go to the Office of the Public Defender.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by medriano: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lekison:
Mention the name of the company. Let us expose wicked people like her

Exactly. She should be called out.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Germi9: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you check well you will find out that this woman is not married,she has no boyfriend hence she is sex starved thereby making her depressed annoyed and sad. So she’s looking for whom to pour the anger on. You see… Women who have a man that do the needful at night are the happiest female species, pray not to meet a woman who has no Man in an interview ,be it a job or a visa interview my guy you are done… return her stuffs and move on, she go surely jam her match

Maybe na thief she go employ next

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Kingpin1000: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading
Ideally I'll advice you to move on. But if I were you, I would use her for rituals. It is better to kill her and go to jail than be humiliated.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by stagger: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading

One of my sweetest days in life was the day I met my former boss who sacked me for no reason and underpaid my last month at Murtala Muhammed International Airport after 14 years. I just ignored him and walked past. When I told my wife in the waiting lobby about it, she said the man had been looking at me for close to 10 minutes.

So here was me and my former oga about to travel abroad.

Life is in stages. You were sacked? Rub it off and start your own hustle. E go reach all man finally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by faithfull18(f): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emir8:
Return all that belongs to the woman in your possessions. Make sure you don't hold back anything she demanded from you.
After you have done that, then contact me for what I will teach you. The woman will become a beggar before the end of the year. She will loose everything.
Ehn ehn.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by MartinsD12(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading
That's why I don't want to work for anybody again and I know definitely I would be starting work soon but you know what will be doing it make it look like am working that's all self employment is the best gift any man can give to himself

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Blue86(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where are the lawyers?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by mario2k(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading

COME TO THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH IN IJESHA LAGOS AND SUE THE WOMAN BEFORE THE GOD OF CHOSEN. HONESTLY YOU WIL SEE WHAT THIS GREAT GOD WILL DO. I AM A LIVING WITNESS
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Deltavariant(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Give women, especially black women power and undue influence... U will truly understand why God created man b4 woman.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by israelmao(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
When fortunes is about to smile on you it will be as if the world is about tumbling on you and when God is about to turn your captivity something or someone will push you out of your comfort zone.It seems all hope is lost but I tell you your victory is close by.That woman had wanted you out before but she thought the only way out was to frustrate you to a standstill.God will help you because he did when I found myself in the same position some years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by ugwum007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
All these Nigeria employers.

January last year, I told my boss that I won't be taking any leave throughout the year so I can have ample leave period for my wedding.

Then December last year, I applied for leave so I can go and conclude the wedding palaver and lo and behold nobody replied the leave application.

I still went on the leave and when I came back January this year to resume work. I found out that my monthly internet allocation was not available again. My December salary was only paid half.

I already had another Job offer which have been in my mail since last year which I then replied.

Towards the ending of January, I was told that my services will not be required again from February and I said okay.

They were two laptops in my possession which belonged to the company. I usually took one home and left the other one at the company but on January 31, I took the two home.

Sometime last week, I just decided to ask my former boss about my December and January salaries. He said that until I return the company properties then they will deliberate if the salary will be paid.

I told him plainly that if they want their laptops, I have to get my money and the day I get tired of holding those laptops. I will sell all of them and pay myself.

The man started calling me a thief.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Truvelisback(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Saphiere, just see what ur gender has done.

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by fidel2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

His life is ruined already. At least he gets free accommodation & food in jail. Can't say the same for her...

Haba .....
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Blackdisciple(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm toxic ooo
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by jaxxy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading

When u have no alternatives yet don’t mess up the current one u have. U should have let her vent since she was angry then later explain things to anyone that can speak on ur behalf not u confronting ur boss knowing the job is ur last hope.

U should know when and how to play stupid.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.

Thank you for reading
Drop her phone number, I'll contact her and give her some threat, she will call you that she wanted to pay you.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

90% of Nigerian female bosses are toxic, domineering and wicked. ThankGod you walked away cheesy cheesy grin

Agreed bt men can be toxic too so how do U deal with a toxic boss is the issue not enjoying the gender war that has left the op homeless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nestle!!!...why This????...sad!!! / Nnpc Salary Scale For Fresh Graduate / Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.